India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

confusing....

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 11:37am | IP Logged

I happened to watch the Tumhari Disha once in last couple of days..... I have been reading updates for couple of weeks now..... What I saw was Disha going to some temple and and meeting her sister, rano and step-mother and her driver/father seeing Disha's step-mother and remembering all that flahsback scenes......

But none of these things are there in the updates here for this week..... Am I missing something...... I am not sure whether what is updated here is happening in the episodes that are shown in USA or something like that.... Basically I am confused about the story's timelines and the telecasted timelines for the Tumhari Disha serial..... Can somebody please explain?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by manimau - 17 December 2004 at 11:37am

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 11:53am | IP Logged

hey manimanu...you probably saw what is happening in US and in india they are ahead of us by probably 2-3 weeks.

Hope this helps solve your confusion. You may want to look at the old updates and you will know they were posted too.

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 11:57am | IP Logged
oh.... Thank you so much Smisha.... I will look for the old updates now.....
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top