anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munizaaa

Originally posted by anniegupta_

Originally posted by ides

Originally posted by anniegupta_

<strong>........... noone ever comes bettween their love not even the perosi Ideas.
arre Muni aur Annie.....now why will I come between u salis and ur jiju Purab......Wink
i know ides that we both live in a country where there is some wacko issues going around. But trust me, if purab WAS my jiju and i wasn't intrested, i might have handed him over too you... but. ... anyways jiju or no jiju atleast you have accepted the fact that purab loves me alot and won't let anyone come between our love. ("noone ever comes bettween their love") Wink

Ahemm this is my dreamannie

... ofcourse ofcourse

in ur DREAM noone comes in between u and purab, but in the real world that applies for me Wink

Edited by anniegupta_ - 18 December 2004 at 5:25pm
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

SSSSSSSSSSSSuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Confused

I see about ................................. o god there are too many to even countConfused. anyways what im trying to say is there is a lot of girls bettween u and purab, and i m one of the biggest obstacles in u r way well atleast in my dream it's only me and Purab alone no disturbanceOuchfrom any one. 

Edited by munizaaa - 18 December 2004 at 7:26pm
spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabeeak2003

Originally posted by spike

Originally posted by rabeeak2003

yep dreams are meant to be broken yaar! Anyways purab loves me and it is not a dream!

Waaah! kya zamaan aaa gaya yaar! Aam abhi tak pakaa nahin aur ye chaaku lekar khare hai per ke neeche!!!LOL

Jaanu, stay with Purab...as long as Samir is with me.....LOL LOL LOL

buddy, samir and purab are the same person!

Don't tell me you too suffer from actor-character-indistinguishable-syndrome....

no probs, babe, i can help u...

1. Purab is worth over 400 crores...samir is priceless....

2. Purab did not work in Wallstreet....samir did

3. Purab wears glasses...samir does not

4. Purab is fictional...samir is reality...

so Purab ko lekar tum jo bhi sapna dekho, no probs...hukum ka ikka yaani samir to mere pass hai! Wink

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

hey hey, for me samir and purab are the same thing! lool at he LOOK! not the occupation, reality or fictionality, and etc etc!

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
i mean looK not lool!
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
u could just edit it
cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munizaaa

Hey guess i just wanted to share my dream with u its kind of silly and half of dont make any sense but it's kind of funny...... well i found it to be.

I dreamt that Purab came back to jjknBig smile. He was in the market when he saw bebe he went to her and said namaste bebe and said ap kisi hain. They talked for a while then after a while bebe insisted that purab come to their house, after a little argument he agreed. When they reached their Jassi's dad was really madAngry at him for leaving jassi and going away without telling any body then he explained to him that it was because of Rohan that he had to leave he was really sick and on the verge of dying., at that moment the only thing he could think of was to go to rohan as quickly as possible and in his worries he fogot to call. After he is through explaining to billu, Jassi enters with arman sir they both are shocked to see him Arman gets a bit tooo emotional and takes hold of purabs collarOuch(that filthy piece of....BEEP...BEEP)AngryAngry. Purab say's "muje apni bat to kehnay do" Arman finally let's go. he tells Jassi all about Rohan. Then Jassi asks what about that letter?? Purab looks at her all puzzeled and says what letter. She shows him the letter, and he says this looks like Menaxi's writing she must have wrote it. then my mom started yelling in my ear to get up for school.

Knowing me this would have been the ending to the story:

Jassi then says to Purab tooo late i love Arman now. then purab is all depressed then a new charecter apears (she is from america and the perfect women for Purab) her name is MUNIZALOL (some girls are starting to get jealous) Purab instantly fall in loveHeart with her and decides to marry her afterwards. They live happilyBig smile ever after & noone ever comes bettween their love not even the perosi Ideas .

THE END       

Hey very nice munizaa.... But dont get very excited as its only a DREAM.LOL      Kyunki asal zindagi main vo sirf mera hai. Dont worry munizaaWink koi aur mil zayegaLOL

Edited by cutereems - 18 December 2004 at 11:13pm

Go to top