Devkaajjal inspire - An eternal love story - Page 5

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by jyoti06

What can I say Sammy ,I m completely speechless ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ...oh my goddd the entire part was dedicated for me ๐Ÿ˜ณ ...and well tell Ann that she comes under the 18 age group,which is the most dangerous period in any girl's life ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜› ..so its obvious that our MD was feeling a bit jealous ๐Ÿ˜› but devu knows very well how to cool down her mad dharampatni ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜› ..between loved the song which Ann dedicated to me and my Goddd Apu sang it with his own voiceee ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ..this is the best birthday gift I can ever ask for ๐Ÿ˜ณ and sammy kya likha hai tumne ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ...u know the speciality of all the bhootnis ๐Ÿ˜‰ and u hv captured all their ideas in a brilliant manner ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ...between who is the new girl ๐Ÿ˜•
Waise I m wondering whether the goat-bandar jodi will make an entry in radio city or not ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜›

thnax jyo๐Ÿ˜›...glad you liked it....and devus singing in his own voice will be a speciality on this show...at radioccity....and the feamlae populationa re movin closer to musssoorie already....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

btw..do you roller skate...nahin aise hi poocha๐Ÿ˜‰

sammy๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by dudleysam

thanx sis๐Ÿค—

hey ann...did you like playing the conspirator...for jyo..๐Ÿ˜†.did you like your role...naughty naughty....by the way do you roller skate...in case you bump into DPS....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†pooochega woh.....

humera izzat ka sawaal...hai...sab tum hare khaadon par hai....

sammy๐Ÿ˜›

Hello sammy!๐Ÿ˜Š Yes ofcourse i loved my role!!๐Ÿ˜› I love playing a naughty naughty girl coz in real i m very naughty๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ Yes i like Roller skatters!๐Ÿ˜ƒ I think they r very cool but obviously u need to have balance!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Don't owrry i will not let u all down!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ

Take Care๐Ÿ˜

Anoli๐Ÿ˜

xxx๐Ÿ˜

hey sweetoo...๐Ÿ˜ณmissed you gurl...๐Ÿค—got a bit worried...as you were ill earlier....went on holiday๐Ÿ˜†...good...like apu...๐Ÿ˜‰hum bhi holiday par hi hain.๐Ÿ˜†..no on is watching the show...but goin crazy..๐Ÿ˜†on the forum...

did you like...the bhootnis...on it...so long wanted to write a complete dedication...didnt know how...and hit upon this idea when watchin kajus...ole epis...as RJ.....and with our special bhootni jyos....birthday it was a perfect opp......

sammy๐Ÿ˜›

Loved every bit of it!!! Great thinking, Sammy very creative!!! I think I should take tips for writing from you. ๐Ÿ˜›

[QUOTE=autumnleaf

Loved every bit of it!!! Great thinking, Sammy very creative!!! I think I should take tips for writing from you. ๐Ÿ˜›

[/QUOTE]

tips of writing ....meri jaan...zarroooor lena...๐Ÿ˜ณ.๐Ÿ˜ณ

but i need tips of how to keep sane when reading your FFs...do you use ice or ice cubes by the way or just cold showers...please share the secret of stayin cool as a cucumber ...after those hot, steamy recipes....

sammy๐Ÿ˜›

thnax jyo๐Ÿ˜›...glad you liked it....and devus singing in his own voice will be a speciality on this show...at radioccity....and the feamlae populationa re movin closer to musssoorie already....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

btw..do you roller skate...nahin aise hi poocha๐Ÿ˜‰

sammy๐Ÿ˜›

Actually I love men doing rollar skating๐Ÿ˜‰..but I hv never tried๐Ÿ˜›...so no experience๐Ÿ˜ญ..but my fiance is hving some experience in that๐Ÿ˜‰..so mayb i will hv to take traing from him in roller skating๐Ÿ˜›

Actually I love men doing rollar skating๐Ÿ˜‰..but I hv never tried๐Ÿ˜›...so no experience๐Ÿ˜ญ..but my fiance is hving some experience in that๐Ÿ˜‰..so mayb i will hv to take traing from him in roller skating๐Ÿ˜›

Hai mishti........ that brings this song to my mind, when you are taking lessons from jiju...๐Ÿ˜ณ

(Sanjeevkumar-Hemamalini- Seeta aur Geeta)

Hawaa ke saath saath,
Ghataa ke Sang sang
Oh saathi chaaaaaaaaallllll.......

I am sure he will teach you to be a pro....๐Ÿ˜ณ

jyo...now thats naughty naugty....๐Ÿ˜‰btw..women make great skaters too...but if you aplanning to learn from jiju ...make sure it isnt near a tabela like AA gale lag jaa...

or it will be 'movers and shakers - part 2'๐Ÿ˜‰

sammy๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by autumnleaf

Hai mishti........ that brings this song to my mind, when you are taking lessons from jiju...๐Ÿ˜ณ

(Sanjeevkumar-Hemamalini- Seeta aur Geeta)

Hawaa ke saath saath,
Ghataa ke Sang sang
Oh saathi chaaaaaaaaallllll.......

I am sure he will teach you to be a pro....๐Ÿ˜ณ

these days...thre is a long que outside radiocity for skating classes...as everyone seems to be wanting to take a week off to mussoorie๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‰

so better make your registration ...now...with aunty sammy๐Ÿ˜‰

sammy๐Ÿ˜›

Continue soon.

Love,
Zareen. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by gambi

Continue soon.

Love,
Zareen. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yes zareen as i was saying...this is the continuation of the prev...FF..."lovers unite"...now DPsin a new avataar as a RJ... i will continue

ta s

sammy๐Ÿ˜›