Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tindae thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Arrogance - thy name is Armaan!!

Can someone define Middle Class for me. Jassi is reffered to as Middle class - which class the others belong to? Perhaps mannerless and heartless class. Sorry folks I don't understand classes.

Well Done Jassi , Black is Black. Although I can't see Armaan loosing so easily. Wait till he realises what she means to him.

Jassi needs Purab's shoulder to cry on. Where did Rohan get the Pearl from surely not from an oyster.

I really enjoy watching this serial.

love123 thumbnail

Great Update,deadly 👏

jamdat thumbnail

Hopefully Jassi remains strong in her will to keep her path and Armaan's path separate!!😉

Morgoth thumbnail

I agree with u on the class issue, Tindae. It makes no sense.

Is the serial implying that most rich ppl are aiyaash and only middle class ppl have values? What do u all think?

FreshAir thumbnail

this show has definately gotten interesting.

I can't believe the big drama scene that Raj & Armaan put up. I hope Jassi finds out fast. Armaan needs a big kick in his butt.

mermaid thumbnail

Its funny how no one ever blams Raj. He is as calculating as Armaan. Infact I am inclined to believe that most stupid, silly things that Armaan does originate in the mind of this cool dude- RAJ

Morgoth thumbnail

Anyone who goes to Raj for advice is bound to be in trouble.

jademonkey13 thumbnail
Armaan really does not have a mind at all. and if he does, he is lazy and never uses it on this show.
allegra thumbnail
Sorry guys but I don't understand this whole "middle class" discussion. Did Arman refer to Jassi as middle class? Coz I did not read any such thing in deadly's update (I don't get to watch the show 😔)
dotme thumbnail

hi deadly.....i just want to thank u for your updates...they r really wonderful and interesting.i have got so addicted to them.i recently came to know that there r video tapes of jjkn that r available at pretty much ol' the indian/southasian video rental stores in usa.so if any of u guys interested to watch the missing episodes.....check 'em out.but once again thankx deadly.......coz your updates r as close as watching jjkn on t.v.

ol' u guys happy reading and watching jjkn 😊