Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

desigrl27

IF-Dazzler

desigrl27

Posted: 20 July 2007 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

Hey, I have seen some posts with questions about how to download stuff from youtube.  It is actually very simple...I found it on Yahoo! India answers.  First u go to youtube.com and select the video.  Copy the url of that video from the Address bar.  Then open a new page and go to www.dlyoutube.com.  There is a place that says YouTube URL: and an empty slot.  Paste the URL there.  Hit download, and right underneath that, an icon will appear...it will have a screen shot of the video, and the directions are at the bottom.  You will, however, need to download a software-Riva FLV Encoder 2.0-but it is free at download.com.  Hope this helps!  Write me something if it helped you.  Now all those videos of Angad and Kripa can be downloaded!! YAYYYYY!!!!!

ANYONE WANNA SUGGEST SOME GOOD VIDEOS???  PLEASE DO THAT HERE!!!

Edited by desigrl27 - 22 July 2007 at 10:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu1993nitu123kate-85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Downloading from Youtube...Here is how" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

babii.girl

IF-Sizzlerz

babii.girl

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Thanks soooooo much..will try iit Big smile

xoxsubhaxox

IF-Dazzler

xoxsubhaxox

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 1:42am | IP Logged
tried it but the riva flv player doesnt work Cry

kate-85

IF-Dazzler

kate-85

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 6:08am | IP Logged
hey!!!!those instructions really helped!!!!!!.....i'll be downloading a lot of stuffs from it now!!!!!!.....thanks a lot !!!!!!!!dear!!!!!! Big smile

desigrl27

IF-Dazzler

desigrl27

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by subhag

tried it but the riva flv player doesnt work Cry

Did you fully download it?  How did you try using it?  I just downloaded this yesterday actualy...just a few minutes before I posted this...and it worked for me.  Can you go into a little bit depth as to what you hink went wrong or something along those lines so we can do a little troubleshooting here?

Everyone else, what are some really good videos that I should download?  I am running out of ideas.  I of course have lots of Shahid Kapoor videos...Tere Layee and Yeh Dooriyan from Fool N Final...then I have Namastey London, Fanaa, Awarapan, and Gangster songs, and then I have Main Deewana by Ganesh Hegde.  The KYPH videos are mostly one or two time watch, so I don't want to download those.  If you see a KYPH video that is rewatchable, please do post.  Thanks a bunch!

angad-kripa4eve

angad-kripa4eve

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
thank u

Anu1993

Goldie

Anu1993

Posted: 22 July 2007 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Thanks so much i was really struggling

xxAnuxx

memsaab

IF-Rockerz

memsaab

Posted: 23 July 2007 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
itni taqleef kyun?? LOL
just go to vixy.net paste the url and it transfers the flv files to avi and gives you file to download.. Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top