Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ahmed316us thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
It is good that Rohan is back, he will try to get Jassi and Purab back together, but on the other hand Armaan will not let that happen. Let's see what happen!

Cheers,

Ahmed fazalEdited by ahmed316us - 19 years ago
rshshah5 thumbnail

Thanks for the welcome Ashwirya ..I am sh*tal BTW.  Good to be in the group.  Deadly is doing a fine job of updating. 

rshshah5 thumbnail

Opps my spelling has a typo...I guesss I should say Sheetal.  Since it is watching for bad language.

vijay thumbnail
Smart People Smart Forum. 😆
Morgoth thumbnail
Good for Jassi. About time she took a stand.👍🏼
SANDY thumbnail
Finally, It was about time Jassi stood up for her self.
navika thumbnail
Hey bhagvan thank goodness rohan is back and may be i hope they both will get in touch with each other and also pooor Armaan he is a loooooooser.
ahmed316us thumbnail
It's good to see Jassi stood up for herself.👏

I hope she continues to be like that.

Bichara Armaan 😃

Cheers, 😊   

Ahmed Fazal.
samannita thumbnail

hi there deadly

..u r such  a darling...what ur doin is just fantastic ...i am new here . ..i have missed the show since 21st june..after reading the updates i don't feel i have missed any part.....thanks  for all the updates till date....we will remain ever grateful to u...👏

bye

Samannita

Samona thumbnail

thanks for the update, deadly.

i am so glad that rohan is back. i was so happy that the ball dropped next to her after she asked god to give her a sign to if she did the right thing. i guess there's still a slight chance for purab, im hoping. although, i have to admit, he kinda was acting like a stalker last week. especially with the picture frame.

hopefully rohan will try and bring purab and jassi together!