Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago
hi

first of all thanks for the comments tanasha1993 and crazy_craze. 😳 👏   i really appreciate it and don't worry the character list will be up soon. 😃 and i also wanted to thanks the silent readers as well. 😊 the next part will be up hopefully in a while. 😉 😛 thanks again. 😉

tc.
😊

hi all!

i m just going to post the new part in a few minutes. sorry for the delay. there is a surprise for you guys in the next part. may be u will like it. 😳 😛

tc

Edited by ania_91 - 16 years ago

The Strange Path 

NOTE:: BEFORE YOU READ AHEAD I WANTED TO INFORM THAT I HAVE CHANGED SARA'S NAME TO AARZO. I JUST LIKED THIS NAME SO MUCH AND IT ALSO HAVE SOME SIGNIFICANCE TO THE MAIN CHARACTER THATS WHY FROM NOW ON THE NAME SARA IS CHANGED TO AARZO.

Chapter: 4

It was all dark as if no source of light was available to enter there……..pitch black. Every next second, she felt as if someone was following her. She ran as fast as she could. "I will be there in a minute", she told herself. Suddenly, she heard someone's footsteps which made her freeze where she was standing so that she could try to find who is following her. "Whose there?" she managed to ask in a shivering voice. "It's me; Ali", he replied coming near to where Aarzo was standing. Aarzo sighed in relief. Even she, herself didn't know why was she so scared? She has never been scared even living alone for the past two weeks in her huge house. Anyways, pushing those thoughts away, she asked Ali if he found the lost torch or not. To which he replied in negative.
"I told you not to come behind me then why did you follow me here?" Aarzo asked angrily.
"I can see how brave you are to come here alone and manage to look for the fuse by yourself at the same time." Ali mocked her sarcastically.
     Just a couple of minutes ago, all of them were sitting peacefully, remembering the old times that electricity went out and Ms. Fearless Aarzo went to check the fuse as she knew what would have happened there downstairs in the power room. However, she didn't let anyone come with her because she knew it can be dangerous down there.
      Atlast, they found the voltage box and the connecting wires. Aarzo was about to touch it to investigate that Ali caught her hand. Aarzo whispered a little "What??" "Aarzo ji, do you even know anything about it?", saying this Ali moved her back and came forward to check the gigantic box attached to the wall. He knew that Aarzo didn't know a thing about it and still came here. "Silly girl" he whispered lightly. After a few minutes he told her, "It's fixed", locking the box. "Let's go" Aarzo said moving forward. "Wait a second!", Ali said hurriedly.
     Aarzo stopped and waited for him to continue. "Ummmmmmm …………. I don't know how to say this, but………" he was about to say something but stopped suddenly saying that he will tell it her some other time and they walked back upstairs.
     The central hall of her house was so big and lavishly decorated, which made it look as if it's a part of a mansion. Zohaib stared all around the hall and couldn't stop admiring its beauty in his mind but didn't said anything. Here Afia and Shiza, both were falling from sleep and therefore went to Aarzo's room to sleep. Both were sharing room with Aarzo, inspite of the fact that the house had so many rooms. It was just the kind of attachment they had with Aarzo. Aarzo's room was another story in itself. It was decent and yet cute, with stuffed toys placed at corners, books shelved, the computer table with her laptop arranged neatly. Her room described herself as she can be quite reserved at times but is always a dedicated person and at the same time she was very friendly and caring.
     "Do you guys want something?" Aarzo said entering the hall where both Zohaib and Ali were sitting.
     "I will have a cup of coffee, a few pancakes, some muffins, milkshake and maybe some fruits", Ali said pretending that he still need to add something to the list. Here Aarzo was just going in the kitchen to prepare those things. Ali ran towards her and stopped her saying "Aarzo buddy, I was just joking and you thought………… oh Gosh! What should I do about this silly girl? Aarzo, we have just ate the dinner and now you are asking again do we want something? Now just sit here quietly." Ali said strictly. Aarzo just took a seat beside Ali and Zohaib also came and joined them on the same couch. After a very long time all three of them were gathered like this. They used to do it a lot whenever Ali and others came for vacations. All five cousins used to chat through the whole night and in the morning, according to their routine went for a long walk on the beach. After the beach, they used to sneak in the house and spend almost the whole afternoon sleeping. But they never hide these things from Aarzo's Dad. Mr. Minhal was very friendly with all of them.
     Aarzo glanced at the big clock hanging on the rust coloured wall infront of her. It was about to struck 2.
"So? What's going on?", Zohaib asked. Aarzo turned to him, thinking how come he is speaking all of a sudden. It was like out of the blue because Zohaib usually preferred others to start a conversation and he would join in it later. At this moment, it felt to Aarzo that he wanted to talk.
"Nothing new happening. Anyways, I wanted to ask about your dad Zohaib. I mean 'Bade pa and badi chachi' when are they coming?" Aarzo asked Zohaib.
"I think they will be landing anyday this week", he replied and then became quite again.
"What are you planning to do?", Zohaib asked her. To which she told them that she had applied to a University here. All three of them began to chat, updating each other about the things going on in their lives. They didn't even know how time passed by so quickly and soon it was 4 in the morning.
"Aarzo, you are coming with us right?", Ali asked.
"Where?" she asked confused about what these two have planned. After a few seconds she understood what are they talking about. They wanted to go to the nearby park for a little stroll after an hour or two. Her expressions changed as she moved her head in a no direction. "NO WAY. I am not going there again. That silly boy will follow me yet again. He comes there every morning. ", she said and frowned as she remembered that boy. She told both of them the whole story that this boy studied in her college and had almost proposed her one day, a few months back and he have taken her address from somewhere as well. "And one day he just crossed his limits and followed me up to here, my house. I was so outraged but couldn't do anything. I didn't even tell this to papa.", Aarzo added on.
"Who's the boy? And why won't you inform anyone about such a serious matter? You should have complained about him in the police or atleast to the college's principal." Ali said fuming with anger. Aarzo didn't know why was he so angry? But pushed her thoughts away saying that he is just concerned about her.
"What's his name? Do you know him?", Zohaib asked very politely. "Well his name is Haris. Don't stress yourselves guys. Just don't worry about it………..it's just nothing. He is a nice person. It might be just an attraction and he is calling it love. He says he is madly in LOVE with ME" Saying this Aarzo sarcastically, laughed a little, remembering how Haris was trying to propose her by giving that rose bouquet. As soon as Aarzo saw him that moment, she just ran away to her class. She knew before long that something like that will happen but she didn't thought it would happen that day. It was all past now. She has never believed in anything called….. Love. To her it was just a word mostly used in stories, soaps, films etc. and all these dramas are just a piece of crap. The word 'LOVE' only looked good in the books. There was a very weird equation in the teenage boys and girls. Girls mostly talked about boys and boys…………… well she didn't knew about them and didn't want to either. It's not like she is a total bore or a tomboy but she knew that this love is not HER thing atleast. Sometimes she wondered about the teenagers that do they even know what the meaning of true love is. It might be just an attraction/affection/crush that they call love. In her opinion, only 20% out of the 100% who claimed to love someone, actually understood the meaning of love and the rest of the 80% only know how to spell the word love. Anyways, that was what she felt and have analyzed until now.
      Aarzo was lost in her thoughts that she didn't hear someone calling her name from the past 2 mins. 'That is it', thought Ali after calling her for more than 10 times from the past 2 mins. He picked up the glass near him and splashed some water on Aarzo's face out of it. Aarzo jerked away and knew in an instant that who could do it. So without delaying any further she picked up the small cushion beside her and hit it hard on Ali's head. "Oh! Did I hurt you anyhow? I am sorry" she pretended as if she is really sorry. "But you deserved it", saying this she ran away in her room, giggling. Ali didn't have the time to react to her actions or you can say he was lost seeing the old Aarzo back. Ali had a smirk on his face now thanking God that even just for a few minutes but Aarzo wasn't remembering her Dad and being sad. He wished Zohaib, Afia and Shiza, all of them saw this. They would have been so happy seeing her like that too. Zohaib has just left to sleep a couple of minutes ago as he assumed that Aarzo didn't want to go to the park and neither did he as his eyes were closing after every second because of sleep. And Aarzo, well she wasn't in a mood anyways and saying that the boy will follow her was just an excuse for not going. Now Ali was left alone, having no other option than going to bed. He was just about to enter his room that he heard the doorbell ring. He wondered 'who could that be at this time? At 5 o'clock in the morning?'. Before he could go to get the door, a thought popped into his head, leaving an expression saying 'Uh-Oh' on his face.

So, the part ends here. firstly, i wanted to know if you guys liked the name Aarzo, or you want to keep Sara as the name of the main character. i like both names very much but its just that Aarzo has some resemblance to the story. i  know this part is very boring and I also didn't reveal the (unexpected) surprise in this part. But you will get to know it in the upcoming parts. Now about the story: you have seen what kind of relationship these cousins share and how close they are. But, the question is will it remain the same? Or will there be any rifts coming ahead for these five cousins/friends? And last but not the least, who is the person on the door?
Keep guessing and reading. And please COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even criticism/suggestions would work (lol). You can check the character list below this post.

Thanks for reading.

Tc.

CHARACTERS

Hi!

Since all of you are concerned as to who will play the characters. So here is the list. Aarzo character is being played by Kripa but SK fans don't get disappointed as you will also get to see SK so watch out. I just don't wanna leak out about their charaters yet. Read this fiction to know about them. Thanks for reading until now.

Aarzo Minhal Shah played by Neha Bamb aka Kripa of KYPH

Ali Samad Shah played by Eijaz Khan

Afia Samad Shah played by Rano of Kasamh Se

Zohaib Iftiqar Shah played by Iqbal Khan aka Angad of KYPH

Shiza Iftiqar Shah played by Jennifer Winget aka Sneha of Kasauti

Relations

Aarzo's father (Mr. Minhal Shah), Ali & Afia's father (Mr. Samad Shah), and Zohaib and Shiza's father (Mr. Iftiqar Shah) are brothers so their children are cousins.

So I hope all is clear now.

Tc.

double posted !!!!

no comments 😕
is the story this bad?? 😕
still no reply???

anywayss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i m gonna post the next in a while. and it will be an interesting one with many twists.

tc.

The Strange Path

RECAP: He was just about to enter his room that he heard the doorbell ring. He wondered 'who could that be at this time? At 5 o'clock in the morning?'. Before he could go to get the door, a thought popped into his head, leaving an expression saying 'Uh-Oh' on his face. 

Chapter: 5

The bell was ringing constantly after every minute and hearing this noise both Aarzo and Zohaib came out of their rooms. Ali just glanced at them and ran off to open the door before anyone else wakes up. So, his doubt was right. However, Ali was shocked to see them here and his mouth was half open because of the shock. Here Zohaib and Aarzo were wondering who could be on the door and why wasn't Ali saying something. "Let's go and check", Zohaib said, catching Aarzo's hand and moved her behind him telling that it can be a thief too. Aarzo also became a little scared and worried that Ali is stuck with that mysterious person. Zohaib and Aarzo were heading quietly towards their way and in seconds they were at the door, joining Ali. But what they saw infront of them shocked them more than Ali. "Surprise", the two persons standing infront of them cried together. "Now don't be this shocked. Didn't Zohaib told you that we are coming at this time?", one of the persons questioned Aarzo but she nodded her head in a NO. "Good! Cause we told him not to when we called him yesterday so that we can surprise you. Good work son!!!!", saying this the man patted Zohaib's back. Yes, it was Zohaib's parents, Mr and Mrs. Iftiqaar Shah. Now Aarzo gave an angry look to Zohaib which clearly said I-WON'T-LEAVE-YOU. How can he act so foolishly? He knew that it would be dangerous to tell his parents about her father as his father is a heart patient. Sara was indulged in her thoughts that Zohaib came to her and said "what would you have done if I had told you about them couple of hours ago?", he asked her as if he had read her mind. She was amused at that and then began to think that Zohaib was right. What could she have possibly done to prevent them from the truth? But she was still angry at him. If he told her earlier than maybe all of them could think of something. Aarzo was about to say something that she saw Zohaib's parents; her bade pa and badi chachi coming back with Ali as they have gone to pick up their luggage from the cab.

"Let's go kids!! Get in the house. I still have to surprise your dad, Aarzo", Zohaib's father said winking at Aarzo as he dragged all of them inside the house.

"Minhal!!! Minhal!!!!", Mr. Ifteqar shouted in excitement for his brother; Aarzo's father but nobody replied. "Actually Bade Pa, Badi Chachi, Papa is not at home. He …..h..e ….he haaasssssss gonee …….some..where..i…..I .. mean…he is oout…off…town", Aarzo blabbered out. She quickly showed her bade pa and badi chachi their room and told them to take some rest. As soon as she did that, she ran towards her room, followed by Zohaib. "Aarzo, look I am really sorry but Dad strictly told me not to tell anyone about it. You know that I can never ignore to do what my parents asked me." Zohaib apologized to her. "But what about the lie I have to tell to bade pa? I have never lied to him and today just because of YOU, I LIED TO HIM", Aarzo told him as tears started to flow from her eyes. She didn't know what she had just said to Zohaib. She has taken out all her frustrations on him as seeing her bade pa, she was again reminded of the pain of her father not being here. Zohaib wanted to go to her and console her, give her his shoulder to cry on. But he thought that it was best to leave her alone at this moment and let her cry as much as she want, so that she would release her pain through those tears. Ali was also standing outside Aarzo's room but didn't want to leave her alone like this. On the other hand, Zohaib had already left for his room. "Aru! Look at me! See, if you will cry than both Afia and Shiza will also wake up. So be quite. C'mon Aru", Ali tried to pacify her and to his luck, it worked. Aarzo became quite as she thought about Afia and Shiza. "Do you want water?", he asked her, still unsure if she was feeling okay. "No, I am fine but Ali can you please leave me alone for sometime. I just want to stay aside from everything at this moment.", she said in an apologetic way. Ali did exactly what she wanted and went from there to his room. Aarzo was now left alone with her two cousins sleeping peacefully on the kind sized bed. But here she was sitting near the window. Once again the tears started to flow from her eyes, very silently but her heart was crying  loudly, inside her. There were two many reasons for her to shed those tears on. She didn't know why she behaved so rudely to Zohaib. 'But it was still his fault. Right?' she thought. 'Yes it WAS indeed' a voice said in her. It was the voice of her ego which didn't let her think anything beyond it. Aarzo didn't know when she dozed off in a deep sleep, sitting in the same place, thinking about the sudden incidents.    

Aarzo opened her eyes, waking up from the deep sleep because of the noises outside of people talking. She was amused to see the time on the little kitty faced alarm clock on the side table. It was 1 o'clock in the afternoon. She quickly went to freshen up thinking how come she oversleep? She changed into a white coloured cotton shalwar kameez with sky blue hand embroidery on it. She entered the hall from where the noises were coming from. All of them were seated. Shiza and Afia were busy in conversation with Bade pa and Badi chachi. There was a glint on Shiza's face and why wouldn't there be one? Her parents were here. She was going to the kitchen to prepare something for all of them to eat but was told that they have already eaten the breakfast, long ago. Aarzo headed towards Zohaib and Ali's room. She had to talk to them and solve out the problem, roaming on her head. She thought that they would be asleep but to her surprise both were wide awake sitting on the bed, lost in thinking something. "ummm… Ali! I wanted to talk to you guys about…………….. telling Bade pa about my Dad.", she finished the line glancing at Zohaib, but it seemed as if he was ignoring her. 'No, cannot do this now! He have to talk to her and solve out this problem. And after the matter is resolved, he can ignore her as much as he wants.' She told herself. Sara sat with them saying, "If you think you can ignore me, than that's wrong. You have to sort this matter out with us as it was YOUR fault. I won't tell a single lie to Bade pa anymore just because of you", she said all this by looking at Zohaib. Anger was dropping from her eyes or was it all her frustrations and miseries that she was holding on to until now. Zohaib atlast looked at her and said "can we start on the main topic now? Or do you still have some outburst left to take out on me?". His voice was so calmed down that anybody else wouldn't have realized the sarcasm and frustration in it. Zohaib was becoming irritated from Aarzo's behaviour now. He has already said her 'sorry' earlier. Didn't he? Then why was she behaving like that with him. He understand that she has suffered a lot but why is he only being attacked? and that too like this, in such a harsh way. Aarzo's harsh words were hurting him in his heart. 'She can also talk it out with him but no Madam Aarzo is adamant to take her anger on him.' thought Zohaib. During all this, Ali was stuck in between both his cousins. At one moment, he would glance at Aarzo, fuming then the other moment he would watch Zohaib, frowning. 'What was happening??????', thought Ali and knew right there that this conversation is going to be veerryy veryyy looooooongggggggggggg.

"Are you even going to say something? Or I am wasting my time here?", Zohaib asked her. Aarzo, now just wanted to walk away but she couldn't. "I just want to say that we should tell bade pa about my Papa. It's been more than two weeks since he's gone. For how long will we be hiding this truth from him? We should first tell this to badi chachi and ask her what she wants us to do. And we can also consult to a doctor to ask if it will be okay for Bade pa to know this.", Aarzo finished whatever she has to say, basically she stated all her opinions and thoughts at once. For a minute it felt to Aarzo that both the boys are agreeing to what she is saying but Aarzo couldn't feel it anymore as Zohaib said "why are you so concerned? Huh. Why would you care if something happens to MY dad? As you have already lost your dad and now you are trying to hurt my dad.", he said it a mock anger without even thinking once what was he saying. It was the first time he was talking all nonsense. What happened to him all of a sudden? Ali and Aarzo, both were just so surprised, shocked, hurt, stunned to hear what Zohaib said.

Aarzo's condition was unbearable now. She was shivering from cold now. Her body was becoming numb but she was unable to respond to it. Zohaib's words kept ringing in her mind "Why would you care if something happens to MY dad? As you have already lost your dad and now you are trying to hurt my dad". 'Was she really this bad? But.. but she has never want to hurt anybody intentionally' she thought in her mind. All of a sudden, everything became blurred out infront of her. She was loosing her balance and caught the first thing which was near her. It was Ali's shirt, she was clinging on. Her grip loosened as she was about to fall that Ali caught her in the nick of time. He shouted "Aaru", who have now lost her senses, becoming unconscious. As Ali shouted her name, Zohaib who has almost gone out of the room, turned back to see what happened. He was just so lost, and thinking about all the things he have just said to her. He acted like a two year old. Even the two year olds know how to behave and talk nicely. He regretted all the things he said to Aarzo as soon as he realized what he had ACTUALLY said by seeing the effect of his harsh words on Aarzo. Panic surrounded him as ran towards them, where Aarzo was lying unconscious on the ground with her head in Ali's hand as he tried to wake her, calling her name constantly.

So, what is happening? What happened to the sweet and polite Zohaib? And why are the two, Aarzo and Zohaib fighting like kids?

Next Part: what will happen to Aarzo? Will she be fine? How will their fight end? Or will it ever end? Get ready as more surprises are yet to come in the story. This story will take some totally unexpected twists in the coming future.

Another Question: Can you predict what will happen in the future this fanfiction, with Aarzo (Kripa), Ali(Eijaz) and last but not the least Zohaib (Angad).

all of the ak fans please comment on this fanfiction as i have worked very hard on it. and i have made it 'ak' fiction just cuz so many ppl wanted to read about ak. so plz i need ur comments/suggestions on it to make it better.

thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!!1

tc.

sidra01 thumbnail
amazing really interesting loved the characterization and all first of all its a really touching concept and the storys progressing great and i love how u potrayed the family dynamics i always loved the cousin brother and sister relationship its so heart warming and ya the story about a boy harris how he proposed to arzo was also cute and funny now that i have read the story today u should be sure to get a new reader just loved it amazing mindblowing
sidra01 thumbnail
i dodnt know where i posted the earlier commment it just vanished loved ur fic its unique and fascinating loved the storyline characterizxation and ur description everythings great its easy to imagine it all loved each and everything amazing pls con asap and dont worry everone would love it