Page 2 Page 4

MUNNIBABA2009

MUNNIBABA2009

Posted: 24 July 2007 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
~MisMatch~

*Character sketch

Mumbai

Angad Khanna :
a hot headed businessman... he doesn't know how to smile... forget about laughing... his life revolves around money, work, and his dad... anything his dad says is what he does... since his dad wanted him to marry his friend's daughter... angad agreed without even knowing hwo teh heck teh girl is...

Anjali Singhania :
  she has just returned from london... and as soonas she returned she was infromed that she's getting married to angad khanna... but she could careless... she had already made it clear that she will enjoy her luife to teh fullest and when its time for marriage her parents to pick teh groom... and she wasn't really fond of angad khanna... she had seen him in the tv a couple of times and thought he was hot... soo thats was all that mattered to her...

they haven't seen eachother yet... and dont care about eachother...

Nainital

Kkavya Nanda : best friends with Kripa Sharma... and loves her to teh core of his heart... he is like a mirror... whatever attitude or personality anyone shows him...he justreflects the same thing...  wants to do somethign in life... loves life... very flirty and joyous...  a spoilt brat of a not-so-rich-parents...

Kripa sharma : a sweet girl who is in love with kkavya and is engaged to him... she's got everythign she ever wanted in life... she always takes life seriously and has a positive thinking about life... get angry very barely... is shy yet she can stand up to herself when needed... she can teach anyone the real meaning of life...

they are in love... and have accepted eachother...

lets see what happens when kkavya nanda goes to mumbai to settle some things with teh main branch of teh company he is working for... while angad khanna come to nainital to look for a site to build a luxurious hotel... lets see what happens when a hot headed business falls in love with a sweet cheerful girl...kripa... adn a very egoistical girl falls in love with a guy who's like her reflection in a mirror...kkavya...

heyyy everyone... this is my new ff... i hope you guyss read it... :) ooo and before anyoen says anything... i took permission from andekhi before writing the title!

Edited by MUNNIBABA2007 - 24 July 2007 at 7:33pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MisMatch....ak, ka" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

salt

Goldie

salt

Posted: 24 July 2007 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Warm and vivacious characters!! Clap I love them!!

Please do continue soon. I can't wait to read this FF!

KiwiShake

IF-Dazzler

KiwiShake

Posted: 24 July 2007 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
wow awesome intro
would love to read further cont soon

mansi1219

Goldie

mansi1219

Posted: 24 July 2007 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
awesome! i wud love to read this!

hmm so kavya and kripa already in love.. wud love to c how stuff changes.. nice

luv mansi

mansi1219

Goldie

mansi1219

Posted: 24 July 2007 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
o btw... the title is spelled wrong.. lol.. it says miamatch not mismatch.

jassiee.

IF-Rockerz

jassiee.

Posted: 24 July 2007 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
great charcater sketch and Angad a hot headed buisness man i want to see that well read bout it anyways cont soon luv youu

kIrAn...E>GA<3

kIrAn...E>GA<3

Posted: 24 July 2007 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
not da first comment but u kno i have a damn good reason...i helped! and cleaned da kitchen and bathrooms.

so im only commenting so u wont forget everything i said about this ff...

newayz, as i said: I LOVE THE CHARACTERS. the storyline is great!

cont asap, but i kno ur hands r kinda full. get ur priorities str8 and then cont all da ones u started.

and ill retire if i want...! lol jk LOL

<3 kiran
E> GA <3

mintfresh

mintfresh

Posted: 24 July 2007 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
nice intro
loved the characters... plz cont soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top