Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

   

Ever Green Songs on Geeta Bali

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

manjujain

IF-Sizzlerz

manjujain

Joined: 31 August 2005

Posts: 10485

Posted: 23 July 2007 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

There are many old memorable songs picturized on Geetabali. Let's share some of them here and know more about her...

Bhula nahin dena ji bhula nahin dena....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFBHG23rMeM

 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ever Green Songs on Geeta Bali" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhaskar.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Joined: 05 January 2005

Posts: 18875

Posted: 23 July 2007 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks Manjudi.

Songs that I can never forget are the ones from Albela. LOL With Bhagvan Dada she looks really cute.

Can we have those video's too.


manjujain

IF-Sizzlerz

manjujain

Joined: 31 August 2005

Posts: 10485

Posted: 23 July 2007 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

Bhaskar did you mean this one:

shaam dhale khidki tale tum seeti bajana chod do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c5NCUr-5Fw

Originally posted by Thakur Saab

Thanks Manjudi.

Songs that I can never forget are the ones from Albela. LOL With Bhagvan Dada she looks really cute.

Can we have those video's too.


*dolly*

IF-Sizzlerz

*dolly*

Joined: 22 January 2005

Posts: 13664

Posted: 23 July 2007 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

Thanks didi for this thread..
some you tubes
Geeta Bali and Ajit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFBHG23rMeM

Dev Anand and Geeta Bali

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3fDMgCiX0I

 

 



Edited by *dolly* - 23 July 2007 at 6:11pm

manjujain

IF-Sizzlerz

manjujain

Joined: 31 August 2005

Posts: 10485

Posted: 23 July 2007 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

You are welcome dolly!!! but this is the same song I opened the topic with...LOL

Originally posted by *dolly*

Thanks didi for this thread..
some you tubes
Geeta Bali and Ajit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFBHG23rMeM

*dolly*

IF-Sizzlerz

*dolly*

Joined: 22 January 2005

Posts: 13664

Posted: 23 July 2007 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manjujain

You are welcome dolly!!! but this is the same song I opened the topic with...LOL

Originally posted by *dolly*

Thanks didi for this thread..
some you tubes
Geeta Bali and Ajit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFBHG23rMeM

i just checked it...LOL

*dolly*

IF-Sizzlerz

*dolly*

Joined: 22 January 2005

Posts: 13664

Posted: 23 July 2007 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manjujain

Bhaskar did you mean this one:

shaam dhale khidki tale tum seeti bajana chod do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c5NCUr-5Fw

Originally posted by Thakur Saab

Thanks Manjudi.

Songs that I can never forget are the ones from Albela. LOL With Bhagvan Dada she looks really cute.

Can we have those video's too.


there is another one from albela

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVI83j8GmO8

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Joined: 10 October 2006

Posts: 12011

Posted: 23 July 2007 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
oh Gosh!!! look at this song putting it on mute ROFL if i tell this out loud, am going to be smacked for doing this LOL

sorry dont mean to hurt any evergreen songs fan but i found this too funny LOL LOL LOL

Edited by raunaq - 23 July 2007 at 6:15pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Songs of Hope, Songs of Joy

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22

*Woh Ajnabee* 170 15431 15 January 2009 at 8:55pm
By wats-in-da-name
English SOngs vs Hindi songs?

2 3

SonPan 17 4205 21 October 2007 at 10:29pm
By SonPan
Antakshari - Sad songs vs Happy Songs

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48

Barnali 376 18839 20 August 2007 at 6:50am
By Anuradha
Comedy in Bollywood songs:The funny songs

2 3 4 5

Barnali 33 44716 04 April 2007 at 11:51pm
By ChameliKaYaar
Hindi songs? You mean Urdu songs

2

Sur_Sangam 15 4476 27 July 2006 at 5:45am
By vinit_fan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.