Fan Fictions

Devkaajjal inspire - An eternal love story (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 103

dudleysam

Goldie

dudleysam

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Part 5 : love blossoms
Dev and kaajjals love....as the new rose of spring

The garden was doing beautifully this time of the year…not too much sun or…rain…just perfect she surmised…she went closer to the rose shrub….Dev had planted it a month ago when they bought this house….at the time, she remembered his face…so soft…so tender like he was holding his own baby…she smiled softly, her eyes blurring with tears, as she recalled his oh so tender expression.

She never knew her marriage would be so beautiful with Dev. She had been fully prepared for a rocky and unpredictable ride. Knowing how he used to be. But her Dev had changed so much. She had changed so much. Felt lot more grown up, her lips twisted wryly…though he seemed to be lot mature than her in more ways than one. Suddenly something caught her eye and she bent down with a gasp - the half open bud almost hidden in the leaves. She cradled the flower tenderly in her palms…like their love just budding into a beautiful rose.

She bent to sniff the bud and sighed deeply. Oh! It was so fragrant. Like Devus smile. She blushed as her thoughts again became naughty. Tub hi naa kaajjal, kitni besharam ho rahi hai. Pata nahi Dev kyaa soch raha hoga tum hare baarein mein.

Last nite, Dev was extra poetic and romantic. He teased her so much in bed, she laughed softly at the memory and her cheeks grew warmer at her own boldness, surprised him as well. Her eyes glinted mischievously as she recalled the way he lost control and forgot his lines mid-way. Ooohhhh…devvv…I love you so much…it scares me sometimes…I love you more than myself. Kyaa karoon mein, paagal ho gayee hoon…Dev..she gently sways…in her dreamland…singing this song to herself, softly….

aaj madahosh huaa jaaye re, meraa man meraa man meraa man
beenaa hee baat muskuraye re, meraa man meraa man meraa man

o ree kalee, sajaa too dolee
o ree lahar, pahanaa too paayal
o ree nadee, dikhaa too darpan
o ree kiran odha too aanchal
ik jogan hain banee aaj dulhan
aao ud jaaye kahee ban ke pawan

Then she stood up still singing, she picked up the hose and began watering the plants….slowly….

sharaarat karane ko lalachaaye re, meraa man meraa man meraa man

rom rom bahe sur dhaaraa, ang ang baje shahanaaee
jeewan saaraa milaa yek pal me, jaane kaisee ghadee ye aayee
chhoo liyaa aaj maine saaraa gagan
naache man aaj moraa chhoom chhanan
sharaarat karane ko lalachaaye re, meraa man meraa man meraa man

a finger then another…trailed around her back to her tummy…soft waves of pleasure…ran through her being…she closed her eyes, trembling slightly…a soft smile playing on her lips pretending she hadn't noticed….then she went still as the fingers…didn't stop there…and rose along her arms, slowly doing their all too familiar, crazy dance…turning her insides to jelly…his face bent closer to her neck…she felt her breathe stop as he parted her hair slowly and his lips…found the inside of her neck. "Mmmmm….whats going on…are you practising for my job…Mrs..Kaajjal Pratap Singh"..Both her hands were around the hose, her grip tightened…she didn't reply…enjoying his fragrance…leaning back against...his muscular frame...enjoying...his ...light hold...mmmmm....he smelt like a rose…with a smile.."Hmmmmm…mujh se baath nahin karna hai…madam ko". she smiled...softly...

she then slowly lifted one hand and shook the bangles…as they tinkled he raised his head slowly balancing his chin on the curve of her neck, his slightly unshaven jaw grazing her soft skin…his eyes remembering their passionate time last nite, darekened..eyes half closed, his long lashes brushing his pink cheeks…like the first rays of the morning sun…caressing the craggy hills around them…he sighed deeply

then looked up with a bemused smile " Let me see…aap ki choodiyaan keh rahee hain..…aap mujh se kahin jyaada pyaar karte ho…" she shook the bangles again..her eyes opening to reveal a naughty smile. He pulled her close and she gasped drawing in her breathe softly…" yaa phir,….aap ko..ek kiss chayiye" the tinkling of her bangles become more vigorous….he laughed softly as he turned her around….slowly…"Mrs Kaajjal Dev Pratap Singh…you have become very naughty. " he murmured and bent his face….but suddenly he gasped as she splashed the water from the hose on to him…starting from the head squealing with laughter as his jaw dropped open (like the bucket of water scene at her apartment)..he was fully drenched.

She laughed and wriggled her brows…up and down naughtily" Kyun ji…kaisa raha morning shower…Dev Sir"…he gasped in disbelief….then looking down at his fully drenched shirt, trousers and touched his hand to his hair…which was drenched too…water dripping off his wet wet face…she dropped the hose when she looked at his expression and tried to escape with a laugh. He grabbed her hand ," no…no…pleaaa…ssse….ouch…Dev…" she squealed laughingly and resisted as he pulled her back to him..she gasped as she encountered his wet torso...but he had his arms around her in a tight lock…and turning her around, he stared at her…haughtily…she took a deep breathe as his eyes darkened further…and lifted her before she knew what his intentions were…she squealed "Please am sorry Dev…no…no…put me down…d..devv.." he looked at her…the glint in his eyes promising reprisal …

He took her inside and put her down on the couch….then he kneeled at her side…and pinning her down with his arms…but taking care…he wasn't pressing on her stomach…he pretended to growl…" So Mrs Kaajjal Pratap singh….kiss tarah ka punishment doon.. …" He bent his face lower…her breathe came short…she gasped…softly…his lips were…not very…gentle…over lips, her neck…and as he nibbled her ear…her smile faded her own eyes darkening with desire….Devvv….his lips…were…demanding..as they trailed…over her jaw…she closed her eyes…trembling…N..o…Devvv…..his voice was husky….i didnt kiss you properly this morning…he muttered …against her throat…..you m…made your escape…neatly…her hands…shivered as she cupped his face….D…D..e…devv…drowning in his touch…his lips and fingers driving her crazy…he was trembling too…then…he whispered urgently at the corner of her lips….lets go back to the room…this will get uncomfortable…her eyes…opened…they were ….dark as his…Devvv…I…but his lips…claimed hers…and her protests were forgotten…disregarded…as he managed to carry her to the room and just about….

It was going to be a very late start to the morning.

She made the breakfast with still trembling hands…feeling slightly disoriented at the…overpowering passion this morning….which went all out of control for them both. Dev…in his daredevilry mode didn't stop there…and took her into the shower too…she closed her eyes…with a quivering sigh….blushing beet red at the memory..of her own response.

He came into the kitchen and she turned slowly. His eyes were still as dark..as they travelled down her lazily. He wore a bright red shirt open at the chest, and black jeans…that fit over his slim torso….leaning against the kitchen counter," So whats cooking" a naughty glint in his soft, passionate gaze. She felt her body respond and she groaned inwardly looking away. She couldn't trust herself to speak. Her eyes said it all. She turned her back, afraid her eyes..would give away her naughty thoughts. He came over and her heart began to race…"No Devv….this morning" but he didn't touch her…despite she had started to tremble a little more.

He voice had a smile in it too "this morning ….was really revealing. Mmmmmmm….I had my dream shower at last. So, next time you think of doing something naughty…remember the reprisal will be bigger, dear princess"..She smiled…pursing her lips…pretending she hadn't heard," You were very naughty, DEv" her voice was very soft, husky. He touched her arms and she sucked in her breathe…every pore of her still drenched in this mornings…rememberance. "Are you mad at me." He murmured against her temples. She sighed, wishing her heart would stop jumping like a trapeze artist. His arms came around her…lightly….she hoped…her breakfast was not going to get ruined..now. he murmured against her damp hair.." I don't want to go to work, Kaajjal Madam. What should I do." She laughed softly" what do you want to do my dear prince charming apart from skivving off work". He sighed…softly…burying his head in the dark tresses," Just hold you in my arms all day, like this…and watch the sun go down and make love to you afterwards". She felt her heart do another…jump at those words.

Softly "What about the show – and all your female fans" He murmured "don't care – I just want you," he kissed her earring and she had closed her eyes again- damn…where was her control. Tremblingly soft, "Alright – skive by all means, but I have to go. I am meeting the bankers in the afternoon. I cant cancel especially after the negotiations for extending the loan, were successful". He protested "awwwwww Spoilsport – without you what will I do…dammit…Kaajjal Cant you take some time off. Since we have come its been only work" . she turned a bit surprised and upset, "Dev…please…that's not fair…I have tried to be there for you…this baby…am…tryin so hard….and …and…" tears sprang to her eyes…his eyes softened…with his forefinger he gently raised her chin…a big tear escaped her eye…she didn't look at him," Hey – Hey….Kaajjal…cmon yaar…I was joking…I know you are doing a wonderful job- Oh…sweetheart… I feel bad that I cant help you much…for eg…If I did this paratha..it would become like…a mud cake…" She looked up, a smile breaking into the tears…his eyes were soft,. …begging forgiveness…and he hugged her" I was only teasing, my love. I just care about you…and our baby. Nothing is more important to me, nothing". He said with feeling …but the breakfast was ruined…as he decided to nibble on other things….

Preview : Part 5 – Shivansh and sonia (part 1)

kaju encounters a new lizard...in town...she slaps it down but it can be dangerous...as it stings...but she has a rocking day back as RJ with her rpince charming holding fort...enjoy...will post it on friday....

Edited by dudleysam - 09 August 2007 at 7:02am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devkaajjal inspire - An eternal love story (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tajasmi

Goldie

tajasmi

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 7:06am | IP Logged
OMG... WOW Sammy... What can i say... you rock...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clap Clap Clap

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Sammy looks like u r in full form today Big smile Big smile ...just outstanding job Clap Clap u know I m actually loving this entire radio city love story Embarrassed Embarrassed ...uff Kaajjal managing patidev as well as RC Embarrassed while our devu is managing the girls Wink as well as his mad dharampatni Tongue ...and r u taking lesson from kashish and autumn in love and passion?? Wink Tongue...woww the office romance is extremely passionate Embarrassed Embarrassed ...I m off for some cold shower now Tongue Tongue

dudleysam

Goldie

dudleysam

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jyoti06

Sammy looks like u r in full form today Big smile Big smile ...just outstanding job Clap Clap u know I m actually loving this entire radio city love story Embarrassed Embarrassed ...uff Kaajjal managing patidev as well as RC Embarrassed while our devu is managing the girls Wink as well as his mad dharampatni Tongue ...and r u taking lesson from kashish and autumn in love and passion?? Wink Tongue...woww the office romance is extremely passionate Embarrassed Embarrassed ...I m off for some cold shower now Tongue Tongue

lessons ...yaa jyoBig smile...those are the majestic queens of passion and love....will take me saath janam before i come closeLOL.and i have to concentrate on my writers course this janam of course....writing on journals for crying out aloudLOLLOL

i am just a lil student..LOL..and learning..Wink.but when you are in love yaar..Embarrassed.phir kyaa kehne...i can see now what makes them tick...kyaa karen...Embarrassed.Embarrassedthey are drenched head over heels with DPS...magicEmbarrassed...i am slowly but steadily slippin in my resolve to keep it straightLOLLOL

and i have fallen in love with DK all over again...its their magic which brings this side out to this otherwise...boring goatLOL

sammyBig smile

dudleysam

Goldie

dudleysam

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tajasmi

OMG... WOW Sammy... What can i say... you rock...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clap Clap Clap

thanx teju...not me...but Dk does this to everyone especially Devu/..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedsee the gurls...how they are goin crazy...in te forum...despite the lacklustre showConfused

sammyTongue

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dudleysam

lessons ...yaa jyoBig smile...those are the majestic queens of passion and love....will take me saath janam before i come closeLOL.and i have to concentrate on my writers course this janam of course....writing on journals for crying out aloudLOLLOL

i am just a lil student..LOL..and learning..Wink.but when you are in love yaar..Embarrassed.phir kyaa kehne...i can see now what makes them tick...kyaa karen...Embarrassed.Embarrassedthey are drenched head over heels with DPS...magicEmbarrassed...i am slowly but steadily slippin in my resolve to keep it straightLOLLOL

and i have fallen in love with DK all over again...its their magic which brings this side out to this otherwise...boring goatLOL

sammyBig smile

Of course we hv become so much emotionally attached to these characters that if DK r together,our souls rest in pieceEmbarrassed and if DK r unhappy then our aatma also keeps bhatkofying at nightsConfusedLOL...lets hope we get the good news soonTongue...see sammy u hv made me greedy nowWinkTongue

dudleysam

Goldie

dudleysam

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dudleysam

sammyBig smile

Of course we hv become so much emotionally attached to these characters that if DK r together,our souls rest in pieceEmbarrassed and if DK r unhappy then our aatma also keeps bhatkofying at nightsConfusedLOL...lets hope we get the good news soonTongue...see sammy u hv made me greedy nowWinkTongue

yes jyo...after pratam and gauri...i havent felt so strongly about any jodi...and i get upset if either one is hurt...kaju or devu..Cry..especially devu since hes been thru so much...before and afterCryright now i am so pissed at all the makers.Angry..for using the hurt formula to boost trps..Angry.cmon yaar...kill adi off...Angry

get shivoo to stalk amee for a changeLOL

so i pray...that all these things are a storm in a tea cup and kaju gets pregnant to shut up all.Big smile..goats...and get devu permanently at her beck and call.Big smile..as if he isnt already...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedall those eyes locking sessions in one set - that is bedroom...bass yehi tamanna hai iss show se...aur baakhi stroy gaye tel leneDay DreamingDay Dreamingdevu in cute pyjamas...singing loris to 2 babies his kaju and his baby girl...Day Dreamingbtw i think it will be a baby girl..with cute dimples.Embarrassed..to tickle daddy...oEmbarrassed

meanwhile in my FF, my kaju is sensible.Embarrassed..not like the show..Confused.my kaju is gussewaali but sweet..and knows how to keep her nakchada rajkumar khushLOLEmbarrassedpampered, happy...and knows her place too...Big smile

sammyTongue

Edited by dudleysam - 09 August 2007 at 9:04am

gambi

IF-Rockerz

gambi

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Sammy you are simply fabulous!!!!!!! What can I say. Mei to poori tara se hil chuki hu!!!! My God!!!!! It was sooooooooo lovely!!!!! I am so speechless and I just don't have any words to praise you. Carry on Sammy! Continue soon.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top