Debate Mansion

India-Forums

~ Astrology vs Destiny ~ (Page 2)

culgal86 Goldie
culgal86
culgal86

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 7:33am | IP Logged
hey

i agree with u that if u have read the horoscope for a particular day and then try be very careful of wat u are doing if something gud is written in your horoscope then u would be carefree but if something does go wrong then can't blame the astrology...........

and by chance if ur horoscope predicts that today is not a lucky day and watever u do fails that sets in ur mind and even if something good can happen but due to the fact that something bad will happen is lingering in ur mind u will end up doing wrong things..............

we should keep in mind one thing that the horoscope give are not fully meant for a specific person but it talks in general so part of the prediction is true for u and part of it is false, so we should take it lightly to follow these predictions ..........

how hard some one tries u can't change ur destiny wat happens when can be predicted but not avoided fully i agree that there are ways in which u can try to avoid it but it does not happen always miracles do happen...........

wat is written in ones destiny and all the doings whether good aor bad each of us has to go through hea coz heaven and hell is hea on earth and no where esle...........

so no need to fuss over astrology and destiny leave to the time and let it take its own course.............
kahish-rox Goldie
kahish-rox
kahish-rox

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 9:24am | IP Logged
heyyyy....

well what i think is that every man every human has the ability to do watever he wills....and he can achieve anything....a man can write his own destiny by doing the rite acts....its just a case of karma....u do good...u get good...u do bad, u get bad.....astrology is a piece of crap and no one can absolutely judge wats gonna happen in ur life...even those nearest to u....cant tell whether ur decision was rite or rong....its only in the knowledgor of ALLAH and only HE knows what is gona happen...but we can improve or change our destiny by our acts...
Guardian Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 9:30am | IP Logged
For me..... I believe in Destiny. I donot think anyone or anything can change what is destined for us. I know there are people who go by the zodiac signs and whats in store by reading papers..... I try to avoid this as opposite things have happened to me that what is told in the papers LOL   

Go to top