Debate Mansion

Do Indian Movies Create Complex (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 23 July 2007 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Watch Italian,Iranian and other nations movies whata creativity....esply Iranian movies some movies are very touching.....

In india Why national Award always getting Reglional language movies cos creativity ,the way of telling stories,selection of toipc all importent.

In india Commercial film is totaly different..they think only bussiness point of view. Embarrassed

do u speak iranian fluently? Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do Indian Movies Create Complex (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 23 July 2007 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Originally posted by Believe

Watch Italian,Iranian and other nations movies whata creativity....esply Iranian movies some movies are very touching.....

In india Why national Award always getting Reglional language movies cos creativity ,the way of telling stories,selection of toipc all importent.

In india Commercial film is totaly different..they think only bussiness point of view. Embarrassed

do u speak iranian fluently? Embarrassed

I can read the English Text down side of the screen.Wink........But i can read the emotions...and i can speak with my emotionsSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top