Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
he did ask her back and tried to get the papers signed without her knowledge (cheat) but jassi finds out about the papers and she will sign...but she puts the date valid after 6 months and keeps the paper with herself and she tells armaan she will give it to him after 6 months of her CEO ship..
jprasad thumbnail
Originally posted by: gigli

Good question.. i don't know where the
Kohinoor thing came in.. especially in the letters.

Part of Jassi's revenge however will be to expose Kohinoo
and any other illegal activity. This is important as Armaan can
no longer be chairman and at one point Jassi will again be the
head (much later). Also- Jassi thinks that Puru knows about
Kohinoor when he doesn't know a thing about it.

good point Smisha and Gigli! Oh yeah and I remember about
the Puru part, when Armaan was supposed to tell him and he
didn't.

Ok, so now I am back to square one. The Assumption box, I
can only assume, JJKN could have easily avoided all this
drama, if Armaan just asked Jassi for the return of Kohinoor.

do u think good old puru will have a heart attack once he learns
the truth?   ðŸ˜²   I just thought I would throw that in for extra
effect.
anniegupta_ thumbnail
he'll probably die a differ way
spike thumbnail

Armaan the trash did ask her once, when she just became the CEO, n then he tried to sneak Kohinoor out of her hands with that file-signing-pseudo-stunt he tried to pull off...

I think he has a severe case of corporate indigestion...😉 

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 Nah,Armaan did try to get it back after his wooing failed ( before that  he also wanted to keep Jassi and Nandu making the profits for him but didn't want to Jassi to know he distrusted her). After that came T&D 's creative head mumbo jumbo so there is no sense trying to make sense of what happened during that period.Now post Purab,Raj is too dense to see the difference in Armaan & he is still  concerned about Kohinoor & the Jassi being the CEO factor which had once been unacceptable to Armaan.Well,Armaan used to crib about it so much that his present guilt trip and the changed heart can only be beleived by someone like Raj if he gets to the top of the Gulmohar roof and tell the world:I don't worry about Kohinoor any more,it's only Jassi that I want................
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anniegupta_

he'll probably die a differ way

😆
allegra thumbnail
But that insecurity about Jassi made sense when Purab was in the picture - that Jassi might switch loyalties and then GM/Kohinoor would be taken over by Purab. With Purab out of the picture, and Jassi having proved again and again her loyalty to Arman, all this scheming seems totally unnecessary. If either of them still believe that Jassi can't be trusted that really makes no kind of sense. The circumstances that made them come up with this convoluted plan way back no longer exist. So much has happened since, where is the need?

munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: allegra

But that insecurity about Jassi made sense when Purab was in the picture - that Jassi might switch loyalties and then GM/Kohinoor would be taken over by Purab. With Purab out of the picture, and Jassi having proved again and again her loyalty to Arman, all this scheming seems totally unnecessary. If either of them still believe that Jassi can't be trusted that really makes no kind of sense. The circumstances that made them come up with this convoluted plan way back no longer exist. So much has happened since, where is the need?

That;s the part that i dont get

jammy thumbnail

Look no matter what even if we forget the past 6 months the current story doesnt makes sense. Because the only reason to get gulmohar back was because armaan thought that purab was influencing jassi and he would take over the company soon.

Since the threat is long gone, this letter of raj makes no head or tail 😕.  Forget the past 6 months, look at the present event when armaan grab's raj's collar just because he said something about jassi, previously he had never done that to raj and armaan needs not pretend in front of raj (if they say he was pretending). now how many signs do raj needs? should armaan write jassi's name on his chest (Darr!! IIII LLove you JJJJJJJJassi!!)😆

So look at this as just another reason to complete the formality of showing jassi's makeover as that is the only thing remaining in the show as the saving grace.  the story is lost since long. 🤢

The sudden entrance of neena  is just another fiasco. Cata on who's character neena is based had a long standing relationship with betty and she didnt came out of blue as a saviour. I would have liked the lady who first saw jassi for who she was brought back. that would have made more sense rather then a new character neena plays, because i am sure you share your problems with someone you trust and not someone you have just met. It just doesnt makes sense.

Also a suggestion, these days when you watch jassi donot go looking for a story that makes any sense.

The Only thing you will find is NonSense. 😆

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 19 years ago