India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

jassi’s story interval

bebo Newbie
bebo
bebo

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 6:19am | IP Logged

Hello Friends, I love to read the daily updates and i really thanks you for ur cooperation.As far as I feel her feelings of being betrayed in love will bring a new change in her life. I know its her mistake because Armaan has changed but it doesn't feel any luv for her. So,I think in next episodes she'll realise the importance of beauty and fashion. That'll create a desire in her to look good.I n this way serial would become interesting.  

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 7:53am | IP Logged
hi Bebo....welcome to I-Forums.........

u r right abt Jassi's change being connected to this "betrayal"...however there have been numerous incidents when this "change" could have occured........but better late than never..... 
nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I just hope she doesn't "change " after the show ends Ouch
nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 11:59am | IP Logged

btw hello bebo .......

WELCOME TO INDIA FORUMS !!!!!TongueHug

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bebo

Hello Friends, I love to read the daily updates and i really thanks you for ur cooperation.As far as I feel her feelings of being betrayed in love will bring a new change in her life. I know its her mistake because Armaan has changed but it doesn't feel any luv for her. So,I think in next episodes she'll realise the importance of beauty and fashion. That'll create a desire in her to look good.I n this way serial would become interesting.  

Hi bebo ...welcome to the forum...

Very well said she will realize the importance for beauty and fashion, but I think more important she will realize that she needs to respect herself and also love herself. Netra and neena's words were exactly delivered for what she needs to look for. I think to be more confident, Jassi will undergo her change of looks but that is only to gain her confidence. I also think it may be because somethings needs extra prepartions to be delivered. What I mean here is In order to tell Armaan that she can also be beautiful but that is not the exact essence in life, she will undergo the change, but she will be Jassi still....

I hope I got my point across.

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
welcome to IF bebo
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top