Fan Fictions

Devkaajjal inspire - An eternal love story (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 103

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 25 July 2007 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Sammy woww I m loving this Radio city track now Embarrassed Embarrassed ...Kaajjal as the serious bossy wife and our devu as the light hearted romantic ladka and their race to the Radio city Embarrassed Embarrassed ..waah kya script hai Clap too good Embarrassed ...why can't our makers get such ideas Angry Ouch ..between when is soniya coming in the picture to spice things up Wink Tongue ...and how r your bandhu and bandhi Wink and whats their opinion on the new monkey Shivaansh LOL Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devkaajjal inspire - An eternal love story (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dudleysam

Goldie

dudleysam

Posted: 25 July 2007 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jyoti06

Sammy woww I m loving this Radio city track now Embarrassed Embarrassed ...Kaajjal as the serious bossy wife and our devu as the light hearted romantic ladka and their race to the Radio city Embarrassed Embarrassed ..waah kya script hai Clap too good Embarrassed ...why can't our makers get such ideas Angry Ouch ..between when is soniya coming in the picture to spice things up Wink Tongue ...and how r your bandhu and bandhi Wink and whats their opinion on the new monkey Shivaansh LOL Tongue

hey jyo...

happy birthday to you...happy birthday to youEmbarrassed...happy birthday...dear...misthiEmbarrassed...gagori.Embarrassed...happy birthday to youEmbarrassed

Hug have a great day...dear....

as for bandhu bandhi they are caught up between the paparazzi and floods in London...its on...go and read...the headlines....

sammyTongue

dudleysam

Goldie

dudleysam

Posted: 25 July 2007 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dudleysam

hey jyo...

happy birthday to you...happy birthday to youEmbarrassed...happy birthday...dear...misthiEmbarrassed...gagori.Embarrassed...happy birthday to youEmbarrassed

Hug have a great day...dear....

as for bandhu bandhi they are caught up between the paparazzi and floods in London...its on...go and read...the headlines....

sammyTongue

and i am dedicating part 3 at radio mussoorie to jyo di....so this was on eis specially for you...princess...

sammyTongue

~*Shona94*~

IF-Rockerz

~*Shona94*~

Posted: 25 July 2007 at 8:30am | IP Logged
OMG Sammy you made me speechless this part was excellent and too good Radio city track is very going excellent once again hats off you derserve all the claps from me Clap

Nupur9

IF-Rockerz

Nupur9

Posted: 25 July 2007 at 8:53am | IP Logged

What has gotten into you........??Wink

I couldn't believe it was our whacky Sammy writing this FF....wow sammy you are multi-talented....very very impressive...Clap

and without sounding redundant......your piece transferred me in to lalaland...where all dream scome true...where everything is beautiful & puuuuuuuuuuurfect and where our DEVU dwells with his beautiful Kaaj...ohlalalala.....Day Dreaming

loved it Sammy...truly loved it!!!

dudleysam

Goldie

dudleysam

Posted: 25 July 2007 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iloveapu

What has gotten into you........??Wink

I couldn't believe it was our whacky Sammy writing this FF....wow sammy you are multi-talented....very very impressive...Clap

and without sounding redundant......your piece transferred me in to lalaland...where all dream scome true...where everything is beautiful & puuuuuuuuuuurfect and where our DEVU dwells with his beautiful Kaaj...ohlalalala.....Day Dreaming

loved it Sammy...truly loved it!!!

thanx nupur.....and yes this whacko jacko...has a heart in the rite place...jahaan DPs ka mamla sab ko paagal kar dethe hainEmbarrassed

sammy

dudleysam

Goldie

dudleysam

Posted: 25 July 2007 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by superstar89

OMG Sammy you made me speechless this part was excellent and too good Radio city track is very going excellent once again hats off you derserve all the claps from me Clap

thanx star..i am goin to have a special for jyo...psst as she wont be online for the weekend for her birthday...please load your request for the new RJ DPS

sammyTongue

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 25 July 2007 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Wow Sammy well writen Now we al are in lala land..Once Dev is on air we'll be glued to the radio..Between which station is it..I'll tune my radio in so that I can hear him 24/7/365!!!! Wink Ouch ..Please contunie soon part 3 mysterious call interetsting and spicy!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top