Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jassi's Problems (Page 5)

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 12:25am | IP Logged

seems there is a problem.

Waise Jassi , sar se lakar paeir tak ek problem hai.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Yes Chaya,I did not take it personally.But yes I des,I do agree that with Chayya that sometimes generalised behaviour statements about ppl are taken as personal attacks where as using the justifications as a mindset is not and that can look a bit harsh and unfair.........

Alle,here I'll say the same thing again.......... Jassi was instantly accused of being nosy and THERE WAS an outcry of her reading the letter by everyone, her supporter or not.In case of Purab,he was always touted as almost perfect,an angel and hence any misdeamour no matter how small made him a target of redicule ........it was held by everyone of his supporter that he could do no wrong and that made a cynic out of anyone who didn't support him whereas it's been already established that Jassi was never perfect and never behaved in set standards of behaviour and made huge goof ups in life like any other normal girl without actually being evil,in fact just the opposite so her misdeamours,however awful,look to have a natural progression........

allegra Senior Member
allegra
allegra

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Actually Minnie every one of his supporters did not hold the opinion that he could do no wrong; they pleaded to allow him some flaws since no one is infallible. I did get the impression that the makers, though, were infact trying to portray him as Mr Perfect (and they went way overboard.) While in real life I'm sure such goodness is appreciable, however in fiction that kind of character can become too predictable and after a while just has no entertainment value. And often run the risk of being downright annoying if continued. Just like his passive subservience to Jassi's whims did (t&d's attempts to show just how "good" he is to the ones he cares about) Dead
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
      Alle,I agree 100% with you on that one............Smile
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
U r right there is possible way a guy like purab could ever exist in real lifeConfused
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
lagtha hain....hume peer sayad sahib ki zaroorat hai...aur Jassi ko bhi...aur Armaan ko bhi...aur Purab ko bhi...aur Ekta ko bhi...aur sab se bari zaroorat hain T&D koConfused
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

It is T&D's fault that Jassi is so nosey.  She does look dumb when she is eavesdropping cuz it ultimately makes her look like a hippocrite.  T&D should know better than to place her that way.  We are not dumb.  Anyway, what can we do...leave our brains at the doorstep. 

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
agree 100% jprasad......T&D should realise that by making the charcaters fickle and inconsistent, they are weakening their own storyline.......

Go to top