Other Shows

k street update for 16th december

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Girl

Girl

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Its actually misha( vikram's wife). Now finally she knows the truth. She is really hurt and looks at vikram with disgust and says that how could you be so cheap and when you could not get a girl under you, you raped her and many more things she said which i dont remember.

She goes home, to her room and cries and throws things here and there. Vikram also comes home and goes to his didi's room and tells her that misha knows everything. Didi is very upset and is thinking what to do next when misha comes in the room and says that nothing can be done as vikram has committed the most cheap and disgusting act in this world. Aditya, arindam, debo and ishita enter the room also . Misha tells everyone that vikram has raped meenakshi and smriti is his daughter and aditya and arindam have always been on his side. Debo and Ishita are also shocked.

Didi pretends as if she knew nothing about all this. She goes and slaps vikram and everyone is shocked. Misha says that she cant live with vikram anymore cos that would bring bad luck to her and her daughter. She asks vikram to leave this house immediately.

As she says this, didi pretends to faint. Doctor says nothing serious, evryone is worried. When only vikram is in the room didi gets up and says that she knows how to get rid of this problem.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "k street update for 16th december" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanya_s

sanya_s

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
 thanks girl, how come you have this episode, where are u from, here the last episode was that of misha  standing in smriti's house glaring at him....

Girl

Girl

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 10:23am | IP Logged
i am from india only sanya...... here the show comes from monday to thursday at night at 11:30. I wanted to see what happens when misha gets to know it so i stayed awake!!!

perveen

Goldie

perveen

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 10:10am | IP Logged

who is this didi? what character does she play in any other drama?

and does bhikram ever accept shriti as his daughter or not and who does smriti like i mean from the guys?

Girl

Girl

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 1:12am | IP Logged

didi is bikram's elder sister. she was in kaahin kissi roz as ramola sikand.

bikram hasnt accepted smriti as his daughter.. although he has tod her that she is his daughter. I think smriti likes drone, but does not acknowledge it

Post Reply New Post

Go to top