Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Are there books sitting on your shelf that you started to read, but haven't finished? What books are they? Why didn't you read the whole thing? Where did you stop? Why? Do you hope to continue one day? Or are you glad to leave them to gather dust?

Happy Discussing...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Books that you couldnt complete" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 6:22am | IP Logged
ok im in the entire josh of finishing HPDH so well i might get a little hyper in dis forum Wink...

sorry had to bring dat fact in sumhow LOL
anyways one book ill tell u its little women unabridged!i mean its on my desk bt somehow its sooo boring i just canNOT get thru it...

andother is gone with the wind refcomended by mum.. well lovely book, not boring, LOVVEEE dear darling rhett but well no time and dats the only problem i cant get to it!!!!!

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Ok dere is dis book of my english sylabus, called My family and other animals by gureld durrel.. trust me i havent been able to read ahead of the 4th chap!! It soo boring and i dunt understand a word! LOL It came in the exam and even through i knew that i didnt even bother reading the novel, it just gives me a headache.. LOL There was a 5 mark question for it buh since it was a general question, i did gud warna tu i was dead! LOL But its ok.. The whole class hadnt even read the 1st chap.. we usually sleep in english class.. LOL

Pensive

Goldie

Pensive

Posted: 22 July 2007 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Crime and Punishment Ouch ....it was in my english syllabus...i tried to read it 3 times but couldnt complete it Embarrassed ....reason i foun it damn boring

Edited by angel_wings - 22 July 2007 at 11:19am

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 22 July 2007 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
I never finished the first book of Harry Potter! LOL LOL LOL Like after the 4th chapter, that too was read by force and seemed like torture, i stopped reading it. That was about 5 years ago in 4th grade..and I'm still scared to get another book of HP. LOL Embarrassed
The movies are good though, LOL.! Embarrassed

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 23 July 2007 at 6:12am | IP Logged
^^Omg!! U cudnt read Harry Potter?? We cant put it down and you cudnt complete it? Embarrassed Im shocked! Ouch

diyafah

IF-Rockerz

diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 29 July 2007 at 2:38am | IP Logged
I read the first few chapters of Windmills of the God by sidney sheldon..some how I never feel the need to pick up and read..after HP ..I am gonna read that book "Hopefully" LOL

~devi~

Goldie

~devi~

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
i didn't finish User Unfriendly by Margret Peterson Haddix because ...well...it wasn't as interesting as the first book, Heir Apparent(amazing book by the way) and Dragon Rider (forgot the author) the book got too boring, i stopped half-way.LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top