Update-July 24-w/comments-Alak meets Triv

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 24 July 2007 at 7:59pm | IP Logged

Welcome members!

Note - Urgent - I am gonna be on vacation starting July 26 till July 30 so the SS updates will be done by tumhari? aka Tooba and she told me to tell u that she is not feeling that good so the updates will/might be late and also she told me that she will only be able to do the main points so please be nice to her and appreciate her hard work.

Thank u very much Tooba di!

Written Update July 24 2007

The recap is shown starting off with the tight slap Triveni gave Shakti.(Forgot to mention it yesterday but haila kya slap thi!It was amazing, the only slap that beats this one are the ones that Tulsi gives in KSBKBT!)

They show Shagun sleeping in a bed in hospital. Doc is writing something down while Alak and Massi just stand there. The doc tells Alak that they will have to take good care of Shaugn or else she might go mental and leaves.(Hello! Her mother is standing right there so u don't need to mention it except the mental part adn btw...there are already some mentals in the Chaturvadi and Bharadwaj house that one more mental in that list won't make a difference.-Ex for mentals are..Ira, Amaji, Triveni and Shakti for their be fasul ki baatein aka nonsense talks.-Hope u all agree.LOL) Alak sits beside Shaugn and says that she will not leave Shagun alone adn her phone rings. Massi says to pick it up, Alak does.

It's Ira who is on the other side and starts her normal blabbing telling Alak what a scene had been created after the priest had eaten.(Ghosh! Can't this woman ever stop???She says too much and that too at the same time!Wonder how she can remember it all!Confused) Ira screams at Alak while telling her to come home as Amaji is very angry.

Alak tries to sneak into Bharadwaj house with pure darkness but is caught by Amaji who turns the lights on and tells Alak to stop.( Guess Amaji was waiting for Alak all the time.) ( Be careful as the screaming session of Amaji to Alak starts in let's see 5,4,3,2,1 seconds. Blast off!) Amaji starts screaming at Alak saying as to how ashamed Amaji was when the priest was here and tells Alak as to how important it was for her to be here adn sit in the havan...etc...etc.( I was bored with Amaji saying the same thing that I didn't feel like writing it all down so u get the idea??) Alak to herself keeps on thinking abt Shagun. Amaji says that she will not be able to forgive Alak for what she did all her life and says that if a person does something wrong then they also get a punishment for that and leaves.( OK......waiting....waiting but unfortunetly Amaji didn't come back to give Alak a punishment....btw....I am still waiting and will update to u when Amaji gets time to tell Alak's punishment and till then....read ahead!)

Massi is shown taking care of Shaugn when the ward boy comes and says to Massi to bring the medicines adn Massi says OK. She also tells the ward boy to take care of Shagun.

Two feet are shown entering Shagun's room.(Oh! I know those jeans aswell as shoes!) It's Shakti adn Shaugn get's up and Shakti lights his litter. He tries to scare Shaugn which he to a point does. He tries to scare her by threating her by saying about what he can do to the Bharadwaj family.( Come on! Baatein maath banao aur kuch karke dikao! Then I will believe u-Oops! Said this to the wrong person...sorry...Shakti I officially take those words back.) He picks up a glass of water adn drinks out of it scaring Shagun more. The nurse comes adn Shakti pretends he is a friend of Shagun and gives her a bouquet. He tells her to get well soon as there is alot for her to do.(I get that..do u? If u don't then he means that Shaugn has still to sign the property papers..and Shagun-The same line from me but different meaning-Yes u do have lot to do and the first thing u have to do is give atleast 10 slaps each to both Shakti and Triveni and make them dance on ur tune- Now that is what we will call sweet revenge.) Shaugn is in shock adn before leaving he tells the nurse to give him a call if anything goes wrong. He leaves and Massi comes in.( Yes..u got it right! She didn;t see him! It's OK..It happens when u are in a hurry so don;t blame her.) Massi is shocked to see Shaugn in the same position as she was when Shakti entered her room but her facial expression was more shocked.(OMG! Shaugn looked like someone had just wore a mask adn said Boo to her!- Her face looked really stern!) Massi comes near Shaugn adn Shagun starts hitting Massi and saying to not come near her. Massi sees bouquet by Shakti adn says that so Shakti came.( Yes, he did come!)

***Break***

At Bharadwaj house Alak is busy feeding Dev but is lost in the thoughts of Shagun and has flashbacks of shakti trying to rape Shaugn. After that Alak says that she will have to talk to Triveni about it.( Alak dear, u are going to the wrong place.Have some mind in u dear!- It will come useful.)

Alak meets Tri adn where Alak came to say about how bad Shakti is, Triveni says the opposite making Shaugn look bad. Triveni starts to say bad things about Shaugn saying about the affair Shagun had before marriage.( Believe me..she was talking about Shagun/Meera and Abhimaniyu.) Triveni also says that after Sumir's death Shagun has started to vow Shakti blah..blah..blah. Triveni also says that Ma(Alak) married her devar so daughter(Shagun) is going on the same path. She also says that both mother-daughter can't handle the color white on them.( U will know how it feels when it happens to u!Angry) She keeps on saying cheap things like those. Finnaly Alak gets tired on hearign the nonsense and puts her hands on her ears adn screams stop.( Believe me Alak...u can't stop a chatter box like Triveni who has been chatting for 50 and over years!- u need alot of power for that...-Do u have that?)

***Break***

Alak says to Triveni to stop talking nonsense and Triveni in return says that if Alak can't handle the truth then she can leave right now and shows her the door.( Wah!..wah! U r acting like this just cuz Alak to save Shaugn's respect didn't complain to the police or else Alak would have been u and saying all the things u said to her to u and u would have been on her feet instead asking for forgiveness.- Shame on u woman!) Alak turns around to go and Triveni says that all doors for Shaugn are closed now so she doesn't have anywhere to go and whatever happens, Shagun will end up at her door. Triveni says that their door will always be open for Shaugn.( I understand u very well Triveni - The doors are only open for Shaugn until she signs the property papers or else it is a bye bye to her.) Alak leaves and after that Triveni to herself says that Alak came to say bad things about Shakti but went back listening to bad things about her daughter.

Scene of the day

Alak is leaving when Shakti comes looking all hawt and cute and tries to touch Alak's feet but Alak moves away. Shakti leaves but before leaving, he in Alak's ears says that he was trying to take ashirwad Alaknanda - ma, Alaknanda ma. ( Believe me - There was alot of gap between Alaknanda adn ma in 1st time adn then 2nd time was better.) Episode ends on Alak's scared/worried face.

Comments -

Faisal was awsome today adn in especially the last part where he looked hawt and cute at the same time! He rocks! Now I certainly wish Shaugn gets married to him so that we can see both fights and revenge at the same time!Embarrassed

Do press the " Thank you " button.

Edited by KripAngad-Kyph - 24 July 2007 at 8:01pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

mukti_parikhJaanu80abhasanandAntakireiiaggamshagunrathimonty patelget2radschinku111AhnnaKoyal_Kmrschittaperpetualpari86ddluva131svayamrashidanaeemusharanigPareeval0822Deviadirk41RimeSanjana4Usweetie4evamodishhKiran.~Ange.Noir~-Sharona-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update-July 24-w/comments-Alak meets Triv" in Solhah Singaarr forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tumhari?

IF-Dazzler

tumhari?

Posted: 24 July 2007 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
thnx alot and guys plzz bare with me cause this would be my first time writing updates

Kiran.

IF-Veteran Member

Kiran.

Star Plus Channel

Posted: 24 July 2007 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

Trivani was extremely rude to AlakCry
I felt so bad for AlakCry
Alak should have given a tight slap to TrivaniAngry

Thanks Shifali for the wonderful update.Tongue

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 24 July 2007 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update and have a great vac shifali...i hope alak finds a way to give it back to triveno

~Ange.Noir~

IF-Veteran Member

~Ange.Noir~

Posted: 24 July 2007 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Uff that Triveni!! can someone just go and shoot her! Angry Alak should have beaten her up! LOL

and thanks so much Shifali for the wonderful update! really nice! have a nice vacation!
and Tooba, take your time! your health is more important!

mehak.S

IF-Sizzlerz

mehak.S

Posted: 25 July 2007 at 8:13am | IP Logged
thanx fr the update

ajpudi

Goldie

ajpudi

Posted: 25 July 2007 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update

Post Reply New Post

Go to top