Debate Mansion

Do Indian Movies Create Complex (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 20 July 2007 at 8:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cool_pooja

I agree dat the average looking girls have to be more confidence and stand up for themselves and realize dat dey are preety from inside also, however its easier said den done. And 2ndly, these movies, they encourage that girls who are preety will be liked more. Dats wat i think is wrong. Smile
actually I think that the better looking girls should not say yes right away to those boys that tell them "I like u because u r so pretty"...if every girl makes sure that the boy likes her for who she is...rather than for what she looks like...this problem will be solved...

but the problem is that some good looking girls...take advantage of this and enjoy the attention of boys... and agree to go out with boys that like them for their looks...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do Indian Movies Create Complex (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 3:04am | IP Logged
why dOnt yOu take an example Of Emran Hashmi... he fall in lOve wid almOst every gurl.. whO ever he saw, he think its lOve... sO gurls, dOnt wOrry at all, may be there is guy like Emran Hashmi fOr yOu... is'nt he gOod lOoking??? LOL

Edited by Lovers Ka Love - 21 July 2007 at 6:35am

syrene

Goldie

syrene

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Its not just Indian movies....But we have to realize that movies are a visual medium after all... why are most paintings of attractive young women? Btw some of the new Hindi movies should give hope to plain looking girls as some of our new crop of heroines are quite Dead

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

I agree dat the average looking girls have to be more confidence and stand up for themselves and realize dat dey are preety from inside also, however its easier said den done. And 2ndly, these movies, they encourage that girls who are preety will be liked more. Dats wat i think is wrong. Smile
actually I think that the better looking girls should not say yes right away to those boys that tell them "I like u because u r so pretty"...if every girl makes sure that the boy likes her for who she is...rather than for what she looks like...this problem will be solved...

but the problem is that some good looking girls...take advantage of this and enjoy the attention of boys... and agree to go out with boys that like them for their looks...

Yeah.. Boys shud rather go for their nature den looks..Embarrassed

And dese movies encourage boys that the most preetiest girls are the best, and wen u look at dem, its love at first seight.. thus making dose girls who arnt dat preety get complexed..Ouch

Rebeliouskid

Rebeliouskid

Posted: 22 July 2007 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
well there is a movie that sorta goes with the topic and the movie is called ' Aaina ' (i think i spelled that right) but yea that movie is nice but is sorta old ...

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 July 2007 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Guardian Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Guardian Angel

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 22 July 2007 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

The Indian Movies always tend to show the boy falling for the beautifull girl, love at first sieght, just bec the girl is beautifull all of sudden hez in love wid her.. Just for her beuaty.. Examples are shahrukh falling for sushmita in Main Hoon Na, Shahid for Kareena in Fida.. Nearly in every movie, the guy looks at the girl at first sieght and then shez the main girl of his life only bec she is preety..

Do these movies create complex amongst girls who arnt so preety in real lifE? Everyone can not be a kareena and a bipasha.. Many girls have average looks.. Do these movies make them feel inferior.. Bec of dese movies, all the guys want preety girls.. Looks have become first pirority.. Dont you feel Indian Movies create complex amongst boys and girls who arnt good looking enough?Embarrassed

Your comments plz..

Very intersting topic indeed.  I have hardly seen an Indian movie star who is not beautiful.  Dev Anand had come here a while back and said he wanted the prettiest Indian girl from US for a movieOuch   Yet we have few western movies where the heroine is not so beautiful........ We have Woopie Goldberg and I forgot the name of that half mute gal....... these women are much liked and are successful.  

I am sure it plays on the mind of a girl when she is not too goodlooking and it is very sad.  The best thing to do is have confidence about oneself and do the best with what God gave you.  Some good grooming, assertiveness and a healthy attitude can work wonders on one's personality.  Being beautiful doesnot mean that you will be happy all your life as we all have seen marriages crumble of some of the most beautiful stars, right!!Wink  LOLLOL

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 23 July 2007 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Watch Italian,Iranian and other nations movies whata creativity....esply Iranian movies some movies are very touching.....

In india Why national Award always getting Reglional language movies cos creativity ,the way of telling stories,selection of toipc all importent.

In india Commercial film is totaly different..they think only bussiness point of view. Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top