Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
And the above part is a treat and dedication to all the bhootnis who miss Dev....... 😃
shadzs thumbnail
AWWWWW this big 🤗 is for you for not making me miss Apu...I was just imagining DK with my eyes open and it felt soooo good especially after watching todays epi 🤢 😡 😭 Thanx a lot Autumn for writing so beautifully 👏

The bathroom scene is just breathtaking and soooooooo romantic 😳 😳 and I don't have words to praise you but all the same fabulous work 👏
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

O my Gosh Autumn …. Uff uff uff …. Dev's hand on her robe knot … uff my heart actually stopped beating there … I don't believe how simpe words can stir sooo much passion. I am still lost in the thought of what might have happened later … Dev's hand on her robe knot …

unbelievable ... just loved every bit of it, and also i missed ur last part and caught it now. o my, the morning after that beautiful night. what we missed, you un did that with your brilliant words ... awww, that was sooo sweet. brilliant. 👏

Edited by thesaint148 - 16 years ago
~*Shona94*~ thumbnail
I will give you three words excellent, the best FF, and Fabuolous great job your FF's are always the best do contiue. 👏
Patjhar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shadzs

AWWWWW this big 🤗 is for you for not making me miss Apu...I was just imagining DK with my eyes open and it felt soooo good especially after watching todays epi 🤢 😡 😭 Thanx a lot Autumn for writing so beautifully 👏

The bathroom scene is just breathtaking and soooooooo romantic 😳 😳 and I don't have words to praise you but all the same fabulous work 👏

Okay shadzs calm down dearie.Yes we all are missing Apu, thats why this treat. I hope to keep up and hold fort till his return!

Thanks for all the compliments. 😳 I can't be as good and expressive as you, but a simple Thanks can convey millions......😳

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ishhh Autumn tomorrow I m going for a mini vacation with my fiance and today u hv once again made me besharam with this mindblowing bathroom scenario 😛 😳 😳 ..now just imagine if this situation happens with me on my vacation and the water suddenly stops while i m hving shower 😉 😛 ...

I can actually imagine both DK taking shower together and immersed in each other's arms with passion and desire written all over on their body 😛

Now let their honeymoon take place in Maasoorie as we can hv lots of tabelas in massoorie 😛
Patjhar thumbnail
Originally posted by: thesaint148

O my Gosh Autumn …. Uff uff uff …. Dev's hand on her robe knot … uff my heart actually stopped beating there … I don't believe how simpe words can stir sooo much passion. I am still lost in the thought of what might have happened later … Dev's hand on her robe knot …

unbelievable ... just loved every bit of it, and also i missed ur last part and caught it now. o my, the morning after that beautiful night. what we missed, you un did that with your brilliant words ... awww, that was sooo sweet. brilliant. 👏

Sholly Kashi baby, I hope that didn't heat you up too much out of breath?😈

Glad you liked it though!!! 😳

Edited by autumnleaf - 16 years ago
Patjhar thumbnail

Originally posted by: superstar89

I will give you three words excellent, the best FF, and Fabuolous great job your FF's are always the best do contiue. 👏

Thank you "n" number of times! I am touched Ellina! 😳 Glad you liked it so much!😃

Patjhar thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Ishhh Autumn tomorrow I m going for a mini vacation with my fiance and today u hv once again made me besharam with this mindblowing bathroom scenario 😛 😳 😳 ..now just imagine if this situation happens with me on my vacation and the water suddenly stops while i m hving shower 😉 😛 ...

I can actually imagine both DK taking shower together and immersed in each other's arms with passion and desire written all over on their body 😛

Now let their honeymoon take place in Maasoorie as we can hv lots of tabelas in massoorie 😛

Mishti mishti, so how was you day and the night? 😈

Well don't be too naughty during your vacation and control girl....control.....😳

Well I am off too and see you on monday sweety!!! Enjoy and take care. And waiting to hear the full report on Monday!!! Ask me if you need any advise!!! 😉😃😳

Edited by autumnleaf - 16 years ago
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: autumnleaf

Sholly Kashi baby, I hope that didn't heat you up too much out of breath?😈

Glad you liked it though!!! 😳

didnt heat me up. are u crazy darling .... uff, i am still lost in nthat robe knot moment .... uff this is the best thing that happened to me today. mindblowing yar .... i ams till feeling the heat of it. 😉