deadly thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Jassi turns to leave but Armaan grabs her hand. He tells her again that he loves her. But Jassi replies that he is Malika's love. That Malika saw him first. That he is engaged to her and soon will marry her. Armaan tries drespatyely to stop her and tries to explain her his feelings. But Jassi says in a very strong voice " Stealing somebody's love is against my principles and upbringing. Principles means more to me than love. And I have always tried to make the right choice. I have always walked on the right path." Armaan just stare at her shocked. Jassi leaves. He has a fit of anger. He throws everything about. He keeps saying that how could Jassi say "no" to Armaan Suri. Meanwhile Jassi goes to the beach. I guess to clear her mind and think over her life. She thinks to herself while she picked mud from the water " For a minute I thought I had everything in the world and next minute I found my hands empty". She puts the mud back and feels the water on her hand. Then she think " For the first time I fell in love with somebody and then that person returned my love but then what did I go and do ? I walked away from that person's love. Maybe love is not meant for me". She goes down on her knees in the water. She asks God to give her a sign that what she did was correct and that she is going on the right path. Suddenly a football lands on her lap. ( There is your sign Jassi.) She looks at ball and then looks up. She sees Rohan staring at her.

Meanwhile Armaan tells Raj what had happened. Raj is also shocked. He wonders how could this happen. Raj says that the person they are talking about is Jassi who use to follow Armaan every where. He wonders why didn't the flowers, chocolate have and effect on her. Armaan says angrily that forget that since being Armaan Suri , he knows how to impress girl. He feels that it's Purab. Purab is influencing her. Armaan again complains that how can Jassi deny his love. When Raj points out that it is only an act egoistic Armaan says he doesn't care because nobody can refuse him.

In the beach when Jassi talks with Rohan , he turns around. He tells her in an angry tome that he doesn't want to talk with her. Jassi gets worried and hurriedly asks him in a worried tome that what's the matter. Rohan turns around with a glowing smile. Jassi seeing that smile gives a sigh of relief. She tells him that he really gave her a fright for a second. Rohan then tell her he had missed her a lot. Jassi say she missed him more then him. To support his argument he tell Jassi that she can ask Purab bhai how much he had missed her. He points at Purab who has just come in search of Rohan. He is carrying to coconuts with straws in it. Jassi stares at him. Purab tell him that its time to go as they are getting late. Rohan tell him that he wants to talk with Jassi didi more Purab still insist. Jassi then tell Purab to let him stay a little longer as she also wants to talk with him. Purab agrees. He hands one coconut to Rohan. He offers the other one to Jassi but she refuse. She points a direction to Rohan so that they can play there (Which is a safe distance away from Purab).

Malika and Aryan are going to see the plot. Malika tell Aryan excitedly that Armaan will be really happy to see the location. Aryan sarcastically says that by now she should learn that Armaan is a very unexpected person. When they reach the location which is near the beach Malika sees Jassi playing in the beach. She wonders what she is doing there and calls her " Kamchor". Aryan also sees Purab and wonder what he doing there. Meanwhile Raj is analyzing everything. On a white board he has drawn a circle with Armaan's name on it. He has surrounded that circle with Jassi's name. He explains to Armaan that it must be the effect of Purab Mehra that is getting Jassi's attention now. He write Purab's name on the board. He then says that there is always a key to a girls heart. ( As if a girl is a machine.) so they must find that " key". Armaan screams at him that at least for once he shouldn't talk nonsense. He tells Raj that there is nobody like Jassi and nobody is like Jassi and they will never meet somebody like Jassi. Malika walks in. She tell him excitedly about the plot. Raj seeing her quickly stand in front of the whiteboard. Armaan tries to distract her attention by saying that Jassi will handle everything. But Malika says that Jassi can handle the paperwork and that she saw her on the beach. And she wants Armaan and her to handle the interior and nobody else. Armaan agrees and then lead her to the door. He tells they will talk later. Malika happily agrees. Raj tell her that Jassi must have gone to the beach to think things over. That they mustn't let her go to Purab at all cost. Armaan say in a very enraged but calm voice that he will not let Jassi go anywhere near Purab. He takes the marker from Raj hands and put a cross over Purab's name.

In the beach Rohan is telling that he has no friends over here and he is bored. Jassi points out that she is his friend. Rohan say that she is never there. Jassi explains to him that sometimes friends have to stay away from each other because of circumstances but that doesn't mean that they forget each other. And there is always something to remind you of that friend. Rohan asks her that does she have something to remember her friends. Jassi then tell him that how she and Nandu have that clapping game to remember each other. She teaches him how they do it together. During this whole conservation Purab was listening to Jassi. Jassi knew that and she was feeling very uncomfortable. Purab then goes toward Rohan and asks him to do something. Which makes him run away somewhere. Then he tell Jassi that he is very grateful that she didn't involve him in her relationship with Rohan. He tells her that even now he can read her feelings. And he knows that there is sadness hidden behind the laughter. He tells her that if she ever needs to talk with someone he will be there. By then Rohan comes back. Jassi decides to leave. She says bye to Roahn. When she is leaving Rohan stops her. He gives her a small oyster with a pearl in it. He tells her that it something from him to remind her of him. Jassi smiles and hugs him. When this is happening Purab takes the advantage of the moment and takes a photograph form his mobile of the two people he loves. It is truly a Kodak moment !!! Jassi of course does n't know.

Jassi reaches home. Nandu tell her that she must get a mobile or something so one can keep in touch with her. Jassi asks him why. Nandu informs her that Raj had already called her about 100 times. The phone rings. Raj tell Jassi that something has happened to Armaan and he is destroying his beach house. He asks her that does she knows something. Jassi asks him back if he hadn't ask him. Raj tell her that he is not nuts to put his hand inside a ferocious lion's mouth. He tell her that he going over there but he feel that it is of no use since Jassi is the only person who can cool him down. Jassi say that she can't go there. Raj say " No Jassi I wasn't asking you to come there I was just sharing my worries with you. I just hope that Armaan doesn't end up doing something drastic". He said the key word. Jassi tells him that she is coming. Raj tells her that he is not forcing her to come but she still insist.Nandu asks her where is she going. Jassi leaves with out answering him. Nandu wishes that Jassi wouldn't be so stubborn as he has always seen her getting hurt because of her stubborness.

Jassi reach the beach house. She enters the house. Armaan is throwing everything. Raj is asking him what's the matter. Both are not aware of her presence. Armaan enlightens him that it is all his faults and that he is forcing him to marry Malika. Raj points out to him that what will happen to Gulmohur , the chairman seat and his dad. Armaan asks him that what will happen to him and his life since he is in love with somebody else. Raj asks him who. But then Raj sees Jassi. The conservation ends there and Raj leaves Jassi to handle Armaan. Armaan tell her that she shouldn't have come. Jassi replies that he shouldn't be acting like this. Armaan tell her its not his fault. That he loves her and love is life. That everything seems incomplete without her. Jassi tell him that she can't change that opinion and she reminds him again that he belongs to Malika. She leaves by saying that nothing will change what she had said before. When she starts leaving Armaan asks her to wait just for five minutes. Jassi turns around and say that their path are different so it will be best for Armaan if he keeps away from her road.

Edited by deadly - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deadly thumbnail
Anjuman I  hope I am on time. Edited by deadly - 19 years ago
deadly thumbnail
Please no thanks. I am glad that I am of some use.
juni thumbnail
thanks deadly, so guys i take now armaan is really in love with jassi?
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks you r the greatest deadly.I have no cable these days so rely on your updates
rshshah5 thumbnail
No I think it Armaan's big ego still talking and real love has still yet to come out and will come out once Jassi goes far from him.  He needs to focus on himself and use his brain than his friend Rajs.  No offence to Raj as I felt bad for him after the Arundati episode.
bishant2005 thumbnail
Thanks deadly for posting quickly..great job..
Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail

Thanks, Deadly. 

I agree, rshshah5. BTW, I noticed you are new to this forum. Welcome!!!

I am glad Rohan is back. He is sooooo cute.

mermaid thumbnail

Thanks Deadly for the update. You write really well.

Kudos👏 to jassi for taking the right decision and not wavering from it even wheh she sees Armaan in a rage.

ahmed316us thumbnail
Thanks for the prompt update Deadly. 😊

Cheers,

Ahmed Fazal