Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Before I go, I must ask (Page 2)

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by allegra

But that insecurity about Jassi made sense when Purab was in the picture - that Jassi might switch loyalties and then GM/Kohinoor would be taken over by Purab. With Purab out of the picture, and Jassi having proved again and again her loyalty to Arman, all this scheming seems totally unnecessary. If either of them still believe that Jassi can't be trusted that really makes no kind of sense. The circumstances that made them come up with this convoluted plan way back no longer exist. So much has happened since, where is the need?

That;s the part that i dont get

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Look no matter what even if we forget the past 6 months the current story doesnt makes sense. Because the only reason to get gulmohar back was because armaan thought that purab was influencing jassi and he would take over the company soon.

Since the threat is long gone, this letter of raj makes no head or tail Confused.  Forget the past 6 months, look at the present event when armaan grab's raj's collar just because he said something about jassi, previously he had never done that to raj and armaan needs not pretend in front of raj (if they say he was pretending). now how many signs do raj needs? should armaan write jassi's name on his chest (Darr!! IIII LLove you JJJJJJJJassi!!)LOL

So look at this as just another reason to complete the formality of showing jassi's makeover as that is the only thing remaining in the show as the saving grace.  the story is lost since long. Dead

The sudden entrance of neena  is just another fiasco. Cata on who's character neena is based had a long standing relationship with betty and she didnt came out of blue as a saviour. I would have liked the lady who first saw jassi for who she was brought back. that would have made more sense rather then a new character neena plays, because i am sure you share your problems with someone you trust and not someone you have just met. It just doesnt makes sense.

Also a suggestion, these days when you watch jassi donot go looking for a story that makes any sense.

The Only thing you will find is NonSense. LOL

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 18 December 2004 at 9:23am
allegra Senior Member
allegra
allegra

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Agree regarding Raj.
The thing about Raj is that he was always on the mark when it came to Armaan Jassi relationship. He was always shown watching their interactions and accurately assessing them. He first pointed out Jassi's feelings for Armaan, even when Armaan would just brush it off as nonsense, even before Jassi admitted it to herself. He would have to point out to Armaan to be considerate to Jassi - first as a human being (remember the incident when Jassi came to the office limping and Armaan did not even realize she was hurt, instead kept yelling at her?); and then when they made their "plan" he had to practically force him every step of the way to go thru with it. From that to Armaan expressing his concern for Jassi when Purab left and his guilt after finding out about Samir, grabbing Raj's collar when Raj disrespected Jassi. That is a huge change.

Armaan may pretend his concern (though why now???)with Jassi, why will he pretend about Jassi with Raj -the one person in front of whom he lets his guard down? If anything, his denial of any true feelings for Jassi in front of Raj would be understandable, not faking a concern he doesn't feel for her.

Raj has always been very astute when it comes to Armaan's feelings. He may not understand how a guy like Armaan could ever come to care for someone like Jassi, but don't tell me that he has not figured it out.

Edited by allegra - 18 December 2004 at 10:19am
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Raj has always been very astute when it comes to Armaan's feelings. He may not understand how a guy like Armaan could ever come to care for someone like Jassi, but don't tell me that he has not figured it out.

ClapClapwell said Alle.......but then again as Jammy said earlier....dont watch JJKN will ur "logic" specs on.......see me...I'm switching my mind to Standby mode while I go and watch this past week's episodes......wish me luck.....Ouch
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

But that insecurity about Jassi made sense when Purab was in the picture - that Jassi might switch loyalties and then GM/Kohinoor would be taken over by Purab. With Purab out of the picture, and Jassi having proved again and again her loyalty to Arman, all this scheming seems totally unnecessary. If either of them still believe that Jassi can't be trusted that really makes no kind of sense. The circumstances that made them come up with this convoluted plan way back no longer exist. So much has happened since, where is the need?

No,all this started BEFORE Purab was in the picture...........it all started with Raj seeing Jassi cosying up with Nandu on something..so from the very beginning was to take Kohinoor away from Nandu and Jassi, not Purab.

allegra Senior Member
allegra
allegra

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Minnie you are absolutely right. It started with Nandu. My understanding was that they were always afraid that Jassi will be unduly influenced by the man in her life -initially they thought Nandu (coz they assumed a romantic relationship plus also his involvement in the dealings of Kohinoor), but then Purab came into her life. At this point I think it is clear to them that that Jassi and Nandu are just good friends and that Purab is completely out of the picture, so that this game now makes no sense. Why, is Nandu still a concern? (Sorry it is hard to keep track of the story - I know, everyone will say WHAT STORY LOL - by just glancing at the updates)
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

Minnie you are absolutely right. It started with Nandu. My understanding was that they were always afraid that Jassi will be unduly influenced by the man in her life -initially they thought Nandu (coz they assumed a romantic relationship plus also his involvement in the dealings of Kohinoor), but then Purab came into her life. At this point I think it is clear to them that that Jassi and Nandu are just good friends and that Purab is completely out of the picture, so that this game now makes no sense. Why, is Nandu still a concern? (Sorry it is hard to keep track of the story - I know, everyone will say WHAT STORY LOL - by just glancing at the updates)

Well yeah it started with Nandu but when purab came into the picture it intensified their worries 10 times spesially when they though jassi was involved in all of this.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 19 December 2004 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

It does from Raj's point of view.When Purab became engaged to Jassi,they had in fact become a little complacent about Kohinoor.....at one point we saw Raj commenting to Armaan that now she would become the malkin of 400 crores & even might shell out chote mote lones when required......but with Purab out of the pic,nandu again has come back into pic.Not for Armaan but Raj.Anyways,Raj has never been shown thinking on good lines about Jassi as far as her loyalties to GM is concerned.......Remember the ET dialogue? In fact it's Armaan who keeps telling Raj that he is wrong about jassi.........Raj doesn't even give it a second thought.........

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index