Special Squad

Kuljeet's last episodes were loud

sonal_p thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
kuljeet's last episodes were so loud, she was angry and loud, seldom smiling n happy and at times rude in th eepisodes.  share ur thoughts.

p.s- even though it was probably characters demand, but still  fink she would've luked more better given happier situation.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes Sonal... But remember from the episode of Nandini, the one after Dipika left, she has been in a dilemma...

Her thoughts about Sunny had become stronger.... First she was insecure about Aryan, but later the two cases which involved mothers trying to protect their children made her think of her future about Sunny... 😕

Also I feel it was not Shaina the Investigator who was desperately trying to solve the case, it was Shai's motherhood driving her to solve the case, so that the mother can be back with her child again... To be more noticed was that the last two cases of Shai dealt with a single mother who had a son... Just like Shai....

So we have the answer that Shai was putting herself in that position each time she took step to solve the case... 😊
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sonal_p

kuljeet's last episodes were so loud, she was angry and loud, seldom smiling n happy and at times rude in th eepisodes.  share ur thoughts.

p.s- even though it was probably characters demand, but still  fink she would've luked more better given happier situation.

nope actually u r talking the opposite which i feel..i hope it could be more louder so that we could watch her dyminisim a little bit more😃she was the best in these episodes😛

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes got it there... Mannu.... Kul did put her best ever forward... And I lliked it the way the directors too, sort of dedicated those episodes to her.... Very sweet of them... She was on top...
widluv2aryan thumbnail
yea.....i think these were shaina's best episodes on ss..... including the manish nathani episode of course......
as for her 'loudness'... i think she ws totally justified.....
it started with deepika's entry in ss....she was highly insecure of deepika's professional status and frndship with aryan..... and why shudnt she be...?? here is a woman who has had a failed marriage and tht too because her husband left her for a younger woman..... she had finally become independent....with a strong foothold in ss.... this was a place where she knew she was good.... with deepika's entry...she started feeling less important....since she had suffered personally.... this threat to her professional life wud break her down... so she was jus frustrated.... and especially since tht was the time she realised her love for aryan....she did not want to lose him to this othr woman....
and of course....in the last 2 episodes..... she was not loud...she was jus a lil irky abt her son...and abt her reletionship with aryan...we have to understand her character and realise tth she was undergoin a lot of pressure...she was contemplating leavin the job and the man she loved.... for her son....around whom her world revolved.....it was obviously a difficult time for her....