Fan Fictions

Devkaajjal inspire - An eternal love story (Page 102)

Post Reply New Post

Page 102 of 103

dudleysam

Goldie

dudleysam

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
all is wellas it ends well

they say and so with all the couples

I hope to do the epilogue when i return after 30th sept...am way a few days....but I will slip in some more...of RR to conclude wht happens to the escaping couple

Epilogue

one week later - the wedding and celebration as royalties meet, as AN find their sweet destiny

A weeks later - when heaven and earth meet - RR finally get married

same time - RA get married....alongside, a twin dilema

one month later - The husseins and Honnzeiss Holfendarten meet and make a long term committment

Sammy
and a bit more of what their future holds....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devkaajjal inspire - An eternal love story (Page 102)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

namelesssr

namelesssr

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Since we're almost at the end of this fic, am I allowed to crib/nag now, Sammy Wink

Not fair, I say, because you say all that remains is an epilogue to wind this down. Given the high speed rollercoaster bends that we've had to navigate, 1 remaining update would not do complete justice to all of the couples and their milan, methinks Wink

Ignore my rantings for now, Sammy... but I sure will be looking forward to 30th September to see how everything falls into place.

Btw I liked Saby's approach... of having his mother taking his rishtaa to Carol's mother Smile

dudleysam

Goldie

dudleysam

Posted: 29 September 2009 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
am back deariesBig smileBig smile

will take me a few days to tidy up the bits, loose endsLOLLOL

you ar right namelesser, it wont do any justice to end in one updateOuch

but i was anxious as it had gone too long, too winded as you sayShockedso i hurried as fast my old legs could take meLOLLOLConfused

i was trying to get it to the finish, knowing in my heart it would be a shame to end any of the stories abruptlyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

but since RR runaway episode i feel a bit at ease to end the other stories in a more leisurely way

so as per popular farmaiish, i will do propah justice to each one of our dear couples

Saby- Carol

how they claim their feelings for each other, ok mums have confirmed rishtaa but what about the the arrogant doctaar and his fiery patientWink- seal their truce with a kiss perhapsWink

RR - does ruth keep his promise and elope with Rhea, and get married isthstylish, or does he keep Kaju's faith and bring her back just like she said he would

RA- what happened to Gautam Simran one wonders how does it jerk into the celebrations of RA upcoming wedding celebrations

AN- jab pitaah raazi toh kyaa karen kaazi, th eKing has agreed, so how will the wedding be,

Danielle - Ralph - what will happen next

new bonds are formed

Nikki - Danielle - a special bond,

Rhea and Nikki a special bond

Anjali and Simran exchange a special promise and more to come

so yes I was going to fit this all in in an extended epilogue, cheeky meBig smileBig smileLOL

but yes there is more to come so stay tuned

and no you can crab and nag, aapka haque hai bhai,
o dear friend
thy loyalty transcends any length or line
thy love goes beyind the feeble mind
thou art the critic yet so sweet and sublime
thou nevereth seek any thing more

If patience was thy virtue
a sweet countenance was thy smile
kept me going when the candle was low
burnt to the edge with toils galore

now that the winded path ends in glory
giveth not any explanation that tremble
with anxiety of upsets that topple and crumble
upon a unsure hand that writ this tale

sammyTongue

dudleysam

Goldie

dudleysam

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

Part 91

Paris.....earlier.....Rhea Ruth

The train reached Paris in a few hours....Ruth had held Rhea closed to his heart.....all through the journey....talking to her softly, opening his heart finally.....telling her how afraid he had been, how insecure...at what had happened....all his fears, his anxieties, his eyes were moist though he wasn't aware.....whilst she listened....and let her heart absorb his pain, the deep rooted pain of all that he had lost especially his innocence....he sighed deeply resting his head back...," I won't be the same person ever Senorita....the boy you had loved...is just not there anymore....all that feels like a dream....a distant memory.....Bonn, Paris.....Brussels....all a nice dream....," he sounded tired....weary...battle weary....his soul was tired his eyes faraway....suddenly she sprang into action....her gasp was soft," Ruthwick we are approaching Paris....let's get off here....," he was stunned as he turned to look at her....the topaz still dark with dark memories, but the jets sparkled with strange intent....she grabbed his arm,"...come on Ruthwick Dhanrajgir let's forget the past I want to capture each and every moment of Paris....the first city we had stopped at.....come on, let's drop the years ....,"

She whispered....he was quite stunned.....as she literally dragged him to the door....her enthusiasm....most unlike her....she looked happy, ....delirious and may break into a dance of joy.....they barely managed to get to the door as the train drew into the platform....She had linked her arm into his free arm, as they both stepped outside....she smiled and breathed in deeply,"....I had always disliked Paris, until the day I met you Ruthwick....this is the place, this is the city.....how can I dislike it anymore.....let's go to the same doughty hotel, meet the disgruntled manager and eat the unappetising meal....," she looked softly into his eyes, he paused so she laughed more....what now why hesitate come on...the jets probed....he looked at her....,"....Rhea....," she laughed and held her fingers over his lips...," shhh....no more of that....Senorita will do as you command but today Senor..... por favor, seor me oblidge...," very soft as she smiled into his eyes...they flickered....as he took a deep breath....she implored softly,".... Pongamos nuestro pasado detrs de nosotros... mi dulce, mi amor,"...cupping his tense face with her palm...please....por favour Senor....," he looked at her a long time, a muscle beating at his jaw....then slowly as the sun seeped from the dark grey clouds his eyes cleared....as he bent his head, lifting her hand he kissed it very slowly, allowing his lips to stay there as long as he could, going on to one knee he proposed... and said softly "....but first - quieres ser mi esposa, entonces, seorita"...she took a deep breath, her heart doing a flip as he smiled his old smile , the same old fire in the topaz appearing, his eyes flicking over her face....she breathed," Si mi querido seor - Yo ser tu esposa"....but there was laughter in her eyes as she stared into his eyes that looked bemused...."I would very much like to be your wife.....I accept ....," he then smiled...fully as he straightened and offered his arm," in which case your wish is my command Senorita....I have always wanted to see the Eiffel tower with you, shall we....," she nodded formally," I most certainly will Sir, please lead the way," and they laughed softly finding some old chimes warm their hearts.....as the memories of yesterday were firmly pushed behind the doors of tomorrow

Later they walked thru the streets of Paris, scrounging the alleyways for little shops to the brightly displayed wares in the exclusive stores......to walk freely again, he breathed deeply and looked at the bright blue skies pausing as he stopped to thank god....I have been quite remiss in remembering you....God...but here I am at your command, my heart is with me, my soul is at my side what more do I need.......Rhea snuggled to him as he gathered her close at her waist, their heads close they walked savouring each moment of freedom, of love...of being together.....for once not aware of anything else.....

Eiffel Tower looked huge from below.....but from above....as they looked at the city, they awestruck.....Rhea was silent, awestruck at the majestic structure, she had always disliked but now, it seemed surreal....her hair due to the cold wind, whipping around her face....whilst Ruth stared at her transfixed....his eyes soft....filled with wonder...for the last 2 hours they had just gone almost everywhere they could think of....finally resting here by the massive iron structure at the top - holding on to a packet of roasted hazelnuts and warm coffees..... she looked at him after turning away from the magnificent view.... a soft murmur,"....now I know how it feels to stand on this monument....with you...often wondered....what it would feel like....," he came closer, every step making her breath hold still...stopping before her as he gazed into her eyes,"....to me it feels like time has stopped Senorita....for us...just for us.....and I feel at peace....don't you...," she sighed deeply ....as he gathered her close, bending his head, his warm breath slowly hovered over her face....and she whispered," fully deeply....truly....like the moment we met just happened....as of now....don't you feel it....it feels like yesterday.....Ruthwick....just like yesterday.....," she stepped closer as she surrendered to him as his lips slowly met her own....surrendering to this timeless moment....knowing she owned them now.....no one could steal them from her.....they captured that moment in their hearts for eternity staying there a long time....until the attendant announced it was closing time.....

They skipped the meal later as they decided to return home....Rhea did not have any arguments now....she was at peace at last....her Ruth was with her....and nothing could change that....it was time to face chhothe Papa/....earlier as they were returning from Eiffel she called chhothi Ma, her own mother and Anjali....a bit pensive when she heard papa was still in his study....Ruth squeezed her arm assuring her that it would be alright....he would speak to DPS...but she was quite now.....hoping it would be alright.....they got into the train slowly this time....but Ruthwick was smiling and gave her a soft hug," it will be alright Senorita my heart reassures me so...," she hugged him back with feeling , her anxiety was very much there....she knew she had hurt chhothe Papa with her escapade.....he would be feeling hurt and hence his reclusive stance.....

Later that evening......Anjali

Anjali slowly came down the stairs.... chhothe Papa had still not emerged from his room, Ma was with NB after their mandir session, Ma wanted to rest....so Anjali decided to pay Rahul a visit....why not, he must be up and running now.....earlier when she had called the Dhanrajgirs, she was informed they were all resting.....but now she went over to them... she sighed deeply as she got into her car....well Captain there you are, all's well that ends well...a smile hovering on her lips as she drove off.....

Rahul was the one who let her in , when she announced herself at the electronic gates....she did not have to wait for the door to open even as she parked the car it was open.....but it was their butler who led her inside....Anjali frowned slightly....then shrugged as she enquired....if everybody was resting....the Dhanrajgirs senior were, Master Rahul was not....he was in his room and requested her to go up there....Anjali felt the smile return....ahaaa....so the captain was up and awake just too lazy to come downstairs....she laughed softly as she went up to see him....

Rahul was not in the main bedroom but in his ensuite study....he was seated on a well upholstered couch....staring darkly ahead, lost in thought as Anjali came in, he sat there a remote figure brooding away, his feet stretched before him....her soft tread alerted him and he looked up....she inhaled sharply when she saw the tears and ran to his side...kneeling before him her eyes searched....the dark brown pain filled pools stared back....as they blinked the tears away....he held a sheaf of papers....he had read a few times at the Delta HQ....she was puzzled as well as deeply concerned....."R...Ra...Rahul....what is it...what happened...," her fingers lifted to brush the tears, she saw him take a deep breath and felt his struggle, he bowed his head as he whispered darkly," m...m...my ...P...Papa uncle is....d...dead....he died....2 ...2...m...mo...month's ago....," every word dug out like a claw in his bleeding heart.....Anjali was shocked......w...w...what.....everything seemed to crash to a still darkly roaring in her chest....Papa uncle.....as her memory cells jerked into action....Commodore....his foster father of 7 years....ooohhh...g...god....tears sprang to her own eyes as she clutched his hand...he wasn't even aware of it as his harsh voice continued grimly," ....soon as the news of my false death reached him....he suffered a stroke and the protective unit of G15, took him to safety.....that's all I knew before I landed at Olaf's base.....after that you know because of the quarantine I couldn't.....contact India or anybody who knew me....all the time I assumed, it was ok....that they were...s...safe....b..but," he squeezed his eyes shut as the sobs came...Anjali instantly stood up and bent over to gather him in her arms....letting him cry....he hugged her hard....as he wept bitterly for his losses...her own heart cried with him....

It was a while before he had calmed down....sitting there in the heavy silence as his heart continued to weep, resting his head on her bosom....she stroked his head....his back....trying to soothe....but slowly, the thought which her own mind had buried due to their circumstances to the fore....Simran....that one word....changed her insides....clenched it raw, squeezing it hard....he did not know about Simran's feelings....he would be devastated further to know about them....as her heart swung from one gut wrenching emotion to another, he lifted his face to her own....the misery stark...the pain unbearable....,"....S...Simran....i...is....m...m...married....to...Captain....Gautam...she is alright....but I wasn't there....wh..when she...l..lost...her father...I...I...w...wasn't there for ...h...her.....g...god...An......Anjali....I...I...w...wasn't there,"....he wept afresh....not seeing the shock in her eyes....wh...what....Simran has married Gautam...OH GOD......he moved away slightly so that he could give her the letter from Gautam....it was intercepted by the Delta and only now since the quarantine was lifted forwarded to Rahul.....

Anjali's fingers trembled as she read the papers....that described the series of events which led to this wedding.....the papers fell from her lifeless fingers as she sat there in the same grief Rahul was in......god Simran must have suffered so much, and Gautam....must have saved her life....he would have helped her come out of her grief.....he gave her a new life with this marriage.....slowly Anjali lifted her eyes to Rahul...the topaz were darker than his own....he still did not know the truth....right now his heart grieved for the older man he had held dear as his own father and she did not have the courage to tell him the truth about Simran.....in his eyes, Simran was his responsibility....his Papa uncle's daughter....and he felt he had failed somehow.....she felt her heart wobble again, resonating with his own...but then slowly brushed her eyes.....wiped the tears off.....firmly told her heart she had to be strong....Simran was married now....all things said and done....her troubles were over....Gautam da would love her very much, in all ups and downs she was in good hands....and there would be an occasion to seek forgiveness.....

Her voice was husky as she implored," R...Rahul...if you like we can postpone the wedding and go to India....first....meet S...Simran....," Rahul looked at her bleakly....," no Anjali...no....We have to do what we have to....Simran is married now and I know Gautam - he is a very nice person, he would make her very happy.....whichever way it was meant to be for the best.....,"it was quiet, as if his heart was like a boulder ..... Anjali then stood up...feeling he needed to be alone....and started to move away....when his hand slowly reached out and stopped her.....she paused....his eyes stopped her....stop....wait here...dont go.....his eyes were raw...his heart was raw....he wanted her company....she sat down.....on the handle of the chair....and cupped his face gently brushing away the tears....the tears misting the golds.....pools dripping yet....she chewed her lip softly....then slowly gathering him close...she whispered,"....you are right Rahul....she is married now....and Gautam Da is a very nice person....he will make her very happy.....I know he will...but I want to meet her.....soon as we can....we should go to India....and meet them both....," Anjali wanted to speak to Simran....knowing fully well the wounds wouldn't heal so quickly.....she had to seek forgiveness....of a friend she had met and known very briefly but made such a deep impact in her heart.....she owed one huge debt.....which she could never pay this lifetime...she owed her a visit.....Rahul whispered in her ear," I am so fortunate I am not alone in this dark hour, you are with me...I am so blessed...Anjali...I am so bl...blessed....," he hugged her tight...continuing to draw in strength from her.....

sammyTongue

dudleysam

Goldie

dudleysam

Posted: 02 October 2009 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
i wont talk about gautam sim now, but there is a story after i have tied up these presnet couples, yes it is there a sweet story that brings them together

now next is to look forward to weddings

shaadi.com

sammy

dudleysam

Goldie

dudleysam

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Part 92

And the sun shines on the mountains
When the night is on the run
Its a new day its a new way
when i fly up to the sun.....

Ralph and Danielle....

He did not stir even as the clouds parted to let in the smiling sun. The birds were chirping in the blue skies, the fishes glistened in the silvery waters yonder, with the river that flowed beneath the great grey bridge adjacent to Swiss Corps Hospital....but one figure was still as a statue holding on to his heart his life....Dr. Lawrence, stared ahead listlessly, as lifeless as the person he held on to....he held her limp hand in his own....knowing the numbness in his heart wouldn't leave him even if his life did....but suddenly there was a tiny flutter and his entire being jerked....he waited with bated breath....even his heart would not dare move....was it his imagination....he waited....as if a lifetime, every sinew, every muscle tense and still.....when her finger moved....and tightened on his hand....he sucked in his breath...which had to be let out swiftly...Dana....suddenly propelled into action....he jack knifed into position and bent to peek close...her eyes were open...the dull greys searching in the dim lights of the room....he was like a statue not daring move....Dana....suddenly her eyes found his frozen ones and stilled....her lips move involuntarily....he couldn't catch the words....his ears would have failed him as he stared....fearful....that it was a mirage of his own yearnings, anxious that she may be in pain, inert that he did not want her to stir in any way that would hurt or injure her.....she tried to speak again through parched lips....and this time his limbs moved properly as he dropped her hand and his feet found their rhythm for him to fetch some water....48 hours of vigil over death it had been, where he stood there like a fierce guard daring any angel to come and touch her even.....but now it seems....she had clawed her way back to the living....he bent close....as he tenderly held the tiny spoon to her dry lips...she gulped painfully....as the precious drops found their way down her dry throat....she coughed and then closed her eyes at the pain....inside her....the wounds were raw....they would hurt....his clinical instincts said...he must get the pain killers inside her now....that she was conscious....but for the moment....beyond the physical pain was one pain she would not be able to endure....and he was torn between protecting her from that heartbreak to giving her relief from the pain.....his fingers were like feathers as they brushed the lines away from her forehead.....the tip of his thumb caressing her eyebrows as he whispered,"....hey welcome back...Dana....Dr. Danielle....welcome....we made it....can you see the truth....we made it....my dearest my love....my heartbeats we made it.....," she did not open her eyes....and he saw the first tear drop....his heart clenched as he knew why....she would not take long to know what else had happened...he clutched her hand tight and whispered softly,"....and we will make it further....Dana...we will....let's not weep at our losses....lets rejoice at being together....lets celebrate this wonderful moment I could see your eyes open....feel your breath, feel your heartbeats....,"....he continued to give her strength.....she finally managed to open her eyes....they were raw with pain....moist pools of hurt and agony...he brushed his fingers across her eyes and whispered," I know...I know my love I  know....but this is our challenge....our difficult journey begins...but it is beautiful...every moment is precious, wonderful....I don't want you to spend it in tears....I have just been granted a miracle....you have been returned to me...and I won't let you go easy....come on Dr. Reiss....you can do better.....arise from the lanes of misery and walketh upon the glorious path of victory....for up in the hills is our abode....our sacred house of love....of peace....of eternity.....," he kept on brushing away the tears....she closed her eyes again....her heart clenching again and again....as she thought of her father, her own loss, her pain.....of what she could never have.....her chest was heavy, in conflict with life....but he held on for them both....staying there...with her....letting her cry .....letting her show her pain ....sharing.....giving her strength.....

Finally he took courage in pulling away and calling for the duty nurse to administer the medication......all the time assuring Danielle that he would never leave her side for anything....now....

Much Later.....

Hope and Love are friends of fate

Sisters of destiny and twins of time

Dr. Tanisha came along..... Dr. Lawrence was sitting there whilst Danielle rested....the medication made her drowsy.....Tanisha checked Danielle's charts and made notes hmmm....the progress was on schedule....as she discussed the case with Dr. Lawrence.....Danielle stirred....her eyes flew open as Tanisha tried to keep her voice low....She stared at the other girl...at first unseeingly....then slowly realisation coming in....her voice was clear even if soft and husky...," Tanisha....Dr. Lawrence told me...how you h...helped...I," Tanisha did not let her say it , the electric blues were really soft, chiding,"....shhhh...Dr. Reiss....don't say it.....you need to rest....I came along to test the pressure, scans, your monogram, that sort of thing but you are doing very well.....too well in fact.....that we may not have to keep you here for much longer....," Tanisha smiled, but Danielle did not smile....the greys were sombre.....the question had been in her eyes....and Dr. Tanisha held her hand and squeezed it, tenderly as she felt the other woman's pain," genetic science has progressed beyond our dreams....Danielle....we will find a way....you have seen - love always does, wins against all odds....now rest and don't think about it much....I came to see how you were doing and also to let you know, that a team of senior specialists will be monitoring your charts....I am returning home...," Tashu smiled slightly,"....my new home...in South of France I mean....Jean luc wants to return tonight....but I will drop in soon....so goodbye....and follow Dr. Lawrence orders....," she bent and kissed Danielle before she straightened.....then assuring Ralph she left as softly as she had come....

Ralph once again sat close to Danielle....talking softly to her till her eyes closed and she slept .....through the day.....The nurse had to force Dr. Lawrence to take a short break but he returned as soon as he could....he did shower, shaved and ate something for first time in days....there were more visitors....Nikki came in quietly, Danielle was awake, she was with Ralph he was reading from a book to her....they both looked at Nikki who was alone.....her guards stayed outside....it was a routine check she was doing, but also she wanted to meet Danielle soon as she could, she had kept tabs on her progress....Nikki hesitated, her chest heaved a couple of times as she entered the room and took a seat at Danielle's side.....inside her was a storm of emotions that threatened to break waves in her eyes....she knew the outcome of the surgery, she knew what Danielle was going through and all through the day and night before, she had stayed awake, thinking about it, thinking about their conversations in the Delta Van. She said softly to Danielle, the violets sombre her voice quiet," Danielle would it be possible to talk to you alone,"...she felt Ralph go still but did not look up...Danielle looked at him, the aquamarines waited...Danielle nodded without hesitation....yes of course....Nikki was her friend, after the deep conversations they had shared, she already felt that bond with Nikki....and her serious expression meant, she wanted to discuss something very private indeed.....When Ralph left he also closed the door behind and left do not disturb sign on....

Nikki waited a few more minutes, as she took Danielle' still weak hand in her own and squeezed it tight," Da...Danielle....I want to say something, which is a huge decision, maybe for us both with tremendous future ramifications....but my heart feels it is true, my heart says it must be done....but it will depend on what your heart says and decides....," Danielle was silent as she lay there....her herat feeling the other woman's turmoil, and difficulty in expressing the words....her own voice was quiet, soft," tell me Nikki what is it that your heart trembles to speaks, that your soul hesitates....I am your friend, almost like a sister so why is this barrier there...," Nikki blinked her tears a few times and took a deep breath which wobbled in her tight chest...her voice slightly husky with emotions as she looked into the clear greys that stared at her frankly," Danielle Andrei and I got m...married in the Church at Prague....it was unplanned and circumstances de...demanded it....we j...just went with the flow....and it felt so right to surrender to this decision of fate....now His Highness has just approved it and the celebration and also a repeat ceremony will be this weekend at the Palace when the rest of my family is here....I came here to invite you and Ralph....there is every facility for your rest and care....," Danielle was stunned to hear the news and a slow smile appeared touching the corner of her full lips....and then spread like a sunshine making her eyes sparkle like silver pieces of water....she squeezed Nikki's hands as she whispered," of course I will be there what a miracle....you were so resigned to marrying that prince and look what happens, come here I want to give you a hug....come on...I am not so fragile....," tears of happiness and joy pouring down her eyes too...Nikki slowly bent and carefully hugged her knowing her wounds were still quite raw....

After some time as Nikki settled back, she still hesitated and Danielle probed," but there is more tell me Nikki why do you hesitate....is it because I can no longer bear a child of my own....that you grieve....," clear yet throbbing with pain...Nikki inhaled deeply as she looked into the greys that were as dark as the slate in the skies....the pain buried so deep that her soul bled, openly for Nikki to see yet the courage was there from her strong spirit that helped her embrace a certain death all these years yet fatalistic as it refused to redeem itself towards life....as if in accepting her verdict she had chosen not to fight her own choices....but life was returned to her now....and she was happy to live even if she grieved her deeper losses....the greys never wobbled as they stared into the violets which were as dark....reflecting the pain of the other woman feeling it as deep within....Nikki's voice was hushed as she spoke," D...Danielle....please listen to what  I have to say....

Hope is not just an illusion the heart is wrapped in

Faith is not a comrade of failed arms and limbs

Love is not merely an empty dream of a wastrel

Courage is not just a feeble desire of the meek

These words are engraved on my mother's grave in England....yes she lies there camouflaged as the Duke's daughter....she was all that and more....I am her daughter....I was not born to my foster mother....she lost her children in the evil fires of greed and hatred....she lost it all....yet she gave me my second life after my mother died few hours after she lived long enough to bring me into this world....I am part of the destiny which many ancestors have walked the raging fires of fate, the cruel twist of  hungry storms which have wreaked our lives....2 of my ancestors lay buried at the same church I was married in, exactly the same way I got married so were they, courage, spirit, truthfulness, love, faith it is part of my being Danielle....I may still fall short for what I want to offer...but it is from my heart that I desire to have your child....to bear it within my womb....to bring it into this world as your own...to be a surrogate, only you and I would know the truth of....it is possible, your ovaries may be damaged but I have seen the scans, they can produce the eggs needed and if we use science we have at our disposal, Ralph can contribute his sperm....we could bring your baby into this world....Danielle....it is possible....I know you wouldn't want it to be born in a clinical fashion as you abhor that part of science, you have resisted it....you have fought it....and you would never compromise on what is ethics....so this the second best....that a human surrogate willing to bear this child be found and be strong enough to be parted from that slice of her heart at child birth....I have that strength Danielle....I know I do....as given to me down the ages, from my own mother, my foster mother, my genes, my ancestry, my entire being comes from this strength....all you n...need...t...to...do is s...say ye...yes...,"....it ended on a husky whisper....while Danielle lay there ghost like....staring at Nikki....she was quite pale....her lips quivering even if the rest of her was frozen at the softly spoken words....every part of her reeling with shock....Nikki held her hands tight and implored again reiterating what her heart had decided....knowing it would be something even Andrei would have to agree too...but her heart knew he would not object....Danielle's eyes were dark  - suffering, pain, grief, shock all rolling like tidal waves....swaying her from one end to another.....the tears fell but she wasn't aware....as a huge tide of grief and emotions rose....her chest shook....there was a slight choking in her heart.....

Danielle began to cry softly at first and the sobs came, racking her fragile being, Nikki gathered her close crying softly as well....knowing Danielle needed to unburden herself....and she let her....her own heart flowing with tremendous love for this woman who had come to mean so much to her....

sammyTongue 

dudleysam

Goldie

dudleysam

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

Part 93- love is in the air tonightTongue

Other side, other side

You keep on walkin' on the other side

Other side, other side

Wherever you go, I'm going with you

Shouldn't you know I'm bound to follow

Whatever you say, whatever you do

I give you a clue, I'm gonna follow

And the stars will show

Where the waters flow

Where the gardens grow

That's where I'll meet you

Happiness galore....

It was much later that Rahul returns Anjali to DK house....he drives her over....his heart though still heavy is not so raw as it was....they complete that short drive in silence....even as they enter the house, another car stops out side....Ruth Rhea....

Anjali and Rahul ....Big smile

Make their way inside slowly, silently....when Kaju greets them...she has rested, she looks pensive as DPS hasn't left his study yet....but smiles at them both as they come towards her....Rahul is quick to bend and touch her feet...Kaju caresses his hair fondly with the brush of her fingers," mere bacche....kaise ho....," she hugs him then....tenderly...he sighs deeply....she can feel his pain...but lets' it be for now....all of them have been thru so much....this wasn't the moment to feel sad or let anyone feel sad...she moved away...still holding his arms, the hazels searching his dark gaze," bte Ma aur Papa kahaan hain, kitni tayaariyaan karni hai humhein....," he held her hands with his own gazing at her deep....his chest tight still.....but suddenly there is a slight pause....as 2 people enter the house....Kaju is still as she slowly looks at them....

Ruthwick leads Rhea by hand, slowly moving towards Kaju...his eyes were calm, clear and unflinching as he stands before the lady he holds in awe...he takes Rhea before him and says," Ma aapki amaanat Ma....I have brought her back to you....," Kaju continued to stare until, her eyes quivered, and the first tears fell....she took a deep breath as he bent to touch her feet....DPS chose to come downstairs that moment...his CCTV had seen the car....as he slowly made his way towards him...Ruth straightened....for a moment no one spoke nor stirred...but Kaju slowly turned towards DPS....who looked stern.....slightly remote as he watched the scene, a pulse jumped at his taut jaw his eyes narrowed to flints as he stared....

Rhea suddenly broke away and ran to his side....Chhothe Papa....she fell to her knees, and folded her hands in plea....her head was bent....seeking his forgiveness....her sob and her husky voice pleaded,"p...pl...please....c...ch..chothe...Papa...I...I..a...am...r....really sorry for this....but I...I...h..had to...go after him....he was leaving us all...I...I...h...had to....," for one tense moment DPS did not move staring hard at Ruth who never looked away....then slowly DPS turned to look at the girl, whose father he had been all these years, a girl he had loved more than his own daughter....slowly he bent and took her arms....making her stand up and look at him....she was crying....the pain was there...he shook his head as he brushed them away and then hugged her fiercely....silently showing he loved her still...that he had long forgiven her....she sobbed....and he soothed even if his own tears fell....

Ruth...took a deep breath, shrugged the heaviness in his chest and turned to the door....his back was rigid proud as ever....even if his heart was twisting in his chest he never paused.....both Rahul and Anjali were stunned....Kaju started to say something but fell silent....she looked at DPS helplessly....it had to be his call now....Ruth's stride was firm....he never turned or looked back....

DPS looked up slowly, he saw the young man retreat....for a few moments, his eyes darkened....then cleared...he whispered in Rhea's ears,"....he is still the same....isn't he....proud young man....I have to call him back....you stay here....I have to call him back my child....it is my call now....," Rhea did not understand for a minute what he was saying....DPS moved away and called softly," Mr. Ruthwick Dhanrajgir I command you to stop....and turn around....," Ruth paused....going still at that authoritative tone...but he did not turn....immediately...DPS was moving towards him rapidly....he brushed away his own tears," ...young man....that isn't the way to my house....my heart and my arms is here....you are going in the wrong direction....," Ruth suddenly whirled....looking stunned....even as DPS came to him...and stood before him....smiling tremulously....,"...that's not the way....young man....this is....,"...Ruth closed his eyes allowing the older man to hug him staying still for some time before returning the embrace...gruffly," I am really sorry Papa...for everything that has happened to Rhea...to you...to your family....I really very sorry....," DPS sighed deeply, feeling the younger man's pain...his genuine regrets....and then he moved away....knowing Ruthwick was still suffering at it all...he took his hand and said,"....apologies are not enough young man, we have long waited for you to step into our threshold....long waited for Rhea's young man to be introduced to the family....so come along....,"...he firmly led Ruth to Rhea who had turned...staring at the duo....caught between her own guilt and her torn loyalties....DPS came to her....still holding Ruth and then took their hands in his....squeezing it tight he murmured,"....and I don't want you to ever let go of this hand....do I have your promise....,"...very soft as he looked them both....they hugged him....and he hugged them back....

Kaju was wiping away her own tears....she laughed and cried same time, thanking GB for another miracle...yet again...Rahul and Anjali hugged her crying same time....it was a happy moment....for the family....Anupama D and Vir....entered too at that moment...they had been worried...but one look at the scene and they heaved a huge sigh of relief.....Ruth looked up to see his parents....he left DPS side....and ran to them...his mother hugged him fiercely....even if his arm was injured....Ruth didnt care for his injuries as he hugged her back, crying softly for having hurt her earlier....his father joined in that hug....it was a while before they all recovered to a happier moment.....NB who had been in her own room....came out then....she was quite stunned to see the developments...she had been so worried...but she needn't have been.....she joined them in sharing the joy, and the reunion....of the 3 families....

After a long time everybody laughed freely over recently made piping hot pakodas....which NB and Kaju rustled up quickly with lots of teas, and lovely cakes which Anjali and Rhea managed to bake....with Martha who was overjoyed to see her foster family back as old....she bustled about causing them to be exasperated and happy at the same time...glad for the old routine...Ruth was still a bit quiet....but Rhea was at his side, looking after him...making sure she was engaging him with the rest....as the conversations moved towards more serious discussions....Ruthwick wandered outside the house to the backside....he found a quiet corner....staring at the beautiful hills yonder...his eyes dark still....there was a soft tread as Rhea joined him....but he did not stir....still as a statue....deep in thought....her arms slipped around his neck....as she placed her chin on the crook of his neck....a soft whisper," hey what's up....what is that mind of yours cooking....Mr. Dhanrajgir...,"....he did not stir..the topaz were still distant....," I am looking at the Alps....Rhea....looking at the way...they have been thru so many trials...yet still they remain...as strong as majestic....why cant we all be like that...why are human beings so fragile....so weak....so caught up in their past....why cant they stand tall like these mountains and shrug off their troubles....," bleak slightly....the pain throbbing slight....he felt her lips softly graze his temple....her voice very soft,"....because....human beings have the capacity to rise above these mountains....only a human being has walked them, captured those dizzying heights....undoubtedly these Alps are majestic and so strong....but human beings are stronger....yes they are....like my Ruthwick....only he can come down from the harsh storms, tearing gales, harsh winters and stand tall like these Alps....only my Ruthwick can do that....he is not a weakling....nor a coward....and he has to believe that.....let him not judge himself....let him be judged by god....and god knows he is as majestic as those Alps....," Ruth closed his eyes....as her lips slowly...caressed his eyebrows...he sighed heavily ,"...Rhea....your words warm this weary heart....give my battered soul some solace....but...," her finger silences the pause....tracing over its fullness....as she whispers in his ear,"...no buts....Mr. Dhanrajgir....there will be no ifs and no buts now on....you heard....everybody.....even the priest said....we can marry next week.....it will be soon....the moment we have lived these 7 long years of winter....7 harsh trials of our hearts....it will be over soon....," but he was silent.....Ruth sat there for a long time letting her soothe him....but he never stirred...still as the mountains.....till it was time to return home.....she accompanied him to the car, holding his hand....he held her hand before sitting in the car,"....I have to leave for the trial tonight....but I promise to join you tomorrow....at Nikki's pre nuptials....I will call before that.....," he hugged her softly....sighing deep.... I love you Rhea....I love you very much...cant tell you how much...god I love you so much.....feeling he had come home yet there was a long way to go yet.....

later....

Both the sisters lay in their individual rooms....pondering on what lay ahead......thinking about the heaviness that was around their hearts....wondering how they could help take it away....praying for strength.....for more strength....in this difficult moment....it was a while before sleep claimed them....

The precious moments are all lost in the tide, yea.

They're swept away and nothing is what is seems,

the feeling of belonging to your dreams.

And there are voices

that want to be heard.

So much to mention

but you can't find the words.

The scent of magic,

the beauty that's been

when love was wilder than the wind.

and now.....until Nikki and Andrei's wedding.....

A day went by.....

Oceans apart day after day

And I slowly go insane

I hear your voice on the line

But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never

How can we say forever

Wherever you go

Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you

Whatever it takes

Or how my heart breaks

I will be right here waiting for you

Saby.....

After her mum's arrival, Saby avoided going to Carol....he kept a resolute distance.....knowing now Carol did not need much medical attention.....his job was done.....he still monitored her progress thru the nurses who were placed for her care....the treatment was working, he was pleased to see her recovery and the pace was good.....Carol was put into a special cast....that protected the skin, which was newly forming in replacement of the old....it was really a good recovery.....she still needed help with her clothing, but the pain was minimal aided with pain killers.....she could sit up talk....move slightly....her mum hadn't spoken to her about Saby's proposal yet....there was so much happening around her son.....barely after Andrei had spoken to the King she was summoned to the King's chamber....they had a long conversation....about the wedding.....she was still reeling at it all.....luckily Mrs. Hussein presence helped....as she aided Andrei's mum to get a grip on all this....she also hadn't had a chance to discuss with Saby.....anything about his request....they were all still tied up with the news about the devastations that had taken place in the last few days....

But the following morning......it all happened.....

I've got a secret

That I think I'm ready to share

It may bring us closer

It may be a burden to bear

It's precious and it's real

And all that I can feel

Is that I'm falling

As deep as any ocean

In ways that can't be spoken

I am falling

For the millionth and the first time

Ever and eternally for you

Carol

She was sitting up, having managed a warm soup and freshly baked rolls, her mother sat there....sighing at it all....when she glanced at Carol...who was lost in thought her tea still warm in her cup....she suddenly remembered....her own errand....oh god in all this she had forgotten....and the poor boy must be on tenterhooks....about Carol's reply.....she took a deep breath....as she gestured Carol should look at her...Carol's eyes looked faraway but startled when her mum gestured....mum....Maria smiled....at her....gazing at her with some bemusement," .....Carol....my baby....my little infant.....what if I said that I have just received a proposal for your hand in marriage.....from the mother of the man who wishes to marry you....," Carol almost dropped her cup...what....she was shocked.....as she stared....her mother said softly," yes....I was stunned too, stared like you did....everything swayed and shifted....crazily....I had to find me poor feet some place to sit.....like Victorian times....it was so rare....so unusual....I was speechless....but it is genuine....someone out there really wants to marry you....and he wanted to do it as rightly as possible....," Carol was still reeling....as she stared at her mother.....trying to grip what was being said.....mum....her mother nodded....,"....someone who loves you deeply yet afraid what you may say.....he doesn't know....what's in your heart....I have been given this errand to return with your reply.....do you want to know who it is Carol....do you want to know who loves you so much....," Carol went suddenly still....no...it is not possible....her own hand tightened on her mother's,...the baby blues slightly wide.....slightly fearful....slightly shocked....no...impossible...her mother smiled tenderly....her voice hushed....very soft,"....Mrs. Hussein came to see me a week ago....in me own little cottage.....she told me her son wants to marry you.....she flew all the way from America to give this message....Dr. Shabbir Hussein her son has asked his mother to ask your hand in marriage....I couldn't reply....as it is your decision....what should I tell her....," her mother waited....gazing at her...

Carol's eyes suddenly felt overwhelmed.....everything swayed for a moment as she closed her eyes....still in disbelief....Dr. Hussein wanted to marry her....it was so bizarre....he disliked her.....they were poles apart....yes he did save her life, and apologised earlier....but marriage....oh god it was impossible.....confusion raged with uncertainty the storms tearing her heart into mixed feelings.....fear, disbelief, doubts, anxiety.....shock....it was all happening in her poor chest- recently jolted by a nasty accident..... as she chewed her lip hard, her poor heart swung from emotion to another.........could it be true.....no it couldn't possibly.....even in her wildest dreams she hadn't thought it possible....marriage with Dr. Hussein....it was a huge shock.....her mother feeling her turmoil implored softly,"....what's the hesitation for....are you not interested in marrying him, my child....did my heart read yours wrongly.....a minute ago were you not thinking about him, was I not right in feeling your heart when Dr. Hussein was in the room with you....." Carol looked up....her eyes tearful....mum....her lips quivered and she suddenly broke into a sob....mindful of her injuries, her mother gathered her close carefully and whispered.....,"...why do you hesitate....why do you doubt.....trust me -  he loves you my child....there is deep love in every gesture of his.....this nobleness in his heart....the purity of his feelings, in the way he asked his mother to meet me....it wasn't any adherence to traditions alone that prompted his decision....in this day and age....very few men would value their mother so much as to do this for them....and a man who does this must love his mother very much, must respect her so much.....think of the woman he would love....and he loves....you my dearest....he wouldn't have requested his mother whom he worships, to come to me for such a deep request....I can't see it happen unless he loves you deep.....trust me , my child...trust your mother....,"....

sammy

Edited by dudleysam - 05 October 2009 at 5:37am

dudleysam

Goldie

dudleysam

Posted: 04 October 2009 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

now comes the Saby carol admissions

enjoy

Edited by dudleysam - 05 October 2009 at 5:02am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top