may be the new guy is....

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

If any1 rememebers that when KKusum was moved 18yrs ahead................... in that episode when they giving briefin wat happened till now.... .....esha was shown by the end of the episode saying that

"ABHAY KO YEH NAHI PATA K MERA AIK BETA(SON) BHI HAY"

"ABAHY DIDN'T KNOW THAT I HAVE A SON "

but we have seen that....she is garv's Godmother.....so then who was esha'z  real son.... i was just wondering when i read abt  so called abhays son developin story that may be esha n tashu involved,coz every body is saying that tashu never got preg. with abhay or soo....

but wait they didn't show esha pregnant!

OMG!!! this is really confusin..............πŸ˜•

since i heard esha sayin that in the last episode of before movin ahead , that day n today i m waiting to c who is esha's son

to be revealed????when dunoo,infact whoo knowsssssssss!!!!

in short,may be that new guy esha's son not tashu's n  both of them r involved!!!!

u no wat theres no point of even trying to solve the mystery of ektas shows ur gonna get a headache so forget about solving all thatπŸ˜†

hey marrygoround...you have a point. i totally forgot about isha saying she had a son. i am assuming it was her godson garv she was talking about but you can never be too sure with these serials.

that would be VERY interesting if this guy was supposibly tashu's son but really turned out being isha's. they never showed isha pregnant but then again they never showed kkusum pregnant either. everythin just got fastforwarded. So lets see...

im very eager to see what this new guys all about and what his objective in the show is...

Ewww tht could be true what if Garv is Esha and Abhay's son but that's not true probably the new guy is Abhay's son because I remember that too when she's like Abhay doesn't know I have a son unless that was Garv but I don't think so........

That has to be atleast true the new guy is Esha and Abhay's son because remember when Esha was Abhay's secretary like 2-3 years ago he's slept with Esha like atleast 2 or 3 times and you know that in Ekta shows that once you sleep with someone you get pregnant which is not true but maybe possible just like what happened between Kshitij and Kumud.....

Yeah so it could be true u never know what ekta can do in her shows........

Originally posted by marrygoround

If any1 rememebers that when KKusum was moved 18yrs ahead...................

isnt it 20 years?πŸ˜•

guys give me a break pseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! if garv was eshas son.,and if esha is playing all this game how would she let garv marry his sister KALI??/god think abt it...