Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

kahish-rox

Goldie

kahish-rox

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Hey pplll!!! i am new hea in the debate mansion....i have read many debates taking place here....so i decided to bring up a very crucial topic that is aalways on my mind to discuss with u ppl...btw my name is kiran....

The topic under discussion is : the colour of our skins or the blood in our veins??? what i mean to tawk abt is the social degradation that we all have to face...around the world....

recently i read a thread here named something like HOW SHOULD INDIA HANDLE PAKISTAN??? and i was SHOCKED!!!  i have been here on If for more than 2 years and never have i seen such an open outburst of hatred and sarcasm shown towards Pakistan...not because its my own ounbtry...many Pakistanis did wrong too....but to tawk abt eachother in such a rude and offensive manner is absolutely unbearable...

so lets discuss....we ppl have the same skin olour...all over the world...whether it is europe or america....we are referred to as BLOODY ASIANS....Pakistanis, Indians...and we very easily let them make fun of our culture and religion....so plz telll me......what is it that they dun like abt us...

Us being Asians....us being not as fair as them...(the colour of our skins) or us being Muslims n Hindus....(the blood in our veins)...and lets discuss here as well...i wanna knw...what do u ppl not like abt us...US BEING PAKISTANIS OR MUSLIMS????

look i respect everyone's religion....and i dun think anyone has the rite to say anything abt anyone's religion until and unless they knw anything abt it....can u judge a person's personality without meeting him??? will u make an impression of a person just by hearing rumors and not actually knowing that person...similarly...how can u just sya stuff abt our religion Islam widout knowing anything abt it...and neither can we say anyhing abt hinduism until we get to knw wat it is....

Religion in my opinion, is every person's personal matter.....so we shud not stooop so low and degrade the other person on the basis of his religion or his identity...this a vast and serious topic and i wanna knw ur ppl's comments....thanks a lot...lurve kiran

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Colour or The Blood....????" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Hi Kiran!
Until the issue is completely resolved by the development team, I refuse to comment on chunk of the post you presented. I will only say that it is wrong of everyone who bashed another and hopefully they will learn not to do so.

regardin color of blood, hey, chinese and koreans and several japanese are also asians and mush fairer than what's considered south asian skin color. Even here within southern asia, some of us are fairer / darker than others.  We also find similar color (sexy mochaTongue) among south americans and even some southern europeans.
Color is genetic and not controlled by just a single gene but multiple. Extent of pigmentation and extent of pigment presentation on the exterior is guided by clues from the environment.
With deeper understanding of the mechanisms underlying these mechanisms, one can only MARVEL at the beauty of Mother / Father Nature- the SUPREME!
Changing colors to fit and blend in the environment is a defense mechanism employed by creatures of all subsets of kingdom (plants and animals).. It is painful to know that homo sapiens (humans) are the ones, who use it as a criterium for discrimination... Embarrassed .
Has our scientific knowledge taught us better than rana tigrina (frog) and mimosa pudica (touch me not)?
I doubt Embarrassed

Edited by mermaid_QT - 21 July 2007 at 11:01am

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Respecting ur own religion and others as well is very important. I do believe that everyone has their own believes. From my point of view I think ppl in the US don't like muslims coz of 9/11, not only being Muslims but also any kind of Indians whether its East Indians or West Indians. They feel a bit threat when they Indians around them. In one way innocent Indians are being hated for wat terrorist have done. Ur right a person shouldn't be judge by looks or religion but by his character.

sareg

IF-Dazzler

sareg

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 11:25am | IP Logged
let us check if the topic is ok to discuss from the admins of the forum before we get into a debate

In the meanwhile, here is a something related

There is a organization of 1 million people, it is divided into 50 sub orgs, those 50 sub orgs have another sub-suborgs.

Now if one of sub-suborgs had some improprietary work that happened. Several people in that sub-suborg were aware of that, but due to comradary refused to raise a voice.

Also some from the higher suborg knew it, but choose to remain silent. And some in the main HQ for the org knew what was going ok, but turned a blind eye considering it to be a minor issue

A person of a completely different Organization suffered a loss due to that improprietary, he ended up suing the entire org for the improprietary and the entire org of 1 million is going to end up paying the price Big smile

that is how the world works

Oh and BTW Welcome to Debate Mansion

kahish-rox

Goldie

kahish-rox

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sareg

let us check if the topic is ok to discuss from the admins of the forum before we get into a debate

There is a organization of 1 million people, it is divided into 50 sub orgs, those 50 sub orgs have another sub-suborgs.

Now if one of sub-suborgs had some improprietary work that happened. Several people in that sub-suborg were aware of that, but due to comradary refused to raise a voice.

Also some from the higher suborg knew it, but choose to remain silent. And some in the main HQ for the org knew what was going ok, but turned a blind eye considering it to be a minor issue

A person of a completely different Organization suffered a loss due to that improprietary, he ended up suing the entire org for the improprietary and the entire org of 1 million is going to end up paying the price Big smile

Thanks a lott sareg....and i agree wid u....u r absolutely rite....but thats wat i wanna say that the fault of some ppl should not be blamed upon the whole nation cuz that is wrong...every person is just responsible for what he or she does....even a mother is not responsible for the wrong acts of her son cuz she did not make him do it neither ws she a part of it....therefore blaming the whole nation...a religion....and the colour, by which i meant the social degradation south asians have to face abroad, is not fair at all!!!!

sareg

IF-Dazzler

sareg

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kahish-rox

Thanks a lott sareg....and i agree wid u....u r absolutely rite....but thats wat i wanna say that the fault of some ppl should not be blamed upon the whole nation cuz that is wrong...every person is just responsible for what he or she does....even a mother is not responsible for the wrong acts of her son cuz she did not make him do it neither ws she a part of it....therefore blaming the whole nation...a religion....and the colour, by which i meant the social degradation south asians have to face abroad, is not fair at all!!!!

And that is where I see it differently from you

In the example I mentioned above it is right for the organization to be held accountable b'cos that organization has allowed for such behaviour to happen.Each one had an opportunity to stop that impropietary from happening. 

That is how they come up with regulations on what is the operating procedure on how individuals should behave in a civilized location. That is how laws regarding workplace equality, gender harassment have come to effect, are we saying that is wrong too?

Or are we saying it was right in that case since it benefitted me and it is wrong here since I am on the receiving end?

This is where political correctness.comes to hurt us

kahish-rox

Goldie

kahish-rox

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

In the example I mentioned above it is right for the organization to be held accountable b'cos that organization has allowed for such behaviour to happen.Each one had an opportunity to stop that impropietary from happening. 

That is how they come up with regulations on what is the operating procedure on how individuals should behave in a civilized location. That is how laws regarding workplace equality, gender harassment have come to effect, are we saying that is wrong too?

Or are we saying it was right in that case since it benefitted me and it is wrong here since I am on the receiving end?

i really dun get u there....i mean...i knw wat u r saying but i thnk this is a free man's world and every human has the rite to do wat he wants...but yes....u r rite in saying that the ppl involved shud correct that person but they can not be held responsible for something...that they havent done...but in a certain organization ppl are linked together for a same cause or for some reason....that binds them toogether...but if the person duz sumthing taht is not involved in the causes or sumthing of that organization....then how can u blame the organization????ConfusedConfused...i am conphooosed!!!

sareg

IF-Dazzler

sareg

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

i really dun get u there....i mean...i knw wat u r saying but i thnk this is a free man's world and every human has the rite to do wat he wants...but yes....u r rite in saying that the ppl involved shud correct that person but they can not be held responsible for something...that they havent done...but in a certain organization ppl are linked together for a same cause or for some reason....that binds them toogether...but if the person duz sumthing taht is not involved in the causes or sumthing of that organization....then how can u blame the organization????ConfusedConfused...i am conphooosed!!!

LOLLOLLOL

chalo aapka conphoosion door kiye dete haiWink

simple question

suppose you are working in a office, there is a girl whom you dont know in the office, there is a guy who also works with you and is  eve-teasing her, and she is feeling harrassed and you know this is not going to end well

now

will you as a collegue, go over and complain to the authorities about the person

Or

you will say, every person is responsibile for their own action and keep quiet and wait for the girl to either complain to the authorities or the guy to take advantage of her

choose wiselyBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top