Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raunaq thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: Sigma

i thought exactly the samething when i saw this in the newspaper, there are soo many more deserving ppl than her

its unfair 😕
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with u totally. other pepole work so hard to get the degrees and shilpa gets the same degrees when she didn,t do nothing. that,s really stupid.
nidhi1 thumbnail
ppl devotes their live on studying and gets a doctoral degree n here shilpa getting it without any effort.........this is too insain.
JiyaRe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidhi1

ppl devotes their live on studying and gets a doctoral degree n here shilpa getting it without any effort.........this is too insain.

Exactly.... guys i agree with you all, Shilpa in my personal opinion is an overated actress. Shes getting attention after her win in big brother which I feel was either a fix or a symapthy win from the viewers....anyways back to the topic ...has Shilpa even got a BA/BSc, MA/MBA, PHD to which then ones goes on to study for the Doctorate award???

Im just puzzled... if anything i think this may be a publicity stunt for shilpa and the lec met uni!

But seriously why is she given this honoury award???  there are some who dedicate most of thier lives to scholor education.....

so is this the beauty or the brains???

mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: V.T.

i agree.

off topic but....however,mitti your comments remind me of a old friend on the net😭

awww, which friend?

ohh😡😡😡godd😡😡😡
i startd 2 h8 shilpa afta dis BB thngi
shes evry were😡🤢...on peper,news,tv,radio😡😡grrrhh😡
wen is she gonaa leev us alone??🤢🤢😡

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mittijalebi

the most ridiculous thing ever. makes my blood boil to read garbage like this. doctrate degree for what?

😆 😆 😆 I agree with you
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
While I admire Shilpa for the way she handled herself on Big Brother, this is too much. Getting a degree, when she never attended school is not fair to those who work for years to recieve that degree.