Debate Mansion

clean your own backyard first?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 18 July 2007 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
i watched an interview of salman khan and preity long time ago where preity claimed of salman having a nice heart and said that there was a scene in chori chori chupke chupke i guess where she was supposed to play the character of prostitute and they were supposed to do a scene and salman went and change the script and scene becoz he said to the director that kids should be able to watch the movie so its not appropriate to throw that part in. fair enough! but that made me contemplate about his house. what about malaika who is his sister in law. who does item numbers, are those appropriate for kids. no no this post is not about salman and malaika, the point i am trying to get is how fair is it to preach others when your own house is in chaos? i like salman. i am not trying to be judgemental but trying to put forth the examples to get to a point. i even like malaika for her guts and gracefulness. but i am just wondering is it right to clean others backyard when your own backyard is not clean? is it fair to promote global warming issues internationally when your place is not clean? shouldnt the teaching start from home. shouldnt they be doing something about global warming and educating people in their own countries before coming out and doing it. i was thinking about these issues and just some food for thought for you guys!

Edited by raunaq - 18 July 2007 at 3:07pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "clean your own backyard first?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

season915

Goldie

season915

Posted: 18 July 2007 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

I will come back with my views later but had a quick question:

Mallaika is Salman's brother's wife, so they might not have that closeness where he can go and tell her to stop doing those item numbers. Whereas Chori Chori Chupke Chukpe was his own movie and he was the lead actor and he would of course want the movie to be watched by all audiences... so, he is infact keeping his own backyard clean.. isn't he?

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 18 July 2007 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rutumodi915

I will come back with my views later but had a quick question:

Mallaika is Salman's brother's wife, so they might not have that closeness where he can go and tell her to stop doing those item numbers. Whereas Chori Chori Chupke Chukpe was his own movie and he was the lead actor and he would of course want the movie to be watched by all audiences... so, he is infact keeping his own backyard clean.. isn't he?

yes i didnt think it from that perspective, you got a point, in a way yes he is

mittijalebi

IF-Rockerz

mittijalebi

Posted: 18 July 2007 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
as the saying goes.....practise what i preach not what i practise (or something like that). LOL

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Clap Clap .. LOL

if this post is really about backyards and global warming, hm.. LOL now if some person is not too particular about his backyard, but saves electricity, I'd actually applaud him.
But if one has to read between the lines and extend the post to humans judging others and making hurtful remarks.. well... chances are those who unnecessarily judge others abd slander them for no cause have skeletons in their closets Tongue and probably they find an unhappy reflection in their own mirror.

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 2:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sohn

sohn

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_M

Originally posted by raunaq

i watched an interview of salman khan and preity long time ago where preity claimed of salman having a nice heart and said that there was a scene in chori chori chupke chupke i guess where she was supposed to play the character of prostitute and they were supposed to do a scene and salman went and change the script and scene becoz he said to the director that kids should be able to watch the movie so its not appropriate to throw that part in. fair enough! but that made me contemplate about his house. what about malaika who is his sister in law. who does item numbers, are those appropriate for kids. no no this post is not about salman and malaika, the point i am trying to get is how fair is it to preach others when your own house is in chaos? i like salman. i am not trying to be judgemental but trying to put forth the examples to get to a point. i even like malaika for her guts and gracefulness. but i am just wondering is it right to clean others backyard when your own backyard is not clean? is it fair to promote global warming issues internationally when your place is not clean? shouldnt the teaching start from home. shouldnt they be doing something about global warming and educating people in their own countries before coming out and doing it. i was thinking about these issues and just some food for thought for you guys!

First of all who is Salman Khan to decide on what Malaika wears.

Second why is it ok for Salman to go shirtless and pantless in all his movies, atleast Malaika looks much better in all those outfits.

Third if he is so worried about society then he should throw himself behind bars and give peace to others around him in true sense and also let the justice prevail.

Did I not address real issue? If I didn't then I can't help it because this is one film personality who I think is way over-rated and gets unnecessary importance and his deeds remind me of the hindi proverb 'sau choohe khakar billi hajj ko chali'. Dead

I totally TOTALLY agree with you here Maya. The bloke runs over a few sleeping innocent people and then tries to get away with it...and here he is promoting family viewing and morality and crap.

Its not easy to keep your backyard clean ...but you gotta keep working on it. Its one of the best ways to gain some respect from others.

Edited by sohn - 19 July 2007 at 2:33am

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_M

Originally posted by raunaq

First of all who is Salman Khan to decide on what Malaika wears.---Big brother yaar..he just put his opinion...

Second why is it ok for Salman to go shirtless and pantless in all his movies, atleast Malaika looks much better in all those outfits. --salman wear inside film---malaika wear outside film....Big smile

Third if he is so worried about society then he should throw himself behind bars and give peace to others around him in true sense and also let the justice prevail.-----Embarrassed Embarrassed why?

Did I not address real issue? If I didn't then I can't help it because this is one film personality who I think is way over-rated and gets unnecessary importance and his deeds remind me of the hindi proverb 'sau choohe khakar billi hajj ko chali'. Dead---bt hajj time nahe kayanaaTongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top