Fashion and Beauty

* Promotional Sigs for Fashion & Beauty * (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 14

krishnafya

krishnafya

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
hey guys intrested in fashion designing or fashion management . mod'art international india is the best option for you . it has 2 year course _one year in india and one year in paris ,includes two months intership with leading brands opportunity to work with brands such as raymonds,calvien klein jeans , christian dior and many more .contact_ 9861977784

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "* Promotional Sigs for Fashion & Beauty * (Page 8)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

whitegril

whitegril

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
It looks not bad.I will learn it.

whitegril

whitegril

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
I like this style.Itis so sweet.

whitegril

whitegril

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Wow,they are so beauty.

manubansal

Groupbie

manubansal

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged

I am a mother of a two year old kid, Sia. My daughter is the most vivacious and adorable kid in the world. She is caring, loving, naughty, and is a complete princess. She loves her dad more than her mom, but still I feel on top of the world when I see her playing with her daddy.

http://www.kids-toys-online.ewebsite.com/

criss75

criss75

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Perfect ones! lovely

angelwingchung

angelwingchung

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Hi,

I would like to introduce a global business ( Jeunesse ) that helps people reach their full potential in youthful looks, in healthy living, in embracing life.

Jeunesse combines breakthrough sciences in a product system that enhances youth by working at the cellular level. By focusing on the health, longevity, and renewal of cells, we help people enjoy vibrant, youthful results that last.

Since Jeunesse not yet has any Distributor in India yet, I would like to invite you to be the first Distributor.

You can find more about the skin care / supplements product details via:

http://www.angelwingchung.jeunesseglobal.com/ 

As I mentioned before, Jeunesse not yet has any Distributor in India, there is no delivery to India.  However, I can deliver the products to you by express post.

All you have to do is to enter my Hong Kong address, ( I will give you if you are serious to do the business ), then I will send you the products by express post ( I will pay the postage fee ).

I will discuss with our head office to discuss about the logistic delivery to India, because India is a huge market for business.

Attached with a powerpoint about Jeunesse Products for your reference.

Please feel free to reach me at angelwingchung@hotmail  or if you have any enquiries. I am looking forward to hear you!

Cheers,

Angel

arslanmodak

arslanmodak

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Hi, those banner are really very cool, specially 5th and 6th one, really nice one. :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top