Fan Fictions

**Cupid Just Struck**(SK & AK)part4/pg4 (07-09-08) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 13

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by erier101

great start ana!! looking forward to angad's entry! cont soon!!

thanx madiha
i know i m not gonna make angad that much especial but his role is definatelyEmbarrassed

lolz
ana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Cupid Just Struck**(SK & AK)part4/pg4 (07-09-08) (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujalangad_rock

gr8 part
continue soon

thanx dear
i m gonna contEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

lolz
ana

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Honii

wow ana jeee awesome part loved it toooo toooo goooood continue soooon Clap Clap Clap

no thanx hana dear
i m soo much glad you like itTongue
hope you will like it further too

lolz
ana

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_craze

awesome part

thanx dearBig smile
hope you like it further tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

lolz
ana

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Cupid Just Strike
Part 2

(P.S..Angad and Nikhil live in India)

Nothing can ever make him feel weak, at least in front of KT and Grandpa, because only these two are his weaknesses, but he knew, deep inside his heart, that this particular day, hurt him the most. He tried a lot not to show that hurt ness on his face but his heart knows how much he broken himself from inside.

Life was never fair to him. At the age of 10, he lost his parents at this day. After that he got the unconditional love of Yash Tondon, to whom he admire the most and got a best friend (& a lover) KT. But the mostly thing, he missed is Aditiya and Pooja's love. A father & mother love because it's the age of getting affection from parents and to learn the golden principles of life. But he never got that. But bless fully, Yash Tondon fulfill this responsibility to a great extent.

He tried a lot to forget this day and move on with life to his full and almost got succeeded but then KT came and makes him remind.

As the prayer in church come to an end, Sujal move towards father of the church and take his blessings. Sujal usually came to this church as his parents used to take him there with them and after that, Yash use to make him come there along with KT and they use to donate some stuff and money for the children living there.

Father holds Sujal by his shoulder

"I am glad young boy, you have collected yourself beautifully after that accident and who can say that this lovely, full of life boy has ever faced that cruel incident in his life"

Sujal smile a bit and said

"That's because of them" Sujal pointed towards KT who was playing with a children of the orphanage of the church and Yash, who was smiling looking at her grand daughter doing foolish stuff to make those children get a smile

"Father, I can't think that I deserve to be at this place without there support. My life, My business, all the things I got, love, affection, principles are given by them. They supported me, accepted me when no one, neither my own parents relaters accepted me"

"Yes my child, God always sends his angles in face of humans to help us. May you always live happy and got success" Father lay his hand on his head and left

Sujal, for 2 min, just stand there and started seeing Yash and KT and then move forward to them

"Are you done beta" Yash ask Sujal as he reach towards him

"Yes Grandpa" Then looks at KT for a minute and then back at Yash "Can we leave now?"

"Oh sure" Yash stand up from bench and call for KT and signal her to came back as its time to leave

KT kisses all children and gives them chocolate as she usually does whenever she came here and run towards Yash.

KT came and all went back to the car.

As they sit, Sujal, who was sitting at the front with driver look back at KT and Yash

"Grand pa, after leaving you guys at home, I have to go to receive my College Friend who is coming today"

"Ok beta" Yash agreed and they move towards the house

"Oh God! I m late, he is gonna kill me" Sujal run towards the airport as he get out from the car

We see a man full in black, having a bag in his hand and taking with a guy on mobile

"I reached here" The man confirm the news

"how was journey Nikhil, are you OK" a man on the other side of the phone seem tensed about him

"Angad, don't take tension dear. I am perfectly Ok. You Just take care of yourself and my India"

"Oh Your India, that only consist on Girls" angad clarify

"Oh you know me, Ok listen. Sujal and I might went to his new apartment he just buy and I don't think network will be available in that area, so can't call you from there"

"Ok, you just take care of yourself, bye" Angad got calm as he listened his best-friend reached fine to UK

"May this deal will take place" Angad only pray in his heart

On the other side

Nikhil went outside and saw Sujal standing there. He got a bright smile on his face and put his mobile in his pocket.

Sujal reach towards him and both friends hug each other.

"You are completely change man. Last time I saw you on the Convocation of our graduation here and you suddenly left next day"

"Ya, everything changed from then" Nikhil got a sad look. Sujal just get his bag from his hand and they move forward

"What happened?"

"Nothing, I told you about my best friend Angad. His father died on the night of our convocation so that's why. They are actually a family to me. His parents give me that love which my parents were not able to give me"

"Oh that's sad, but life has to move on"

"Ya that's true"

"OK lets leave now. I told you I just buy a new flat for someone"

"yup" They reach to the car and sujal put his bag in the back. "But why did you want me to go there. That your "Someone" has the right to see it first" Nikhil wink at Sujal on which he got blush

"Actually I want that, but then I thought that I shall firstly decorate that apartment and I thought you will help me with that"

"Sure Man, I will love to make that special apartment more special" Nikhil said that in full of joy mood which make sujal smile and blush to hell

Kripa was feeling quite boring today, as Varun was went outside with his Mom and Dad. They invited Kripa too, but she was not in mood.

Kripa just take out a lovely Love Story book from her bookshelf and went to the lounge. She sit on sofa and turn on some light music and started reading. After about a half an hour, the hot season change into cloudy and sweet winds started blowing. Kripa left the Novel in which she had not an inch of intrest as she already read that more than 5 times and run outside. She love rains and She knew nothing could be better than this that Amisha is not at home as she always stop her going outside in rains.

She just jump in joy and ran outside when lil rain drops touch her face and then it started rain really fast. Kripa just enjoyed the rain and sit on the swing and started taking swings.

Right then we saw a car stop in the opposite direction of Kripa house and two guys step out of it and ran inside the building.

"Oh Man, I never thought that Rain can be really fast here" Nikhil said as he tried to make his hair got dry and Sujal was opening the door of his apartment

"Many times such things happen, which you never imagine" Sujal step inside the apartment and call nikhil to come in

Nikhil really got happy seeing Sujal Choice and saw a picture of KT on the front wall of the entrance. That was the only thing which was already preasent there otherwise the apartment was blank

"Oh my, so that must be the special someone" Nikhil winced at sujal

"How did you get that?" Sujl got confused

"Because dear, in this entire apartment only this picture is present" Sujal just smile on his foolishness

"So what do u thinks about her?" Sujal ask Nikhil

"Hmm…Your Choice is…" Nikhil didn't complete his sentence and make a bad face to which Sujal think that Nikhil don't like KT

"What?" Sujal narrowed his eyes

Nikhil can't control himself more and started laughing " Really man, you got tensed really fast. She is really too beautiful"

"Nikhil" Sujal just wanted to hit him in lovely manner but before that Nikhil went out on the terrace and started enjoying the beautiful rain.

"Sujal, the view out from here is really beautiful" Sujal just got a smile and went to get some stuff to eat for him.

Nikhil comb his hair and feel the rain drops on this hand and splash that here ad there when suddenly he see a girl, taking swing in rain. And her passion towards rain was just awesome. Her lips were softly touching rain drops and her body was seem to be dancing

Nikhil just got mesmerized by her beauty and started seeing her. Her laugh, her dance. Everything makes him have a smile. She just was a beauty.

"Whats happening to me?" Nikhil just thought that and started seeing her.

so guys
2nd part ended here

I know i didn't make angad entry that much special but he is really especial in my FF.....

do comment

lolz
ana Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by cool_SK - 29 July 2007 at 2:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...

ami_princess

IF-Dazzler

ami_princess

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
hey awesome part yaar..plz continue soon...is nikhil angad?...

Imaan-Ki-Duaa

Goldie

Imaan-Ki-Duaa

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
gr8 parts... Clap...gud gng... Smile

KiwiShake

IF-Dazzler

KiwiShake

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
gr8 part. hmmm... is it a triangle nikhil, kripa and angad??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top