IM CONFUSED !!! - khawaish - - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by jnawaz

ok so i was watching the update again...july third...then i saw that 'brother' again...let me see if i get this...afreen marries kabir, aazan is kabirs brother who is in love with another girl, and i think lives abroad...if afreen is supposed to marry aazan, the guy in the intro with afreen and kabir, then who is the other guy that keeps calling kabir bhai...are they three blood brothers or what...cuz that one guy is a cousin...but then who is the guy that hugged kabir after he thought kabir died... πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• ...i am super confused...i think i will only become clear when they show all brothers in the same shot... πŸ˜†
JAZ

LOL i see how confused you are! Let me try to help... Ok, Salman is not his blood brother, he is just a cousin. The guy who hugged him after he thought he died is Mazhar, Kabir's younger bro, int eh beginning, Shahnawaz uncle said he had three sons remember? They are Kabir, Azaan, and Mazhar. Afreen is gonna end up marrying Azaan who loves another girl... thats what I think... or else they would say she marries his cousin, not brother... he is hitting on her sis..

<3 Madiha
Salman's ganna mess around with afreen's sister to get back with her but Afreen will get married to Azaan after kabir's death anf that other guy Mazhar who hugged kabir after finding out he's alive is kabir's younger brother

kabir have 2 brothers Azaan and Mazhar while Salman is his cousin. πŸ˜ƒ Edited by SoNi_KuDi - 16 years ago
Originally posted by erier101

LOL i see how confused you are! Let me try to help... Ok, Salman is not his blood brother, he is just a cousin. The guy who hugged him after he thought he died is Mazhar, Kabir's younger bro, int eh beginning, Shahnawaz uncle said he had three sons remember? They are Kabir, Azaan, and Mazhar. Afreen is gonna end up marrying Azaan who loves another girl... thats what I think... or else they would say she marries his cousin, not brother... he is hitting on her sis..

<3 Madiha

see...i knew someone had to know what was going on πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...thanks for the clarification...but really...those names are going to annoy me...mazhar and aazan...sound similar...so thats why i was all ...then we have afreen, nazreen and tamreen on the other side...i thought it was only a bengali thing to rhyme your kids names...but apparently no...πŸ˜•...at least we know kabir is kabir and afreen is afreen...haila...πŸ˜†...thanks once again...
JAZ
Originally posted by jnawaz

see...i knew someone had to know what was going on πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...thanks for the clarification...but really...those names are going to annoy me...mazhar and aazan...sound similar...so thats why i was all ...then we have afreen, nazreen and tamreen on the other side...i thought it was only a bengali thing to rhyme your kids names...but apparently no...πŸ˜•...at least we know kabir is kabir and afreen is afreen...haila...πŸ˜†...thanks once again...
JAZ

lol np, adn it is quite confusing, the only reason i understood it was cuz i watched each episode like thrice alreadyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yea atleast we can point out the main pplπŸ˜†
afreen is going to get marry to khabirbut i think there is going to get some problem and afreen slpas salman nit azaan, azaan is so nice he will never do such a thing but i think between afreen and kabir will have some prob
Ohh nooo plzz dont kill kabir .. he is the hottest dude in this serial .. 😭
There's no salman there is salma i guess three brother's names are Kabir, Mazhar and Azaan.....
and one more thing Kabir's marriage is likely to get fixed with new girl Kareena.......i am following the sony episodes but i think i know all the characters.......i am sorry if i've confused someone..........Gustakhi Maaf πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
lol well thx, 😊 you guys really cleared the whole confusion up,πŸ˜† tho i dont know y but i want salman to get married to her, oh n one more thing is salman pakistani ???
Originally posted by kamia5

lol well thx, 😊 you guys really cleared the whole confusion up,πŸ˜† tho i dont know y but i want salman to get married to her, oh n one more thing is salman pakistani ???

Are you getting Salman right?πŸ˜† Salman is the guy she slaps.. and he isnt pakistani.. he is indian I'm sure of it.. Azan, on the other hand, is Pakistani, his name's Yasir ShahπŸ˜›
i totally agree its confusing but since they show azaan in the song i guess she'll marry azaan. but in the show description it says that the brother doesnt approve of her and kabir and afreen do get married it says that in the shows description as well that she gets married and her husband meets with an accident that reallly sucks though since kabir and afreen make such a nice couple