Fan Fictions

Devkaajjal inspire - An eternal love story (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 103

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
wow sammy Clap Clap Clap I am fida over your FF.. Embarrassed Its sooo refreshing after seeing this current track..Kaajjal here is so seisible and the chemistry they are having is sooooo beautiful Clap Clap Clap ..Please contn soon!!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devkaajjal inspire - An eternal love story (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dudleysam

Goldie

dudleysam

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by india05

wow sammy Clap Clap Clap I am fida over your FF.. Embarrassed Its sooo refreshing after seeing this current track..Kaajjal here is so seisible and the chemistry they are having is sooooo beautiful Clap Clap Clap ..Please contn soon!!!!!

thanx india...the kaju they have made her into sine shreya took over is too shallow, no sense of reality...the kaju they started with was filled with bloopers...but she would have settled down when she got her rajkumar...turned sensible love does that to you...
thanx...will post my next part now...
sammyTongue

dudleysam

Goldie

dudleysam

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 10:06am | IP Logged
this FF is dedicated to all my dear bhootnis especially autumn and jyo...

story so far...kaajjal leaves for readio city-mussoorrie, running late for her meeting...

Part 6 : shivansh gets slap

Kaajjal was the first to leave the house. She decides to take a taxi as she was running late. It was a heavy tourist season time and the traffic jam was acute on manpar road. She told the taxi driver glancing at her watch worried," please uncle ji, koi doosra raastha nahin, mujhe der ho rahi hai". The oldie tried various short cuts, revs…and even jumped a lane…but to no avail….all the time she paryed to Gannu Bhaiyya, that she should not be late " This is my first meeting with the bankers…agar mein late hui toh accha impression nahin hoga…please GB aap kuch keejiye naa…" she says softly…and her favourite brother miraculously creates a tiny gap for the old driver to jump into, but another motorist also jumps in…and bangs into Kajus taxi…

Her body gets a rude jerk and immediately her hands move to protect her tummy…she gasps, closing her eyes…sweating, her heart still in fear…My baby…she tries to breathe in slowly….bracing herself….she was 3 months pregnant…a very risky time….but no sharp pain, no…nothing…she takes a trembling breathe…letting out her breathe, she straightens…the driver meanwhile has stepped out to give a piece of his mind to the motorist. Kaju is also angry…kyaa iss tarah se…koi gaadi chalatha hai…she opens the door and slams it hard...she is trembling...with fury…and the old mussoorie rocket flies at the driver…he steps out coolly…hey hey…old man…look then he sees kaju and falls silent his eyes…flicking like a lizard…Over her…he slowly lifts a finger to rub his jaw,

Kaju blasts him angrily," hey cant you see where you are going you could have got us killed" she was still trembling at the thought of losing her baby. He puts his hands on his waist. He was dressed like a mawaali with a knotted scarf, in bright colours, low slung jeans and a bright pink shirt…with a broad david bowie belt….his eyes glinted making her uneasy the way he was looking at her….a smile hovering at his thin lips…"I wish I had, waise hi ghayal hue hai"Kaajjal flushed angrily as she realised his implication…her jaw tightened and her eyes flashed like bits of embers…."look mister….better watch your step and that language …ye mussoorie hai…" she snapped her finger at him…ole kaju style. He laughed softly and grabbed her hand…she gasped the old driver gasped…at his boldness…she struggled to free her hand…."Let me go …dammit…how dare…you" tears sprung to her eyes as her wrist hurt…he smiled…evilly…his jaw moving over the chewing gum…"yes miss mussoorie…now what…do they do here, for this"…..wwwwwhhhaaammmm…the loud slap alerted a few passerbys who ran in to help…the man dropped his hand stunned…his eyes shocked…he rubbed his cheek…slowly…she wagged her finger at his thin face…furiously," ye mussoorie masala hai, mister…next time you grab my hand…I will drag you to the nearest police station, I promise…tum jaise kaheen street chaap romeo dekhe hain…aur theek kiye hain….better remember" she stormed off a few steps then paused…and turned tossing her lovely hair behind…she came to him and pointed at her mangalsutra and sindoor," Lagtha hai, tameez ke saath saath, aankhen bhi nahin hai.,..i am married…get that" she pointed a finger at him (after living wth DPS she has some of his habits too)

and she then walked to the taxi.."chhacchaji…are you Ok.." poor chhacha was still starring dazed at the thaappad and gulped " haan …haan…beti…chalthe hain"…the man…stood there staring with pure hatred at her back…still rubbing his cheek…" I got that miss mussoorie till we meet again"…

She hurried up the stairs " oh no – I am late/…ab kyaa hoga"…as she opened the door to her new office she heard DEvs smooth voice as he talked to the bankers…he looked up when he saw her and their eyes…met…she let out her breathe in relief…Devv…thank god…but how did he get here so early…he stood up in one smooth movement...."gentlemen – here is our MD…Mrs Kaajjal Pratap Singh…apologies for the slight delay…its all yours…Madam…I have a show in few minutes.." he dipped his head…teasingly…she thanked him with her eyes…his eyes twinkled…and flicked over hers…naughtily…suggesting "thanks se kaam nahin chalegaa…kuch aur dena hoga," she rolls her tongue beneath her teeth and smiles with an answering glint in her eyes ," I am all for it"…then she flushed realising the 3 men in the room were watching this brief exchange amusedly.

After the meeting she ushered the bankers out and went to stand outside the recording room. He was on live…with half a smile she watched her prince…charm into the hearts of their listeners, mostly femala as usual…honestly trps had shot since he joined as RJ…more than in her own time. His eyes met hers, laughingly as if guessing her thoughts…and wriggled his brows up and down..indicating she should join in..she gasped softly…through her eyes….me…no..no…he smiled…persisted…cmon…the orginal RJ…it will be fun..take up the headphones…she finally agrees..and goes inside…he puts one hand on the headphones, plays a song and then moves so that she could join him…she starts to say something but he kisses her, on the lips…she gasps…quickly turning to see if someone had seen thru the glass door….Devv,…he laughs…softly…first…part of the thanks…you look very cute in that pink dress and pink cheeks…couldnt resist…she blushes at his look…as his eyes flicker over her face…a light was blinkin on the console.. and she moved her eyes to indicate…another caller…he smiled and said your call…she smiled and put on the headphones…

"hello there…this is kaajjal..beh…oops…Pratap singh…hmmmm…aaj ka mausam…badaa..haseen hai..aur mmmmm rangeen bhi....she glances sideways at Dev…his fingers slowly….trail towards her hand…and his thumb starts caressing the inside of his wrist…she almost fumbles…over her words…as soft, little currents of familiar sensations start running up her hand…she slaps his hand softly…and gives a look…no…dev..no naughtiness…he smiles…softly and then places..his chin on his palm and stares at her.innocently butter wont melt in my mouth...look...she looks away flustered…she puts on another song quickly before…he gets naughty again…and she was right…slowly…his fingers…start trailing along her waist…she gasps…Devv…please….he smiles…his eyes dancing…but darkening as well…cant help it…when you are close…she closed her eyes…as the morning session danced before her eyes…a single thread of sweat …starts from her temples…she groans softly…as his fingers move slowly…up her torso…no…o…o…d…d..ev..vv……he continues to look at her innocently with one hand still propping his chin…to an onlooker he was just looking at her….not aware of the havoc he was creating behind the desk… another caller…she pleads with her eyes…he smiles…and takes the call

"hi this is Dev…" his voice drops low…he winks at kaju…his hand lightly circling her waist…enjoying her tremor…the desire in her eyes…matching his…
The caller was a serious old man, an intellectual he had a question which flummoxes Dev," So Mr Dev, I think the new generation gen X as they call themselves is completely uselss." Dev sits up…a bit startled and also offended," Excuse me sir…I am sorry …we respect your wishes…but we need to be careful…as " the oldie cuts him off haughtily", no doubt you don't agree…sound young to me too…I will tell you this young man…when I was your age…" Dev groaned….Oh no…not one of those…when I was your age…he had 2 yesterday…he glanced at Kaju for support…she was shaking with silent mirth…happy to see him squirm…for a change..he glared…mockingly…don't laugh its not funny…she was dying to burst out…his eyes pleaded…please save me …kaju…he is giving me a lecture on 1947…oh no…and the oldie was now on to the dandi march…Dev…tried to get a word in…but each time got a slap on his wrist….Kaju decides to rescue him…nibbling her lips to hold them from grinning she puts on the headphones…her eyes still dancing…"ahh…uncleji…aap kitne …right ho,,,you know uncle…you are absolutely right…it is so unfair that distinguished people like yourselves are ignored" each time the old man tried to get a word in, kaju managed to beat him to it,"arre uncleji…ye teenagers toh …pata…hai..naa uncleji…aap ke jaise sab todhi…itne…smart hain…" she managed to wrap it up leaving the old man confused between glowing in praise and frustrated at not being able to complete his speech.

She put a song and burst out laughing…at the look on his face...Dev…sulks…smartass…he muttered…his cheeks were flushed at being upped…he looked away..she smiled softly..and sighed…root gaya…haaaii…mere rajkumaar…tussi…kitne…sweet lagthe ho..mooh phulaakhe….he glared at her…don't gloat…I know you are too good…he…mimed…in..her chirpy tone and she laughed…he got irritated, further..…he got up and tried to leave the room…she rolled her tongue in her mouth, pursed her lips softly and grabbed his hand…he took a deep breathe…don't stop me…I am…upset…he muttered…she stood up and came upto him slowly…still holding his hand…Devv…softly…he glanced sideways…kyaa hai in a irate tone..….

….all the time aware…of her touch…he closed his eyes…as she kissed his arm, her lips like a butterfly……Kaajjal…he muttered…trying to stay…cool…her lips…moved…slowly…to his collar…as she came in the front…his heart was racing…his throat was moving…damn..…"kaajjal"…it was soft whisper…she kissed his jaw…oooyyy…oooyyyy lakhaanda marr jaawa...her lips ,moved closer to his...his bretahe was coming short...she could see the pulse beating at his jaw...huskily...she murmurd..….moye roothe…saajan…bass…itna hi…gusscha hai…ya kutub minaar…he glared at her but his eyes were dark with desire…they flicked down to her lips…she linked her arms around his neck…loosely..and cocked her head gently to a side..she moved her body closer…and felt him tremble in response…enjoying her power over him…as he groaned…dammit kaajjal…koi dekh legha…ye office hai..she smiled…her eyes getting naughty…but I am the boss…her voice dopped..as she pulled his dark head towards him very slowly…suddenly his hands grabbed her waist…and he pulled her closer….her eyes flew to his, he smiled …with a glint in his eyes"so you are….madam…how about a bonus…" and his lips met hers…for the next fifteen minutes..the callers tried the line and gave up in frustration…thinking it must be ole uncle again…on the phone…

guys....

LOL

preview : part 7 - sonia and dev

kaju receives a call from her papa who has arrived in mussoorie from mumbai with hottie...hottie insists she shud come over ASAP...both dev-kaju agree...on the way, as kaju goes into a shop...a car spalshes devu with mud..and ...aage aur gussa LOL
sammy Tongue

dudleysam

Goldie

dudleysam

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gambi

Sammy you are simply fabulous!!!!!!! What can I say. Mei to poori tara se hil chuki hu!!!! My God!!!!! It was sooooooooo lovely!!!!! I am so speechless and I just don't have any words to praise you. Carry on Sammy! Continue soon.

thanx zareen....i am...feelin...just positive right now...for the bhootnis...warna...show se itni umeedein nahin hai ab...just read updates...see if there are any DK scenes...or devu ...bass...and concentrate on this FF...for you guys....
sammyTongue

Patjhar

IF-Rockerz

Patjhar

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Thank God Mussourie magic-queen is back today.....

Great updates, both..... Kya baat hain...what is is with DK and water bhai...... LOL

With this dumb jealous act of a track.... Ouch

Only for Apoorva...only for him...I stick to this forum and for such sweet bhootnis.

And what shall i say about this new RJ!!!! Embarrassed Oh why oh why does shreya do this to us? Why can't they use such lovely tracks staring at them screaming to be used.....

Brilliant, Sammy brilliant. You are good too. Please don't underestimate yourself! Embarrassed

dudleysam

Goldie

dudleysam

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by autumnleaf

Thank God Mussourie magic-queen is back today.....

Great updates, both..... Kya baat hain...what is is with DK and water bhai...... LOL

With this dumb jealous act of a track.... Ouch

Only for Apoorva...only for him...I stick to this forum and for such sweet bhootnis.

And what shall i say about this new RJ!!!! Embarrassed Oh why oh why does shreya do this to us? Why can't they use such lovely tracks staring at them screaming to be used.....

Brilliant, Sammy brilliant. You are good too. Please don't underestimate yourself! Embarrassed

water...is the essence of venus...and all the greek gods of love....
dear....Embarrassed...your ice cubes...my...water hose...we can compete...with diff watr treatments...waise...slap no...2 is on its way...keep readin...sweetooEmbarrassed

and yes the current track is borish...unles..they take it back to ole...days...there isnt any hope from the new hole they have dug themselves into...Ouch

sammyTongue

gambi

IF-Rockerz

gambi

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Wah Sammy Wah! Increadible! Simply amazing!!! Clap Continue soon. Big smile Tongue Smile

Zareen. Smile

thesaint148

IF-Rockerz

thesaint148

Posted: 10 August 2007 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

ahaaaa Sammy Darling, kya thappad tha.. wah wah wah .. aik do aur honay chahiyay. hehehhe, loved that zor dar thappad and his gaal ko sehlana. heheheh.

beautiful continuation Sammy ... hahahha Gen X, loved that part. LOL

you as always makes it worth reading honey ... your touch is magic.Clap

Edited by thesaint148 - 10 August 2007 at 12:09pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top