Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 28 July 2007 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Nice topic... Smile Couldnt resist chipping in...!

Prayer , the word for me ... brings in the essence of asking something... which I dont particularly relate to...

At the risk of being misinterpreted , I do say this...

I have always believed BHaggu Ji has given me all that one could ever wish for. I have never felt the need to ask or crave for something... Blessed should I say.. is what I feel...

But having said that Prayer is a word used by us... for what we actually do in presence of the lord in a temple.. be it asking, thanking or pouring our heart out to the invisible power that always lends us an ear.. to our soulful rantings...

For me... Stepping into a temple...and see the idol , a form of BHaggu I most relate to... is to thank him... a simple thank you.

I do not visit the temple often , nor do I do pujas... but I do say thank you to Bhaggu ... sometimes.. impromptu... and sometimes... an aftermath of being totally aware... something couldnt have been possible without his blessing hand...

Put simply... Prayer means saying Thank you to Bhaggu... for life in its glory. Smile

Sorry if my opinions offended anyone. It was not intentional. My individual views specifically. Smile

Edited by sareeta - 28 July 2007 at 11:07pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What prayer is (Page 2)" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sourav1

sourav1

Posted: 17 August 2007 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Prayer is what I do when I have no other recourse. Plain and simple - Help me whoever you are! Prayer, it seems, serves as an instrument to acknowledge one's fallibility. Also I like to pray as a means to relate to a soumate. I pray to an image of God - that which is near and dear to my heart. I like to humanly relate to God. Prayer helps in the path to discover one's fundamental being. In my case, that of discovering the perfection of being human.

On a lighter note, it helps bring down my blood pressure LOL

sparkling_gems

IF-Rockerz

sparkling_gems

Posted: 25 August 2007 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
For me prayer is my way to thank my God and Almighty for His blessings and love to me..

After offering my pray I feel very much completed and light hearted and I get more sure that everything would be fine and safe ..nothing can go wrong today.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top