Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

islandboy401

islandboy401

Posted: 20 July 2007 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Hey,

In the episode last week, Ravan said he's going to take over all the planets, and create his own fate, rite...

Well, from Ramayan, I know that he is actually successful in taking over all the planets....That means....that they are all under his command...

Even though the planets control the Kundali..........everything that was written in Ravan's Kundali actually happened.........

So, who made it happen????  Surely not the planets...cuz they were under his control....

I even know that Ravan had shunny (Saturn) under his foot in his royal court....so...even under all these restrictions...how did Ravan's fate manage to come true????

What I'm really trying to ask is, who made his fate come true???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "About Ravan's Kundali" in Raavan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shona.

IF-Rockerz

shona.

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 7:29am | IP Logged
dont know but there isa saying
"hone ko koi nahin tal sakta" and ravan's story prooves it because raavan did everything possible to change his fate but in the end he was still killed

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 22 July 2007 at 10:08am | IP Logged
i heard a diff story ravan did controlled all the planets but as for his death. ram refused to come to his lanka cuz he said the pepole live there eats meat and drink alchol so bring ram to lanka ravan did the whole sita thing and he knew that he was gonna get killed by ram.

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 22 July 2007 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Yea. He took over everything. At the end, he was tired of ruling and being superior and he wanted to die. Then the Ram-Sita story came he died!

priyanka1311

Groupbie

priyanka1311

Posted: 23 July 2007 at 1:25am | IP Logged
when Hanuman went to Lanka he made the planets free which made ravana loose.
its one of the reasons.

Bluebird10

Bluebird10

Posted: 23 July 2007 at 1:37am | IP Logged
planet how u say it in hindi i mean what planet called in hindi?

pink.panther

pink.panther

Posted: 23 July 2007 at 9:09am | IP Logged
in hindi, planet is called - grah.

great_man5

great_man5

Posted: 23 July 2007 at 11:36am | IP Logged
There is a whole story of how Hanumanji released Shani Dev from Ravan's prison. He did it for Surya Dev, Shani Dev's father and Hanumanji's guru.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.