Posted: 19 years ago

Just watched todays episode! Ejaz comes back!!Yay, I'm sooo happy!😃😃😃

But is he really Arjun or someone else?and how on earth did he survive? What do you guys think?

Edited by bas02 - 19 years ago

ekta kapoor is really confusing us now hey guys im guessing that samay still loves kajal and he just wants to marry her so he killed arjun just a guess         & nbsp;         & nbsp;         & nbsp;         & nbsp;         & nbsp;     

😕manjot

Could you please update today's update atleast briefly
well u can't really tell who it is because they don't show him
we will just have to wait until next week I guess

Hmmm....if it was really Arjun, he wouldn't have dragged the police to the wedding...it has to be someone else....but then again this is ekta's soap, so anything is possible....

i think this ekta just showed stupidity ,,,, if it is arjun because remember when we saw arjun's deadbody and how they burned him,,

i think i know but iam not sure maybe be for he faked his death he maybe put some thing on to make him fire proof
it mite be dat da arjun dat has cum back iz da real one n kushal killed anotha person who was da duplicate on purpose n told da duplicate to do da stuff dat he got told as kushal must hav forced him n arjun gets kiddnapped n kushal says to him dat kajal made him do dat n den arjun escapes n tries to take revenge. anything iz possible in ekta's serials, even wat i mentioned
all we can do is keep on guessing
hey manjot..ur theory was the same thing i was thinking of...i mean when arjun came up....i kno evryone was surprised, but samay didn't look tht happy?? 😕 n then when kajal kept on thinking of arjun in the past episodes...samay got irritated with her a lot of times.....but i don't he KILLED him..i think he has something to do with the murder tho