Fan Fictions

Devkaajjal inspire - An eternal love story (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 103

~*Shona94*~

IF-Rockerz

~*Shona94*~

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dudleysam

Originally posted by superstar89

Sammy it was Terffic, Superb,Excellent, A+, slepndid job wow I am in shock right now Sammy the best part and continue you are so so so so so good. Clap

thanx star...are you in shock...400 watts or the regular...DPs 10,000 watts..WinkLOL

sammyTongue

I would say I am shock of the regular DPS 10,000 watts.LOL

Edited by superstar89 - 29 July 2007 at 2:10am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devkaajjal inspire - An eternal love story (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Patjhar

IF-Rockerz

Patjhar

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Okay Sammy, first of all sorry for the delay as I was away from town summer vacations.... and secondly, superb!!! Mindblowing dearie.

Wow, for a moment I thought Dev to gaya kaam se, what with all bhoootnis jumping on him!!! I was flabbergasted with his reactions!! Simply superb and was trying to imagine every expression!!! hilarious too. But the end was beautiful. Lovely, dear and please be a good girl and keep continuing. Don't stop dammit!!! Smile

misty night

Groupbie

misty night

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Sammy My dear!!
                      Whad I Say!! Well, Here goes:
Breaking News:
                            " Queen X to confer Knighthood and an Earldom to DudleySam, in recognition of her miraculous, mindblowing, improvisations on the slightest hints of romance in goddamned soaps n keeping the ADDS ( Acquired Dev Deficiency Syndrome) patients in excellent spirits."
     ----KBC ( Kaajjal Broadcasting Corporation)
Footage shown:
           Queen X : We hereby declare thee, Earl Of "DEV"ONSHIRE and rise Sir Sam,the Red Knight of Romance.
Big smile I know that you should be a dame n all that stuff but what the heck...this sounded more appealing to me. Am gonna take up ur advice n see what Khashish's FF does to me. Get back to you guys later. Till then.. keep it rolling.. Thanx..Ta ta..

Punch line:
Dudleysam? DeadlySam is more like it.

Love,
                       Gayatri..

Desii.Babiie

IF-Dazzler

Desii.Babiie

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Sammy dear, that was just FANTABULOUS hun!! i completly luved EVERY bit of it Embarrassed!! Hats off to u!! Clap...I could picture and feel the passion in every sentence!!!...Right now i'm totally out to words to praise ur talent cuz i'm still in Massourie ..LOL..just keep up the excellent job ur doing cuz i'm LUVING every bit of it!!..
And yes, do continue, i'm waiting for the next part!!..

AlizaHeart

Anoli

IF-Sizzlerz

Anoli

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 11:27am | IP Logged

SammyHug U r such a terrific writer!Dancing & Yes i m not saying for  the sake of it!Embarrassed I really mean it!!!Embarrassed U knw wt? I m sure Jyoti is gna love this surprise of urs!Embarrassed Imagine Dev singing those cute lovely English songsDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming It was so beautiful!Clap I m so proud of u Elder sis!Hug Now coming back to 'Ann' i wud say what a naughty silly girl she is!EmbarrassedLOL She told Dev abt that Bandhu & Bhandi & also abt suhagraatLOLEmbarrassedLOL Omg...Embarrassed Kajal jealous of me?LOL Erm,,, M in india!Dancing Wow, Sammy really it was mindblowing! I really enjoyed reading it! I was totally lost & i thought it was real & i felt like reading more & moreTongueEmbarrassed

Take CareDay Dreaming

AnoliDay Dreaming

xxxDay Dreaming

dudleysam

Goldie

dudleysam

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by autumnleaf

Okay Sammy, first of all sorry for the delay as I was away from town summer vacations.... and secondly, superb!!! Mindblowing dearie.

Wow, for a moment I thought Dev to gaya kaam se, what with all bhoootnis jumping on him!!! I was flabbergasted with his reactions!! Simply superb and was trying to imagine every expression!!! hilarious too. But the end was beautiful. Lovely, dear and please be a good girl and keep continuing. Don't stop dammit!!! Smile

hey sweetoo...Embarrassedmissed you gurl...Huggot a bit worried...as you were ill earlier....went on holidayLOL...good...like apu...Winkhum bhi holiday par hi hain.LOL..no on is watching the show...but goin crazy..LOLon the forum...

did you like...the bhootnis...on it...so long wanted to write a complete dedication...didnt know how...and hit upon this idea when watchin kajus...ole epis...as RJ.....and with our special bhootni jyos....birthday it was a perfect opp......

sammyTongue

dudleysam

Goldie

dudleysam

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anoli

SammyHug U r such a terrific writer!Dancing & Yes i m not saying for  the sake of it!Embarrassed I really mean it!!!Embarrassed U knw wt? I m sure Jyoti is gna love this surprise of urs!Embarrassed Imagine Dev singing those cute lovely English songsDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming It was so beautiful!Clap I m so proud of u Elder sis!Hug Now coming back to 'Ann' i wud say what a naughty silly girl she is!EmbarrassedLOL She told Dev abt that Bandhu & Bhandi & also abt suhagraatLOLEmbarrassedLOL Omg...Embarrassed Kajal jealous of me?LOL Erm,,, M in india!Dancing Wow, Sammy really it was mindblowing! I really enjoyed reading it! I was totally lost & i thought it was real & i felt like reading more & moreTongueEmbarrassed

Take CareDay Dreaming

AnoliDay Dreaming

xxxDay Dreaming

thanx sisHug

hey ann...did you like playing the conspirator...for jyo..LOL.did you like your role...naughty naughty....by the way do you roller skate...in case you bump into DPS....LOLLOLpooochega woh.....

humera izzat ka sawaal...hai...sab tum hare khaadon par hai....

sammyTongue

dudleysam

Goldie

dudleysam

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aliza*

Sammy dear, that was just FANTABULOUS hun!! i completly luved EVERY bit of it Embarrassed!! Hats off to u!! Clap...I could picture and feel the passion in every sentence!!!...Right now i'm totally out to words to praise ur talent cuz i'm still in Massourie ..LOL..just keep up the excellent job ur doing cuz i'm LUVING every bit of it!!..
And yes, do continue, i'm waiting for the next part!!..

AlizaHeart

thnax aliza...i think kaju story lost its zing in mumbai and got buterchered in rajgani and completely annihilated in bhadrapur...Angry

so i took it back to mussoorrie...hoping to bring the ole kaju-devu back...of course without devus pain...and suffering...this is a new DPS avataar...same passion...but more mastiTongueaur gussa hai....par...pyaar bhi uthna hi jyaadaEmbarrassed

sammyTongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top