One Lie True Love...should i?

iluvDharmesh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey, i needed some advice because i couldn't really think of a way to get through this. I've been a member of this website and i met a really nice guy. We become friends and he thought my pictures and everythng was real when it was fake. He fell in love..with me!! I didn't know what to do because he was deeply attatched to me. I guess i fell in love to. He is a very nice human being and he wants to spend the rest of his life with me. I just couldn't break his heart..he is innocent.  The problem is that... i made one lie...my age. I don't like giving real information about myself so i try to be safe and make it up. Now we talk and stuff and i need help. Should i go on with this relationship or just talk and be his girlfriend without letting him know my age?

P.S. i'm only 6 years younger than him

Shikha H

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DesiChocolate thumbnail

Dear, its a delicate situation , but since he loves u, its better u tell him the truth. U didnt fake personality, just ur age and pics. A guy should love your nature and innerbueaty . Make sure u tell him, that u lied about ur age to protect urself. Now that u know him..u  want to tell u the truth. And say, I do love u [[only if u only do]] and thats why u told him, becus u dont wanna start a relationship with a lie.

=]

Hope i helped!

xx

PRiiYA

cool_pooja thumbnail
You shud be honest wid him. And if he really loves you, he will accept u wid ur age. And if he doesnt, den well, it was partly ur fault too. 😊 However i still say dat dunt believe any guy u meet on net either. Maybe hez lieing to. Bec net is one mode of communication which you cant trust even wid ur eyes and ears open. 😊 So be carefull and best of luck.
iluvDharmesh thumbnail
Thanks a lot..i'm just so scared and i don't know what to do. He plans on spending his life with me. He even says that he would die for someones sake. I trust him and believe him for that but then again there are people who lie and some people who you don't want to lose.
wendyf. thumbnail

good thing, you relaised yoru mistake and want to rectify it. not many ppl are like you.

yup you should tell him the truth and if he truly loves you, he will accept you. if he does not, he was never meant to be yours.

antoher thing, you said "i guess i fell in love too". be 100% sure whether you really love him. this love could just be a crush or a attraction. if you dun lvoe him, it is better to tell him now. it will hurt him more if you tell him later (that is if he truly madly loves you).

and as cool_pooja said, you cant believe every guy you meet on the net.

Edited by wendyf. - 16 years ago
rockstallion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tell him the truth if he really loves u ...then he will understand ..

and he should as being a girl and not giving complete information on sites is normal and fine

and 6 yrs is no big deal

dun worry he wil understand.. 😊
iluvDharmesh thumbnail
He has been asking me lately of how i was but i was to scared to tell him.i thought i may hurt his feelings plus his birthday is coming in a few days and he wants to meet me!! i have to let him know soon....

thanks a lot though!!

Shikha
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Is this all over the internet? I don't know how old you are, but since you're asking, i must advise you to beware!

Giving away your real photograph is unsafe, and so is any other personal details. You did a wise thing by not giving him your age. But i must tell you, at this age you might not understand the issue. Whatever your age is, imagine someone 2 years younger than you in the same situation. Won't you find it bizzare? Internet love does exist, i don't deny it. But people are completely different people on the internet, so behave with caution.

How old are you?