Fan Fictions

Devkaajjal inspire - An eternal love story (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 103

Page 1
Page   of 103
Page 3 Page 103

dudleysam

Goldie

dudleysam

Posted: 24 July 2007 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thesaint148

Oh My Sammy. i told you girl, write about any other tarck and you will creat the same magic, and so you did. Wonderful ClapClapClap

starting from karan manged to escape from prisonw ith a mysterious lady in black car .. ahhh, so we know who is hoing to come bak.

hahhahhahahhaham LOL adi's wife settle with angad ... girl where do u get these ideas.

ouch, u want to make sonia eveil here haan. and that too with dhruv .... huh ...

hahahahhahahahha, sunidhi sue for piracy of harry potter ... ROFL u and ur sense of humor sammy ... wow ... ROFL

ufff, hottie has a ML too .... ROFL

Sammy i just loved the cliff scene. what a brilliant start to the ew story, DK back on their signature cliff and loving each other in the most beautiful,naught, passionate way. wow ... beautiful. and the way dev was teasing her and not giving her enough of everything .. ahhhhh, maza aa gaya ...

hmm and the preview looks interesting. Dev on skates ROFL liked it though.

well done sammy, mindblowing ... cont. soon dear. Clap

thanx kashish,..the harry potter idea clicked when i saw sunidhis reaction to adis arrest...so thoughtfull...lag raha tha...she is thinking of writing a book///...Aditya aapne...apni mummy ko pooche bina ye kadam kaise uthaya...LOL

and soniya goat...with dhruv fit jodi...beefcake and goatbrains

Karan is the only character which i wanted back..he has class even if he is negative....in this goat parivarOuch

but this FF is now on DK...stint in Radio mussoorie...you bhootnis are in for a surprise...surprise...

sammyWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devkaajjal inspire - An eternal love story (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dudleysam

Goldie

dudleysam

Posted: 24 July 2007 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by superstar89

Sammy great FF's you are doing a Gr8 job Clap excellent work and you should contiune Clap

thanx superstar....this a more serious avi of mine...ahem...my goats are waiting

sammyLOL

dudleysam

Goldie

dudleysam

Posted: 24 July 2007 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jyoti06

Hey sammy I m soo happy that u finally continued with your next FF Embarrassed Embarrassed ...wonderful and amazingly written Clap ...just loved the new setup of Kaajjal as the boss and dev as the dotting husband Tongue Tongue and both once again cherishing their first meet at the cliff sounds soo romantic Embarrassed Embarrassed ..the priview looks quite interesting with Dev's new makeover Tongue Tongue

Sammy do continue soon Embarrassed

aap ne kaha aur hum inkaar karthe aisa ho hi nahin saktha...jyo di...Tongueaap is...IF ki jaan...ho...aur...hum hara boss...yes boss at your service...and autumn your deputy...salaam sahib...Big smile

hey jyo...midnite...princess...good to see you back...waise...cum up with some tabelas yourself...do haftha kya karenge....cmon cmon and no bullet points...want the real thing...

sammyTongue

dudleysam

Goldie

dudleysam

Posted: 24 July 2007 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

part 2 : first day at radio mussoorie....

MMMMmmmmmmmmm......mmmmm...she stirs...as lovely memories wake her up...stretching slightly...she pauses as a familiar...hand is lying across her stomach...she smiles...turning on to her side...dreamily....Devs face relaxed in sleep...he slept like a baby ...his mouth slightly open...his lips parted....his soft long lashes....a faint shadow of his high cheek bones....his dark hair tousled...in sleep....she sighed deeply...hmmmmmmmmmmm....my nakchada rajkumar....ab nakre karegaa....kaajjal ye lana...woh lana...uffff....gusse wala...aisa...ki laal peela...hona hai....kadoos boss...ab dekhna hai...RJ kaisa banegaa....she makes a face at him and then smiles..but .as she tries to get up...another arm comes around her.and she gasps softly......his soft voice mutters Sleepily....yeh kadoos boss...kiss maangtha hai....she...makes a face...sweetly...silently voicing ...nakchada...then loudly....i havent washed my face...my dear....rajkumar...aap ka bedtea toh bhi laana hai...he pulls her to him...sleepily....hmmmmmmmm...nuzzling her neck....first kiss....baad mein sab kuch....his lips...start to trace her jaw...she draws in her breathe, a slight tremor on her lips...pushing him slightly...dEvv....bas...abhi..jayiye...he opens one eye then next and turns so that she is on her back...looking into her eyes....mmmmmm....first kiss in the morning madam..is part of the new..contract...she smiles...mischievously...who says so...he kisses her forehead...i do...i am still the boss of the boss...
the original kadoos boss....then...he kisses the tip of her nose...Dev...please mujhe jaane dijiye bahut kaam pada hai....his eyes...glint...hmmmm...bahut kaam hai....you are right...Devvvv...please...she pleads...one kiss ....Kaajjal...she sighs...and puts her arms around his neck...and after the kiss before he gets more naughty pushes him...gently but firmly....he sighs...kaajjal...wait...kaajjal...laughing softly she gets up quickly.....abhi nahin...aap uthiye...office jaaana hai...mein chali...he makes aface...oh kaajjal...that was half a kiss not fair...he mutters as he sits up....rubbing his head...tousling his hair more...

then smiles as he finds her earring...it was sticking to his kurta...holding it in front of his eyes...even your earrings are attached to me....

she uses the bathroom downstairs to take a quick bath..in cold water...and murmurs .......rajkumar ko bhai...garam paani hi chaiye...she smiles to herself,....as she gets the breakfast and tea going in her little kitchen...they had bought this house recently not far from her....fathers house and facing a breathtaking view of the vales.....
he hollers..for her....kaajjal....kaajjal....
she looks up...and shakes her head....towel bhool gaye honge...aayyee...baba...wait....turnin the gas off she runs up....then pauses and taps her head...slow down girl...she pats her stil flat stomach...sorry little...one but your dad is always in a hurry..i hope you give me sometime....before you arrive....she smiles and grabs a fresh towel from the closet....Kaajjal....dammit i am feeling cold here.....
comming...... Dev...ek minute.....uffff....ye...ek minute nahin rukh saktha...

she knocks on the bathroom...and stands with her back to it....towel...rajkumar ji...she hides a smile....but a hand snakes out quickly as she turns grabs her arm and pulls her in....she gasps as the warm...shower drenches... her face...and dress...dev....what...he pulls her into his arms...holding her by the waist...you are wet now...so we both can have another shower...she gasps...Devvvv...and reaches out to turn the tap off off...his bare chest is glistening...she instantly closes her eyes...with her hands...blushing...furiously....DEvvv....her tone.shocked....you are too much...besharam....he smiled...am still in my shorts madam...see....she doesnt believe him but slowly tentatively..opens her eyes...it was true...she looks away blushing again....bas aap bhi...and tries to leave...he doesnt let her go that easy...holding her from behind....with a deep...sigh..leaning agaist the shower head....hai...kaajjal...its my dream..one full shower with you...just once///....she gasps..DEvvv...besharam ...hatho ji...

and runs out of the bathroom....outside...leaning against the wall...her heart pounding....god...seeing his bare chest....and the water glistening off it...her knees still felt weak...he was too much...she smiles...and goes downstairs...

she better get changed....or catch a chill..... in no time she had...she had the rotis going....the sabji...was ready...he liked his parathas piping hot...and tea even hotter....

slowly his arms came around her waist...his lips...caressing her still damp hair....she smiled...softly....you smell nice...she laughed....pamperer...hatho ji...chaliye...breakfast lijiye....

he turns her around....slowly....her waist still in the circle of his arms..pulling her close.....his eyes searching hers, lovingly....she looks at him bemused...a soft blush on her face...then her brows going up in query....kyaa...slowly he lifts one hand and wipes off the aata//..with a finger and shows.. it to her...she smiles...holding up her face so that he could wipe it all off...his eyes darken...his fingers pausing at her forehead.......Sindoor....she sighs...deeply...and nods as he reaches across...and finds the little box with red vermillion...and takes a pinch..with his thumb and forefinger...he puts it on her maang...and she smiles... again

he looks at her gently.......the most tender expression on his face.......that makes her shiver...a familiar warmth spreading inside her...she looks away shyly...in...a ...deep rose pink....dress....the black mangalsutra...somehow...making it look...special....taking her arms....gently...mrs...Kaajjal Dev Pratap Singh...come and have breakfast with me...now..he smiles....its an order...but...but...he takes her hand firmly and leads her to the dinning tabe...she turns off the gas...and then shakes her head...alright...accha ...ji...pehle...aap...

he eats with gusto...and mumbles thru ...morsels...better...hmmmpf...than...cornflakes....hmmmpf.. .she laughs...dev...theek se khayiye...

she has some for herself....but ends up watching him with a smile as he break the paratha with his bare hands...kitna badal gaya hai mera DEv...she sighs deeply within herself....and puts her chin on her palm and watches him dreamily...he looks up and pauses...gesturing with his hand...what...she shakes her head,,,nothing....he pinches her nose gently...and points at her plate..eat...she smiles silly...i will...but i want to watch you...first...he breaks morsel..and feeds her...now...she smiles...OK ...sirji...

after breakfast she takes his hand and leads him to Gannu Bhaiyya who is placed in a beautiful white room designed by DEvu....it is very quiet and peaceful here....he smiles and folds his hands too....she closes her eyes and prays...softly...Gannu Bhaiyya...today is our first day at work...please....help and us and take care of us...especially my DEv....he closes his eyes too....Gannu Bhaiyya please take care of your sister//...

then gently he helps her to cover her head with the dupatta,  a smile hovering on his lips....she prepares the aarti and they both do the aarti...then bowing before Gannu Bhaiyya...she turns to him and does an aarti to DEv..he looks surprised...and she smiles...as she applies tilak on his forehead...Riwaz hai humara.....mussoorie mein har ...patni apne pati ki aarti karthi hai...shubh kamna ke liye...and you are no less than god to me...DEv...she says softly....

they are lost in each others eyes....his soften, a slight moistness in it...he lifts his hand to touch her chin with his finger...Kaajjal...I love you very much...she noddded feeling slightly emotional and looks away to blink the tears...he gives her a hug...kissing the top of her head...i am really lucky to have you...

Afterwards...they come outside and she hands him his dabba...and file...he looks really different in a bright mauve shirt with deep tropical...trees in dark purple...on it...open at the chest...jeans...sleeves rolled up as it was hot day..she hides a smile as this wasnt the usual Dappy DEv she was used to ....when..she comes out to see his new transport...she gasps horrifed...DEv...ye...kya hai...he puts his feet into...the roller skates....this my dear...are roller skates...i was a skating champion at collge...she looks at him dubiously....and he challenges her...to ho jaaaye...she looks at him what...he points at her cycle...MTs chocolate...you or me...who ever gets there first...she gasps...she had forgotten the bet...his eyes dance.....challenge...you wont make it...her chin goes up...and she turns her head...ole kaju style...a glint in her dancing eyes...mujhe challenge math kijiye....Mr Dev Pratap Singh...Haar Jao ge...

he smiles...vinatge DPs smile..a mtaching glint in his eyes.....up to the challenge...haarna meri fithrath main nahin,,,Mrs Kaajjal Dev Pratap Singh...she puts her own dabba and file on the back of her cycle...box...

toh dekh lenge... aaj...bhi...humesha ki tarah.....chocolate mein hi loongi...
aaj phir mussoorie ya mumbai...butDEv was off....she gasps...she heard his laughter....

this song should be apt...

hawaa ke saath saath ghataa ke sang sang o saathee chal
muze leke saath chal too, yoo hee din raat chal too
sanbhal mere saath chal too, le haathon mein haath chal too

yek to ye mausam hain badaa suhaanaa, us pe apanaa dil bhee hain deewaanaa
parabat se aankhe naa takaraa jaanaa, too ban ke baadal

DEv and kaajjal race to radio mussoorie office....kaju knows all the shortcuts but DEv is a whizzer....cutting dangerously thru zebra crosings, dividers,,,..hairpin drives.... and SCATTERING THE GOATS...

they both arrive same time...breathing hard....DEvu..takes out the roller skates as he is running p ths stairs...kaju...parks her cycle....and tries to run but stops...remembering what the doctor said...he turns and looks what...his eyes ask...she shakes her head...pointing at her stomach...and shrugs..I cant you win....he smiles.slowly.....and comes down...she looks...bemused...what...then he lifts her in his arms..she gasps...DEv...koi dekh lega...he smiles at her..looking into her eyes.....DPs style...passionate..to the peak...dekhne doh unhe...tum muhe dekhna...

everybody stares while kaju blushes to the root hiding her face in his chest...Devvv...you are too much...he puts her down in MTs office...and the clock trikes...8am..MT was about to touch the choclate when DEv Picks it up....sorry MT...ye ab...hum hara hai...Kaju...smiles...helplessly...sorry MT....who sits with his hand n his head...my choclate...gaya

Dev puts on the head phones as he takes kajus ole seat....

gooood mmmoooorrnin mussoorie....this is your very own....DEv....

Preview - Part 3 :the first radio show rocks...dev gets a lot of female callers...kaju is fuming....in her office...and they have a tiff...but DPS has his own way of making up... and he gets a mysterious caller...that makes his day...this more folks..keep watchin

sammy Tongue

Edited by dudleysam - 25 July 2007 at 2:05am

Patjhar

IF-Rockerz

Patjhar

Posted: 24 July 2007 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Oh my Gosh Sammy, I am a gonner!!! Your tender loving and simple romance has taken my life today girl!!!!!!!!

Simply superb. I will not make it sound too flowery. I loved it mwaaa...... Clap

Now waiting eagerly for your next part, and don't you dare take time and spend time behind that bandhu-bandhi...... LOL

Anyways waiting eagerly for part 3

BTW loved this new DPS!!!! Embarrassed

dudleysam

Goldie

dudleysam

Posted: 25 July 2007 at 2:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by autumnleaf

Oh my Gosh Sammy, I am a gonner!!! Your tender loving and simple romance has taken my life today girl!!!!!!!!

Simply superb. I will not make it sound too flowery. I loved it mwaaa...... Clap

Now waiting eagerly for your next part, and don't you dare take time and spend time behind that bandhu-bandhi...... LOL

hey thanx autumn...bandhu and bandhi are feeling hurt now...sorry bolo unheLOL....they are good fun.......autumn...keep..the day goin..amist the goat saga...leave your brains behind...as it is now....

i enjoy...doin both....and i am glad you liked the new DPS...thought you may be too attached to the ole one..LOLBig smileeven i am...but this is a new APu look when he gets back to tempt him to stay....

sammyTongue

dudleysam

Goldie

dudleysam

Posted: 25 July 2007 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gambi

Wonderful update Sammy! I loved the part where Devu was tarpoafying Kajju and tickling her! It just touched my heart. By the way, the goat family introduction was sooo hilarious. I just can't stop laughing at the way you described, the Sonu sis medium sized goat!

Zareen.

thanks zareenEmbarrassed...good to see you on this post...always enjoy reading your....posts....as for the goats...what else can one say...yaar....goat makers...goat parivaar....ab kya hum bhi......goats bane...Confused

sammy

Patjhar

IF-Rockerz

Patjhar

Posted: 25 July 2007 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dudleysam

Originally posted by autumnleaf

hey thanx autumn...bandhu and bandhi are feeling hurt now...sorry bolo unheLOL....they are good fun.......autumn...keep..the day goin..amist the goat saga...leave your brains behind...as it is now....

i enjoy...doin both....and i am glad you liked the new DPS...thought you may be too attached to the ole one..LOLBig smileeven i am...but this is a new APu look when he gets back to tempt him to stay....

sammyTongue

I love bandhi, I admit so sholly only to bandhi......Big smile

Oh do continue soon.....Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top