Advice Corner

One Lie True Love...should i?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

iluvDharmesh

IF-Dazzler

iluvDharmesh

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Hey, i needed some advice because i couldn't really think of a way to get through this. I've been a member of this website and i met a really nice guy. We become friends and he thought my pictures and everythng was real when it was fake. He fell in love..with me!! I didn't know what to do because he was deeply attatched to me. I guess i fell in love to. He is a very nice human being and he wants to spend the rest of his life with me. I just couldn't break his heart..he is innocent.  The problem is that... i made one lie...my age. I don't like giving real information about myself so i try to be safe and make it up. Now we talk and stuff and i need help. Should i go on with this relationship or just talk and be his girlfriend without letting him know my age?

P.S. i'm only 6 years younger than him

Shikha H

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One Lie True Love...should i?" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DesiChocolate

IF-Rockerz

DesiChocolate

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Dear, its a delicate situation , but since he loves u, its better u tell him the truth. U didnt fake personality, just ur age and pics. A guy should love your nature and innerbueaty . Make sure u tell him, that u lied about ur age to protect urself. Now that u know him..u  want to tell u the truth. And say, I do love u [[only if u only do]] and thats why u told him, becus u dont wanna start a relationship with a lie.

=]

Hope i helped!

xx

PRiiYA

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
You shud be honest wid him. And if he really loves you, he will accept u wid ur age. And if he doesnt, den well, it was partly ur fault too. Smile However i still say dat dunt believe any guy u meet on net either. Maybe hez lieing to. Bec net is one mode of communication which you cant trust even wid ur eyes and ears open. Smile So be carefull and best of luck.

iluvDharmesh

IF-Dazzler

iluvDharmesh

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot..i'm just so scared and i don't know what to do. He plans on spending his life with me. He even says that he would die for someones sake. I trust him and believe him for that but then again there are people who lie and some people who you don't want to lose.

wendyf.

wendyf.

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

good thing, you relaised yoru mistake and want to rectify it. not many ppl are like you.

yup you should tell him the truth and if he truly loves you, he will accept you. if he does not, he was never meant to be yours.

antoher thing, you said "i guess i fell in love too". be 100% sure whether you really love him. this love could just be a crush or a attraction. if you dun lvoe him, it is better to tell him now. it will hurt him more if you tell him later (that is if he truly madly loves you).

and as cool_pooja said, you cant believe every guy you meet on the net.

Edited by wendyf. - 19 July 2007 at 9:56pm

rockstallion

Goldie

rockstallion

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 2:45am | IP Logged
tell him the truth if he really loves u ...then he will understand ..

and he should as being a girl and not giving complete information on sites is normal and fine

and 6 yrs is no big deal

dun worry he wil understand.. Smile

iluvDharmesh

IF-Dazzler

iluvDharmesh

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
He has been asking me lately of how i was but i was to scared to tell him.i thought i may hurt his feelings plus his birthday is coming in a few days and he wants to meet me!! i have to let him know soon....

thanks a lot though!!

Shikha

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 22 July 2007 at 5:26am | IP Logged

Is this all over the internet? I don't know how old you are, but since you're asking, i must advise you to beware!

Giving away your real photograph is unsafe, and so is any other personal details. You did a wise thing by not giving him your age. But i must tell you, at this age you might not understand the issue. Whatever your age is, imagine someone 2 years younger than you in the same situation. Won't you find it bizzare? Internet love does exist, i don't deny it. But people are completely different people on the internet, so behave with caution.

How old are you?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top