Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

JJKN preview for next week... (Page 2)

alliha Senior Member
alliha
alliha

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Daisy

If they are asking us to believe that Armaan was really using her during the last few episodes,I think they are mad,totally mad.

I agree!!! cause right now armaan was doing everything from his heart!!! it was really sweeet..... but raj misunderstood this as another plan

Girl Senior Member
Girl
Girl

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 10:50am | IP Logged
how cud armaan be using her? he was genuinely concerned!!!
GujuGrl Senior Member
GujuGrl
GujuGrl

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 11:09am | IP Logged
i think jassi is gonna get makeover by end of this year and her new face will show on jan.1 as new year suprise or something.......i hope that happens......i want to see what's gonna happen after she gets makeover......will she come to gulmohar as a model or will she open her own company and be oppose to armaan?.......i'm getting so excited to see monday's episode, but i can't. i'll be on  plane on monday, but i told my sis to recorded it for meLOL.......yay!
Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Happy and safe journey Gujugrl!
ahmed316us Senior Member
ahmed316us
ahmed316us

Posted: 19 December 2004 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
I have been waiting for jassi's makeover since the start of the show.
ahmed316us Senior Member
ahmed316us
ahmed316us

Posted: 19 December 2004 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
well not that begining, like a month after
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 7:47am | IP Logged

LOL Apparently not.........to many physical beauty is all that matters.......

BTW this letter does not pertain to the Armaan of the last few episodes but the Armaan who made the diabolical plan to trap Jassi in his affections for a selfish purpose but fell in his own trap somewhere down the line........and was unable to convey the same to Raj.......

phalak Groupbie
phalak
phalak

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 8:04am | IP Logged

I have been reading ppl are confused,what are you confused about? the storyline is pretty clear.Armaan and Raj trapped Jassi,she beleived them,bur Armaan changed which we know but Raj doesn't.Raj continues on the same lines,Jassi comes to know the truth but unfortunately she also doesn't know Armaan is not faking anymore.

She did give him a benefit of doubt.She told herself this was all a joke played out by Raj.I think somehow she will try to find out if Armaan is truly concerned or is still acting concerned.I think she shud give the bag to him as if nothing happened.Maybe if Armaan doesn't get angry but just exaasperated by Raj's actions then Jassi will take this as Armaaan's consent to everything.In fact Armaan can even give those cards.He will give them genuinely but she won't understand which will be normal  under the circumstances.

Or maybe she will take the cards and lettrs and confront Armaan who will accept everything.Heartbroken,she might leave GM and go to Maldives (I read somewhere JJKN will unfold in Maldives later on) and Armaan will go after her to woo her back.........

you guys told methe original story BTF  has both of them marrying each other in the end.So Armaan has to prove that he has truly changed.

Go to top