Asian Shows

why why love ~ welcome 2 my heart <3 - Page 4

marvelous.malks thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
OMG Episode 10 is out too!! 😆 😆 😆 I watching 9 right now..I'll edit this post later! 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mannn that was only the first part of epi 10! i watched it and now im left hanging..gahhhh! it looks too good..! 😆😳 i hope doremii uploads that soon, i cant wait soo long now..

aww haha i know huh the behind the scenes was too funny..  i love it how they keep forgetting their lines.. the "professional" was def. super cute.  mike is sooo aborable.. i hadn't watched WWL for sometime, but i have to say he looks a gazillion times better in this show than DBY.. his hair make him look 😍

lolll i really loved that part in episode 9, his face expression.. when he was trying to make JD's friend..(i forget her name already..LOL!) laugh,.. the little "rawrr" kind of expression.. toooooooooo cute! 😆😆 i was laughing myself.

Imzi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I haven't started watching WWL yet waiting for more episodes to get released before I start I love Mike He and Rainie after DBY can't wait to see them together again in WWL

all of episode 10 is out though you can watch it on mysoju.com
Jia thumbnail

*spoiler for epi 9/10*

haha totally...that was a cute "rawrrr" expression 😆 and i love their behind the scenes part....its TOO cute  😳

also, i saw epi 10, its out on veoh (links on page 1 as usual :p). the much awaited confession was sooooooo cute, haha they made her turn red in it....but you know i was watching a bit of raw epi 11, and even though they fight in the end saying u dont love me 100%, she is fine w/ it o_0 not sure how that works...lol, i thought they wouldnt be together....but ehh im glad they are. haha and the way he tries to catch her hand....ahhh i wish it was mine 😳  😆

ooo and you know i always thought kingone was just an OK looker, but after i saw this video, of "welcome to my heart" ...the OST of WWL by Kingone, i think he looks pretty good!!!!

welcome to my heart --> http://youtube.com/watch?v=0lj6ro35Z0Q

also song by rainie, the one that plays almost all the time in the show (don't know the name in english >.< )...here is her video --> http://youtube.com/watch?v=EbX_LGXAlu0 her hairstyle is so weird...

@iram: i guess you should wait another 2 weeks if you want the whole series....coz epi 14 has not aired yet, and then it has to be subbed. yea its out there, but i trust veoh more, esp coz intangible and doremii themselves upload it....^__^

Ahhh i just saw episode 10! one of the cutest episodes ever! You're so right, the confession was just toooooo cuteee! 😳 😳 I loved it.
The part where HD was crying, man, he is such a good actor! 😳 He really CRIED in that scene, and even the hug scene afterwards was soo real! 😳

hmm thats true, she did say he didn't love her "100%" and still is with him at end, i guess he explains to her again? 😆 whatever, im just glad they're together.. so adorable.

I just watched the video of welcome to my heart.. the song is nice, and i agree, he doesn't look THAT bad. 😆 I don't find him all that good, but he looked pretty nice in the video.

hah they tried to give rainie that runway model kind of look (the hair..) she doesn't look good like that. 😆

can't wait for 11 now.
*dels* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The epi was very cute! I am glad that HD said to JD that he likes her and didn't hold back thinking JD likes his bro. They  look so cute together!!

Edited by *dels* - 16 years ago
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
like everyone, i absolutely loved episode 10, i think it was about time he confessed to rainie...but shes smart to ask him how much he likes her.....awwwwwwwww......i [heart] mike!
omg when is the next episode coming out.. im getting so impatient! 😡 😆
tiki5434 thumbnail

aaah i can't wait for the next ep! but the preview.. O_O dark times ahead man...

(haha so i finally caught up with EVERYTHING today.. XD)
Jia thumbnail
TIKIIIIIIII, FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WB 😃

haha dark times? i think its fun times ;-) Epi 11 is out ppl :D