Fan Fictions

**Cupid Just Struck**(SK & AK)part4/pg4 (07-09-08) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 13

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 25 July 2007 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paru_M

good start ana Clapthe intro seems interesting Clap Clap cont soon Smile

hey paru
thanx dearEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
u r such a sweet heart

lolz
ana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Cupid Just Struck**(SK & AK)part4/pg4 (07-09-08) (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 25 July 2007 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goodkashish

hey! very nice concept....i really like the characters of sk. ....cant wait to read your ff....ple post next part soon....thanks for making new ff on sujal and kashish

thanx dear
my only 1 FF doesn't have SK...............other wise all are never gonna be without themEmbarrassed

lolz
ana

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 25 July 2007 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by **-**Guriya**-*

looking gud.. Clap ..seems 2 be an interestng concept...will be waitng 4 da frst part.... Smile

hey guriya
thanx dear
i m gonna cont in some timeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

lolz
ana

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 25 July 2007 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidiiii

Hey ana...lovely intro Clap i would like 2 read ur story Big smile cont sooon Wink

hey sidiii
no thanx dearEmbarrassed
i will luv if u will read my FF

luv ya

lolz
ana

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 25 July 2007 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sk jodi 1

hey ana ..very good charactors Embarrassed ..i wanna read it very soon Wink
but why all parents are died LOL well just joking ..

i'm realy waiting for it Wink Embarrassed Embarrassed

hey ajjo
thanx dear
u know what...............i was thinking to kill Nikhil parents also............but then think that it will be tooo oddLOL

luv ya

lolz
anaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

mintfresh

mintfresh

Posted: 25 July 2007 at 10:11am | IP Logged
nice intro
eagerly waiting for first part

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 25 July 2007 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mintfresh

nice intro
eagerly waiting for first part

thanx dear
just wait 2 min

lolz
anaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 25 July 2007 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Cupid Just Struck
Part 4

"Sujal, What happened?" Seeing him entering the room with his teary eyes, Nikhil became upset as he was too upto follow him in the party

"Please, Leave me alone for sometime" Sujal said as a tear excape from his eyes and he went upto the window of his room

Nikhil got that something is wrong and for the moment, think its better to leave him alone and went to the main hall, leaving the door close behind

Sujal don't know how to handle this situation............... KT, his love.......it was decided that she have to marry someone else and Grandpa and her parents never consider him for that.......... His heart winced in pain think what might it be like that KT too approve for this.......What if she never felt the way for him as he do........What if she is too looking outside for her life partner.............What if............and the long chain of What if's went on and on in his mind

He was shattered...........Leaning againt the wall, he fell down on floor holding his head and cried, silently

Outside, Nikhil was being upset..........He never saw Sujal ever crying before..........he know him from the age of 8 and even when his parents died, he was not looking that much shattered as he saw him a moment before

Nikhil chain of thoughts was broken by a girl who just open the door of the outhouse and look at him...............Nikhil look up and spot it the same girl about whom Sujal told him..............She was too looking heart broken and Nikhil got that something miserable happened that is hard to handle for both of them

"Sujal??" it was almost like a whisper but Nikhil heard it and point towards the room

KT marched towards the room and opened the door..................Nikhil get out towards the garden to give them privacy

"Sujal" Kashish said as she stand on the door and look at Sujal, sitting on the bed, having face opposite to her.............She knew he was crying and also knew taht he was hurt after knowing that her father want her to marry his friends son....................But she thought, he too knew that what she felt for him............what is he to her and what she consider him..............She thought he knew that he love him, althought she never confessed but her actions and emotions always try to explain him the real fact............She thought being a writer, he can easily caught the expressions of one face........But to her disappointment, even after getting all the points from her, he never really understand that to full

"Sujal" She said in a soft voice, Pain was evident from her voice

"Hmmm" without turning he composed himself.................He knew this was comming so he was ready to face it

"You know why Dad give this party?" She thought he didn't but as he nod she backed off

"So, Do you like Ajay?" Her voice was cracking, Sujal got that she was hurt but also knew, that for the happiness of GrandPa and her parents, he have to broke his heart

After wiping his tears he turn towards her and said with a smile "Yes, he is a nice guy..............seemed to be hardworking, jolly and sweet.............Just the way GrandPa and your Parents like to have" Kashish felt like someone throw a rock on her..............it was getting hard for her to stand there and listen to him and run away

As she left, tears start comming out from his eyes and sujal fell on the bed, absorbing his head in the pillow and cried out his heart

"Maa" Angad entered the house to call his mother and found her washing the dishes

"Maa" he said in a bit angry tone............he hate seeing his mother working.......He hired a girl to do the house chores but still, why she can't understand..............its her age to do rest

Angad went and snatched those stain dishes from her hands and after making her wash her hands, take her out in hall

"Beta, what is this?" she said in a helpless tone

"What is this, Ma?? i hired that girl noit to talk on phone or have a chit chat with neighbours but to take care of the house..............where is she?" he looked up to find the girl but his mother stopped him

"Angad, don't get hyper beta...........i myself told her to do the dusting of the house while i will take care of the dishes...........i can't sit even if my bones gonna be weak........its not my habit" it was difficult for her stay and sit like an idol

"Maa, its for your benefit...............doctor said that a single cut on your body is going to be very dangerous as you have high Blood Pressure and your medicines had already made your blood so thin that it will be hard to stop bleeding from a single cut" Angad was helpless............he didn't want to loose either one of them, his mother or Nikhil but who will tell his mother to stop taking life out of him

Angad sit down making a bad face while his mother smile at him

"Well, then i have an idea.........." Angad look up at her mother smiling face

"How about you get me a daughter-in-law?" seeing him narrowing bhis eyes, she smile even more

"See, giving orders to these servants don't give me any pleasure...........after you will get me a daughter-in-law..........being mother-in-law, it will give immense pleasure to my heart giving her orders and seeing her following that" She said in a dreamy tone

"Maa, so you actually want a servant less daughter-in-law, right" He said seriously as his mother nodded

"So how about i will marry this Reshma, and then you can give her orders and can see her following that" He said with a mocking face as her mother face fell down and hit him on his head

"That's really mean" She said pouting her lips, looking sweet as ever

"and so, from now on, if i see you working there.............i will surly marry Reshma" He said indicating towards her servant as his mother give him a glare..........he left smiled

It was about 12 ...........Last night, he kept crying and when he got sleep......he don't know.....He got up and look at Nikhil....sleeping beside him..

"He must got worried" he think but he know, if he hadn't cried last night........he must have died till now with the frief

He went towards the window to find KT sitting with Grandpa on the Steel Swing, putting her head on his shoulders as she always do..............Grandpa looking serious as he was patting her head lightly.......

"What is going there?" He wanted to know but he knew its hard to get that

After freshen up........he got ready  to leave for his office.....he avoid doing breakfast as 1stly, he wasn't in mood and 2ndly........he don't want to face grandpa and KT right now.......

His heart winced in pain thinking like this..........From the start there wasn't a day, he start without having a look of them.........its going to be hard

He get out from the outhouse and move towards his car when Gradpa voice made him stop

"Sujal"

"Yes, Grandpa......" He said turning.......he wore goggles today just to hide his eyes which can surly reflect the pain, he went through

"Come, had breakfast" Grandpa invited him...........KT was sitting right there with him

"Sorry Grandpa, but i will get late" He said excausing but Grandpa didn't back of

"Not to worry, Jai is there to handle till you reach............i have an important thing to talk about" Grandpa said telling about his manager and made his come and sit with them

Without giving a look to KT he sit hesitantly..........KT too has lowered her eyes but he can feel her gaze on him

"Sujal, Do you love someone?" With this straight forward words of him, he left shocked

"Say truth, my sewere to you" Sujal nod in yes and Grandpa continued

"Who is it?" His voice was stern and sujal got frightened to answer

"Who is it Sujal?" He said again after getting no reply from him

"KT?" He asked himself...........and after a moment Sujal nod in yes........KT felt blessed getting a yes from him as he never confessed but her assumptions were right

"Why you never told me before?" He was angry.........his tone said that

"Grandpa" he kneel down in front of him and hold his hands..... "Uncle Aunty never liked me and i don't want to hurt them anymore...........i do know they will never agree and its better to not move forward to get into a fit and made them hate me more" Sujal just asaid out his heart

"Beta, they do love you............they never said that doesn't mean they hate you........and for now, don't think about them......Its KT you have to live you whole life with not with them" Grandpa said holding him from his shoulders

"But Grandpa" KT was looking at him, she get him wrong back

"No buts Sujal..........its better to live a happy life then living your life crying over the things, you can get but just left them for your assumptions.." Grandpa removed his goggles to see his swallon eyes..

Grandpa get up and hold him from his shoulders and hug him...........Sujal just got a small smile which became wider as grandpa hug KT, standing beside them, too and she entangled her fingers with him behind Grandpa's back

so 4th part ends hear
Plz Comment, 4 Good or Bad

lolz
ana

Edited by cool_SK - 07 September 2008 at 3:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top