Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythili_Kiran

However if people are fashionbale and have no brain then even person like John Abraham or George Clooney is of no use!!!!Embarrassed

But at the same time whatever intelligent people or people with brains do is a fashion!!! Fashion is in our attitude!!

LOL Myth..  Do you think people would go for Presidential haircut? LOLLOLLOL..  or will they stick to loverboy hair cuts?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fashionable means what??? (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kabhi_21

IF-Rockerz

kabhi_21

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
whatever u are wearing and people are laughing at u is fashion of tomorrow Wink LOL .......

well for me.... whatever i wear and my funky changing hairstyle... so in short my look is fashion Wink LOL

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

However if people are fashionbale and have no brain then even person like John Abraham or George Clooney is of no use!!!!Embarrassed

But at the same time whatever intelligent people or people with brains do is a fashion!!! Fashion is in our attitude!!

LOL Myth..  Do you think people would go for Presidential haircut? LOLLOLLOL..  or will they stick to loverboy hair cuts?

LOL I'm with you QT on this one. Lover boy sounds good right abt now WinkLOL

@ ABhi u and your hair do a beginning on new fashion era LOL

Edited by Dabulls23 - 19 July 2007 at 9:26pm

kabhi_21

IF-Rockerz

kabhi_21

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
aajkal to shirt na pehnana bhi fashion ho gaya hain Wink LOL .,.... ask salman khan... LOL

kabhi_21

IF-Rockerz

kabhi_21

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

I like abdul kalaam's hairs... they suit him and he also looks unique at the age of 75 with so many hairs lols....but he has his own style statement i like him in whatever clothes he carries himself.... he definitely has better sense of style than rahul gandhiSmile

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
@ tisha - thats a question for which i would also like to the answer

@ qt LOL you are so mischeivous, those pictures made me laugh so hard LOL

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kabhi_21

I like abdul kalaam's hairs... they suit him and he also looks unique at the age of 75 with so many hairs lols....but he has his own style statement i like him in whatever clothes he carries himself.... he definitely has better sense of style than rahul gandhiSmile

LOL.. he rocks as he carries himself off so well!  But his style fails to make a FASHION statement.. is what I am trying to get at.  I doubt Fergusson college has clones of him handing out roses on that rose day.... LOLLOL

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kabhi_21

aajkal to shirt na pehnana bhi fashion ho gaya hain Wink LOL .,.... ask salman khan... LOL

he needs lot of attention drawn to his upper body- doesn't he? Embarrassed .. well, his upper body deserves it too..

Edited by mermaid_QT - 19 July 2007 at 9:29pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top