India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jassi's Problems (Page 3)

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 19 December 2004 at 12:18am | IP Logged
When she wants,Jassi can be bold...remember the way she spoke to Armaan when he was trying to get Kohinoor frm her using the false signature...or when she barged at him when she thought he was the thief.But in front of Mallika,it's as if she is the chuhiya in front of the lioness.
Why doesn't she give back sometimes to Mallika and Pari?This doesn't require good looks,right?

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 19 December 2004 at 6:15am | IP Logged

U're right daisy, she does have the brains to do the rightthings, n sometimes she even does them at the right times...but mostly her brain works at the wrong place n time.

that's why she says smthing, and does the exact opposite.

remember when she was bragging to  Purab that she always keeps her professional n personal life separate...then she threatened to break off the engagement if he did not bid for the meenaxi contract...

was that a professional act? putting ur personal relationshp in jeopardy for a professional reason...

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 19 December 2004 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spike

U're right daisy, she does have the brains to do the rightthings, n sometimes she even does them at the right times...but mostly her brain works at the wrong place n time.

that's why she says smthing, and does the exact opposite.

remember when she was bragging to  Purab that she always keeps her professional n personal life separate...then she threatened to break off the engagement if he did not bid for the meenaxi contract...

was that a professional act? putting ur personal relationshp in jeopardy for a professional reason...

Right Clap Clap . Professionalism se to uska dooor doooor tak koi waasta nahi hai. Crying before board of directors to vote for her CEO ship, was perhaps the most unprofessional thing i have seen in my life.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 5:28am | IP Logged

Its human nature to be nosey!!!! How many of you wouldnt "accidently" overhear such juicy arguements, or would you ignore it?

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 7:33am | IP Logged
 For me,Jassi is the most human character on tv today.She is intelligent,ambitious but emotional and naive.Her responses to any given situations are so beleivable.They are not always right,she is not the epitome of 15th centuries virtues but she is definitely more assertive with ppl she feels close to but most of the time she is cluelesss around those who ill treat her...........by the way Purab PIG did deserve the way she treated him.........first he never objected and in fact it never even registered to him because he did not even care to mention it in the cowardly parting letter he wrote......
allegra Senior Member
allegra
allegra

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
When she is in her cabin she may have inadvertently heard things not meant for her, but that could not be helped. However, she deliberately eavesdrops a bit too often - especially when Armaan and Malika are having their personal talks it is none of Jassi's business. But like Minnie said Jassi is not perfect - she is human, and this is one of her flaws.

BTW How is it that this understanding of human nature was lacking when it came to Purab reading pages of a diary that was in part accidental and in part deliberate?

There are some people who feel very strongly about privacy issues and I respect their opinions, which is what I assumed was the reason for their being so severe in their criticism of Purab's diary reading. Therefore when I'd read about Jassi deliberately overhearing Armaan-Malika conversations (and not just once) in the updates, and even opening the package from Raj that clearly had Armaan's name on it I expected a tirade - coz that is a clear invasion of privacy. And was very surprised when not only was there not a huge outcry, but also some attempts at justification. I guess in that case the problem was not the diary reading, but the diary reader???

(I personally do not approve of someone reading someone else's diary, just as I do not approve of being "nosey" and listening to private conversations, no matter how much I like the offender. To me they are both wrong -- but very human weaknesses. A huge difference between that and flying planes thru tall buildings and causing mass casualties.)
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Clap Stole the words right out of my mouth Allegra!
allegra Senior Member
allegra
allegra

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Well I suppose it is also human nature to somehow overlook or justify the transgressions of those whom we like, and yet be unforgiving when they are committed by someone we hate. Guess that is our human flaw.

If we can forgive "fictional" characters for being "human" why not human beings? Smile   

Go to top