kingofmasala thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i love only EMon and enough
kingofmasala thumbnail
wat you people think that who will b the next indian idol
*payal* thumbnail
according to voting trends, chang and prashant seem to have the biggest fan following...neither of whom have given any "great" performances...currently, it seems like amit has a good amount of fans too..but based on past voting, the best ones usually dont have the most support, ironically...lets just hope amits fan base continues to grow (at this point, hes our only hope; the girls have no chance sadly 😭 )
anonmember thumbnail
I think Amit and Ankita have got huge fan followings as well. At least they do after they're initial elimination. They haven't come close to the bottom three yet.

Parleen has huge fan following? He's been in bottom four twice already. It seems like his fans are voting based on that gala's performance unlike the other two who get heaps of votes, regardless of how they sing. 😊
madhy thumbnail

Originally posted by: prabal_cog

I am not hating any of the contestant - and not jealous of anyoneone - why should i be - I am not fanatic - but seeing the last few eliminations I am shocked - Any day on any given competion - people will say that Puja and Deepali are far better singers than most of the contestants - So I really really want them to stay long - as it is total injustice to their talent to get eliminated at this stage - Last year we did the same thing with Monali and Meenal, Antara - Also with Aditi and Prajakta in II1 - but this years elimination is worst - and it seems it will be top 6 boys , not because they are good singers but just because of their gender - THIS IS TOTALLY UNFAIR

but u always bring ankita evry where... but u always 4get ankita is da most consitance girl thr.. wen ur fav is not getting votes y u balme ankita for evrything calling her besurii.. for me she is surila den ur fav..if u say judges doing mistake by praisng her if so judges doing mistake by praisng ur fav also..even thoug she is not trained she is def better den dem.. if u cant appreciate her hard work den atleast stop putting her down by calling her besurii.. nd keep supporting ur favts..

pungi123 thumbnail
very well said Madhy. At least Ankita un stupid ladkiyo ki tarah nai hai jo popularity ke liye, apne personal secrets use karti hai. Comeon if you are such a good singer, why do you have to do the drama of almost exposing your personal life and then do everything to hide it. Grow up and show some professionalism.
VaRnI4Ever thumbnail
huh...? you think parleen deserves to be in II3 n Prashant doesnt.. 😕
I dont sayy Prshant is the bst singer in II3...ofcourse amit and emon r better...but prshant definitely derserves to be in top 5...and if Prshant puts on a lil more effort...he can definitely bcumm our II