munizaaa thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey guess i just wanted to share my dream with u its kind of silly and half of dont make any sense but it's kind of funny...... well i found it to be.

I dreamt that Purab came back to jjkn😃. He was in the market when he saw bebe he went to her and said namaste bebe and said ap kisi hain. They talked for a while then after a while bebe insisted that purab come to their house, after a little argument he agreed. When they reached their Jassi's dad was really mad😡 at him for leaving jassi and going away without telling any body then he explained to him that it was because of Rohan that he had to leave he was really sick and on the verge of dying., at that moment the only thing he could think of was to go to rohan as quickly as possible and in his worries he fogot to call. After he is through explaining to billu, Jassi enters with arman sir they both are shocked to see him Arman gets a bit tooo emotional and takes hold of purabs collar(that filthy piece of....BEEP...BEEP)😡😡. Purab say's "muje apni bat to kehnay do" Arman finally let's go. he tells Jassi all about Rohan. Then Jassi asks what about that letter?? Purab looks at her all puzzeled and says what letter. She shows him the letter, and he says this looks like Menaxi's writing she must have wrote it. then my mom started yelling in my ear to get up for school.

Knowing me this would have been the ending to the story:

Jassi then says to Purab tooo late i love Arman now. then purab is all depressed then a new charecter apears (she is from america and the perfect women for Purab) her name is MUNIZA😆 (some girls are starting to get jealous) Purab instantly fall in love❤️ with her and decides to marry her afterwards. They live happily😃 ever after & noone ever comes bettween their love not even the perosi Ideas .

THE END       

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anniegupta_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: munizaaa

Hey guess i just wanted to share my dream with u its kind of silly and half of dont make any sense but it's kind of funny...... well i found it to be.

I dreamt that Purab came back to jjkn😃. He was in the market when he saw bebe he went to her and said namaste bebe and said ap kisi hain. They talked for a while then after a while bebe insisted that purab come to their house, after a little argument he agreed. When they reached their Jassi's dad was really mad😡 at him for leaving jassi and going away without telling any body then he explained to him that it was because of Rohan that he had to leave he was really sick and on the verge of dying., at that moment the only thing he could think of was to go to rohan as quickly as possible and in his worries he fogot to call. After he is through explaining to billu, Jassi enters with arman sir they both are shocked to see him Arman gets a bit tooo emotional and takes hold of purabs collar(that filthy piece of....BEEP...BEEP)😡😡. Purab say's "muje apni bat to kehnay do" Arman finally let's go. he tells Jassi all about Rohan. Then Jassi asks what about that letter?? Purab looks at her all puzzeled and says what letter. She shows him the letter, and he says this looks like Menaxi's writing she must have wrote it. then my mom started yelling in my ear to get up for school.

Jassi then says to Purab tooo late i love Arman now. then purab is all depressed then a new charecter apears (she is from america and the perfect women for Purab) her name is MUNIZA😆 (some girls are starting to get jealous) Purab instantly fall in love❤️ with her and decides to marry her afterwards. They live happily😃 ever after & noone ever comes bettween their love not even the perosi Ideas .

THE END       

WAAH WAAH!... kya sapna hai!!!

100% accurate paar sirf chotti si mistake hai.. i'll fix it...

I dreamt that Purab came back to jjkn😃. He was in the market when he saw bebe hewent to her and said namaste bebe and saidap kisi hain. They talked for a while then after a while bebe insisted that purab come to their house, after a little argument he agreed.When they reached their Jassi's dad was really mad😡 at him for leaving jassi and going away without telling any body then he explained to him that it was because of Rohan that he had to leave he was really sick and on the verge of dying., at that moment the only thing he could think of was to go to rohan as quickly as possible and in his worries he fogot to call. After he is through explaining to billu, Jassi enters with arman sir they both are shocked to see him Arman gets a bit tooo emotional and takes hold of purabs collar(that filthy piece of....BEEP...BEEP)😡😡. Purab say's "muje apni bat to kehnay do" Arman finally let's go. he tells Jassi all about Rohan. Then Jassi asks what about that letter?? Purab looks at her all puzzeled and says what letter. She shows him the letter, and he says this looks like Menaxi's writing she must have wrote it.then my mom started yelling in my ear to get up for school.

Jassi then says to Purab tooo late i love Arman now. then purab is all depressed then a new charecter apears (she is from america and the perfect women for Purab) her name is ANNIE (somegirls are starting to get jealous) Purab instantly fall in love❤️ with her and decides to marry her afterwards. They live happily😃 ever after & noone ever comes bettween their love not even the perosi Ideas.

THE END       

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Jagooo Bacho jagooo!! ..... dekh naa mein to chahata hooon ke tum doono yeah sapna aaram se dekte raho... par dekna ab cutereems aur ritu aur ides aayege aur tumhara pyaara sapna tood deynge!!

😆

Jag Jao... iske pahele do purab ke fans yaha par attack kar le!!😆😆😆

Edited by HUMM - 19 years ago
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
how about we just delete that whole part where a new person enters purabs life😆
ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: anniegupta_

..........then a new charecter apears (she is from america and the perfect women for Purab) her name is ANNIE (some girls are starting to get jealous)

😆😆😆Annie.....sapnae deykhte deykhte yeh bhi bhool gayee keh tum America se naheen Canada se ho...........😉
Originally posted by: anniegupta_

........... noone ever comes bettween their love not even the perosi Ideas .

arre Muni aur Annie.....now why will I come between u salis and ur jiju Purab......😉
ritu thumbnail

I dreamt that Purab came back to jjkn😃. He was in the market when he saw bebe he went to her and said namaste bebe and said ap kisi hain. They talked for a while then after a while bebe insisted that purab come to their house, after a little argument he agreed. When they reached their Jassi's dad was really mad😡 at him for leaving jassi and going away without telling any body then he explained to him that it was because of Rohan that he had to leave he was really sick and on the verge of dying., at that moment the only thing he could think of was to go to rohan as quickly as possible and in his worries he fogot to call. After he is through explaining to billu, Jassi enters with arman sir they both are shocked to see him Arman gets a bit tooo emotional and takes hold of purabs collar(that filthy piece of....BEEP...BEEP)😡😡. Purab say's "muje apni bat to kehnay do" Arman finally let's go. he tells Jassi all about Rohan. Then Jassi asks what about that letter?? Purab looks at her all puzzeled and says what letter. She shows him the letter, and he says this looks like Menaxi's writing she must have wrote it. then my mom started yelling in my ear to get up for school.

Jassi then says to Purab tooo late i love Arman now. then purab is all depressed then a new charecter apears (she is from america and the perfect women for Purab) her name is MUNIZA😆 (some girls are starting to get jealous) Purab instantly fall in love❤️ with her and decides to marry her afterwards. They live happily😃 ever after & noone ever comes bettween their love not even the perosi Ideas .

THE END       

Wah wah kyaa dream hai, bhagwaan ka lakh lakh shukar hai ki tut gaya.

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
yep dreams are meant to be broken yaar! Anyways purab loves me and it is not a dream!
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AAJ KAL LOG APNE SAPNE MEIN BHI HAWA MEIN UDNE LAGE HAIN 😆
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 You see,bad dreams are best broken and best if forgotten.................
nasshuu thumbnail
IF YOU MAKE THING TO STAY IN YOUR BRAIN AND DISTURB YOU FOR WHOLE DAY THIS IS SURERLY U WILL DREAM IT AT NIGHT THAT IS WHT U DID. U DINT SUPPORT FOR PURAB TO LEAVE THAT IS WHY U DREAM IT.😆😆 ANY WAY NICE DREAM.