Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shadzs thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
OMG Autumn that was simply superb..whatever the makers left to our imagination with the DK suhaagraat in todays episode..you filled it in with such lovely description,love and passion πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thank you so much for coming up with such a delightful SR post even when you're down with a viral..heres wishing you a speedy recovery dear
Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shadzs

OMG Autumn that was simply superb..whatever the makers left to our imagination with the DK suhaagraat in todays episode..you filled it in with such lovely description,love and passion πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thank you so much for coming up with such a delightful SR post even when you're down with a viral..heres wishing you a speedy recovery dear

Oh thanks a lot for the get well wishes. 😳 I was in awe of the magical night though. Thank God they did come up with somthing with a lot of grace, class and elegance....

I am glad you liked my ff version though.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Patjhar thumbnail

Originally posted by: forevercharmed

haiii!!! itna passionate!! 😳 😳 😳 well done!! πŸ‘

love,
Avanti

Thanks Avanti, I am touched.😳

Patjhar thumbnail
Okay this one is for Sharmii who wants to see a cute morning after scene... and Mishti I did take up your advise here is the continuation...... πŸ˜ƒ

Part 2 Kaash aisa ho.......

Kaajal opens her eyes and feels a little different. There is a heavy arm around her and then it all comes back.....The portrait of her that Dev painted after their union the first time round..... 😳 .....the white curtains are flowing around her as the breeze is playing with their softness flaotaing them gently but wilffuly. And they are playing to their tune helplessly. Just like she did dance to Dev's tune and what a dance it was. The memories of her shameless and total submission brings a bright flush on her face. How could she be so wanton. Can she be like a seducive siren........ The thought processes go on like a strange duel in her mind where she id unaware that dev is awake and watching the play of emotions on her face. Taking in all the thoughts clearly written on her transperant face and watching them all with an indulgent smile. Suddenly her nearness awakens his sleeping desire and he moves her closer to her closing his eyes pretending to sleep.

She is startled and says "Dev?" but he doesn't respond and moves her closer to him bringing her into the circle of his arms and thus trapping her. A small smile plays on his lips but he continues to pretend....

She watches the smile and realises that he is awake. Slowly she gets more bold and raises her face to lightly kiss him on his smiling lips and is startled when he captures her face in his hand and continues what she started...... Her weak struggle is lost in their passion for each other for long moments........

She pushes him but without any result. She then looks up shyly at him and says "Mujhe chodiye na.... Kya sochenge sab.... 😳 😳 😳 Dev.... 😳

He then slowly traces her face again like he did the previous night and that brings all the memories back with a rush and she hides her face into her hands again...... feeling very shy and he pries her hands away saying "Na Kaajjal tum baht khoobsurat ho. Please don't hide this beauty. Let me look, even early in the morning you are an epitome of beauty, and I love you........She shyly opens her eyes and sees the naked passion shining his eyes with a renewed hunger. She lifts her hands and lovingly cups his face soothing away invisible lines and tucking an errant lock of hair which she loves to see on his forehead..... 😳 He grabs her hand and kisses it with a tiny kisses and pays homage to each finger....

He feels naughty suddenly and starts tickling her. she giggles and almost yells begging him to stop. And during all this wiggling their passion again reaches those untold heights and they are lost losing all senses and mindless of their surroundings, but simply lost in each other..............

After spent passion she rises to see the sun shining and turns around to find the bed empty. she wakes up with a start and looks around just in time to see Dev enter the room with a tray in his hand. "Good morning princess....." And he bends down puts the tray at the side table and sits down once again bending his fae to kiss her sweetly. In a flash, as if magically he brings out a blood-red coloured rose in his hand and offers it to her wordlessly. She smiles and takes it touching the soft petals to her cheeks but all the time looking into his eyes holding his, with an equally passionate gaze. "Good morning....." He then lifts the cup of tea and says "Just the way you like it lots of adrak, little sugar and a dash of milk..." She is surprised and says "Aap ne kyun....... Mujhe jagaa diyaa hota. Kya sochenge sab. ...." He smiles gently and says, "No one is awake yet. So stop worrying my little wanton princess and enjoy your tea........." Both laugh and she compliments on his ability to make a fine cuppa.......
Edited by autumnleaf - 16 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
😍 Autumn u hv once again send me into Anoli's Nanaland 😳 😳 Wowwww first Devu giving her pricess a red rose and then preparing tea for her 😳 😳 😳 ...kaash mera husband bhi shaadi ki pehli subah mein mere liye chaai banaye 😳

Autumn thanks a lot for continuing with this FF 😳 😳 And its turning out very well 😳 ..I just wish they show some more romance between DK before continuing once again with their goat katha 😑
Patjhar thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

😍 Autumn u hv once again send me into Anoli's Nanaland 😳 😳 Wowwww first Devu giving her pricess a red rose and then preparing tea for her 😳 😳 😳 ...kaash mera husband bhi shaadi ki pehli subah mein mere liye chaai banaye 😳

Autumn thanks a lot for continuing with this FF 😳 😳 And its turning out very well 😳 ..I just wish they show some more romance between DK before continuing once again with their goat katha 😑

Sigh....................... mishti, Love does this to you. Oh well  rest assured jiju will do anything for you on that night or the morning after...... the key lies in your hands....πŸ˜ƒ

Hmm yes, however much I wish i think after today we might not get to see much of Dev....😭

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: autumnleaf

Sigh....................... mishti, Love does this to you. Oh well  rest assured jiju will do anything for you on that night or the morning after...... the key lies in your hands....πŸ˜ƒ

Hmm yes, however much I wish i think after today we might not get to see much of Dev....😭

Oh yes I know after marriage the ball will b in my courtπŸ˜›...and yes now next two weeks only goat kathaand mayb some close ups of Dev on the phone😳

dudleysam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh yes I know after marriage the ball will b in my courtπŸ˜›...and yes now next two weeks only goat kathaand mayb some close ups of Dev on the phone😳

superb.πŸ‘..autumn...πŸ‘the monring after scene...was just πŸ‘superb..😳..awesome...red rose..😳..aaa.aaawwwwwww....poor Kaju would have buried head in the bedsheet now...😳blushing...like the rose..πŸ˜•..par kaasha aisa hota...toh kitna perfect hota..😳.all that teaser last week would have come...perfect circle..now its just a bit like...kuch kami reh gayee...in the actual show...par aap ke...lajawaab kalam ne poori kar dhi...without you and kashish what we would have done...become goats prob....πŸ˜•keep goin girl..and welcome back...😳

sammyπŸ˜ƒ

Patjhar thumbnail
Originally posted by: dudleysam

superb.πŸ‘..autumn...πŸ‘the monring after scene...was just πŸ‘superb..😳..awesome...red rose..😳..aaa.aaawwwwwww....poor Kaju would have buried head in the bedsheet now...😳blushing...like the rose..πŸ˜•..par kaasha aisa hota...toh kitna perfect hota..😳.all that teaser last week would have come...perfect circle..now its just a bit like...kuch kami reh gayee...in the actual show...par aap ke...lajawaab kalam ne poori kar dhi...without you and kashish what we would have done...become goats prob....πŸ˜•keep goin girl..and welcome back...😳

sammyπŸ˜ƒ

Sammy get out girl Don't underestimate your ability. I am still rolling on the floor. Can't stop laughing girl. I love your bandhi!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

BTW now that your FF has come true, please continue your love story with Kaju madamji now chairperson of Radiocity!!!😊

Patjhar thumbnail

Mishti.... no rosogulla from many days.... here they are have as many please.....

Rasgulla hspace5