Advice Corner

i am so confused, frustrated & scared....

atom101 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

there is this neighbour who has been stalking me for a while now.....once he continously came to my house to make me apply for a job at his company.....just to get rid of him, i applied.....and i even forgot about it for a while....but then i got a call from the place....at that point in time, i needed a job because i had badly injured myself in the current job.......now the problem.....at first, he used to come by and try to talk to me often at work......i was trying to be nice.....then he started to follow me home and all....still i tolerated......but then finally he dropped the bomb and asked me out......and even after telling NO, look at the nerve of this person.....he becomes very emotional and says i hope u change ur mind and i will make sure u do........this is starting to creep me out..........now tho he is literally Freaking me out!! he waits around the corner for me to come....so he can join me while going home.....tries to sneak into my office when my coworkers are not there and all.......

dont get me wrong......but feel disgusted.....and always wishing this person just vanishes..........

how do I deal with this situation?? please help.......

and most important part of the equation, I am gonna be quitting the job in a month annyways as I will be starting schooll.....this is just a temporary thing....but turning out to be a BIG headache!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvDharmesh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This used to happen to me but on the internet. I think you should quit that job and tell a friend about it. You could try getting someother place to stay because there was a similer story of a girl who came from work and a guy would wait for her. One day she came and he grabed her and murdered her. I feel really worried about you right now.

If you don't have anyone to stay with..call police..trust me they will helped. They even helped me 2 weeks back with the same problem just a bit different.

I hope i helped you hun. 😊

Shikha
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What i feel to give as an advice is that,even though i am too young but my advice sould help u!!!!!! 😛
Do u have a friend there i mean a close friend or a best friend!!!!!If u trust any othr boy r girl n he/she is ur frnd confide in her all th matter!!!!and if possible try going home with tat person.... 😳
i kno th guy is very irritating
just hope u just leave frm th job th soooner 😳
Aww <3 Don't be scared 🤗 Try talking to a friend. Contact the police like someone suggested. They will help you. Don't worry everything will be alright :D 🤗
Anoli thumbnail

Oh well, i guess you shud just ignore him!

You will be quitting the job so i guess ignoring him is the best thing!!

Try to tell ur parents abt it & if it doesnt help then i guess u shud complain to policce!!!😳

Take Care

Anoli

xxx

cool_pooja thumbnail
Wrong section. Topic should be posted in Advice Corner. I think the modz will move it there. 😊
rockstallion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i always believe in sorting things out by talking. tell ur parents or elder siblings first ...u guyz can speak to him ...as he is emotional and behaving weak .....police and complaint would make him stubborn so talk it out and say u like to be frenz but have to leave job and slowly cut off.....

i know this is slow steady solution ..but certainly harsh and quick judjements might not solve prob

good luck 😊 Edited by rockstallion - 16 years ago
Indian_girl_18 thumbnail
you should tell someone....cause these kinds of obessive people can go to the length of killing a person,......tell someone.......and quit the job right away
-Pinky- thumbnail
omg!!!whoaa what a a creep!
u need to tell someone parents, friends or even police if the matter is serious
o|oNaTaShAo|o thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anoli

Oh well, i guess you shud just ignore him!

You will be quitting the job so i guess ignoring him is the best thing!!

Try to tell ur parents abt it & if it doesnt help then i guess u shud complain to policce!!!😳

Take Care

Anoli

xxx

I totaly agree with Anoli.... ...Do whatever she said ....and don't be scared 🤗 Edited by natasha20072008 - 16 years ago