About Ravan's Kundali

Posted: 16 years ago
Hey,

In the episode last week, Ravan said he's going to take over all the planets, and create his own fate, rite...

Well, from Ramayan, I know that he is actually successful in taking over all the planets....That means....that they are all under his command...

Even though the planets control the Kundali..........everything that was written in Ravan's Kundali actually happened.........

So, who made it happen????  Surely not the planets...cuz they were under his control....

I even know that Ravan had shunny (Saturn) under his foot in his royal court....so...even under all these restrictions...how did Ravan's fate manage to come true????

What I'm really trying to ask is, who made his fate come true???
dont know but there isa saying
"hone ko koi nahin tal sakta" and ravan's story prooves it because raavan did everything possible to change his fate but in the end he was still killed
i heard a diff story ravan did controlled all the planets but as for his death. ram refused to come to his lanka cuz he said the pepole live there eats meat and drink alchol so bring ram to lanka ravan did the whole sita thing and he knew that he was gonna get killed by ram.
Yea. He took over everything. At the end, he was tired of ruling and being superior and he wanted to die. Then the Ram-Sita story came he died!
when Hanuman went to Lanka he made the planets free which made ravana loose.
its one of the reasons.
planet how u say it in hindi i mean what planet called in hindi?
in hindi, planet is called - grah.
There is a whole story of how Hanumanji released Shani Dev from Ravan's prison. He did it for Surya Dev, Shani Dev's father and Hanumanji's guru.
As per what I have been told, when Hanuman tried to burn the Lanka - he failed as the palace was built with keeping all Vaastu aspects in mind. So in order to burn the Palace he broke and re-created some stairs which made is not so perfect from Vastu point of view.
Originally posted by val0822

As per what I have been told, when Hanuman tried to burn the Lanka - he failed as the palace was built with keeping all Vaastu aspects in mind. So in order to burn the Palace he broke and re-created some stairs which made is not so perfect from Vastu point of view.

Well, I never really heard that Hanuman recreated stairs....

Actually, from what I heard, the palace was recreated as it was, because of Mandodari's dad, Maya Danav....Because Maya Danava....along with Vishwakarma (since Ravan had defeated him) rebuilt Lanka as it was....just two days after Hanuman left from there....

From that viewpoint, I doubt that the vaastu had any affect....since the palaces were rebuilt by Maya and Vishwakarma...Both of which played a role in actually building the Golden City of Lanka...

Edited by islandboy401 - 16 years ago