Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Eloquent

IF-Veteran Member

Eloquent

Posted: 18 July 2007 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Hi guys, lately I have been finding people posting info from "fake"
e books, and claiming them to be the real ones...and now the hype and hoopla regarding the supposed book leak.

There was already a rule against posting news of book leaks and all.

Now, as for Deathly Hallows Spoilers, the DEV team's taking a strict "No Spoiler" stand! Here're the rules:

No one is allowed to post spoilers from the book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, in ANY topic whatsoever except the official "DH Discussion" topic.

This "No Spoiler Zone" will exist from 21st of July, till such a date, as the HP DEV Team deems it appropriate.

A sticky topic, "Discuss Deathly Hallows here", will be opened on 22nd July (at the latest; though it maybe later) and all those people wishing to discuss Deathly Hallows, may do so in this and ONLY in this topic. Spoilers will be allowed ONLY in this topic.

Any topic containing any spoilers, any info(however minute), anything on the seventh book will be trashed and the poster will receive a warning.

There might be a specific date, after which, members can post topics on Deathly Hallows. However, the title MUST contain the words: SPOILERS for DH. 

However, the date has NOT yet been decided as we do not know how fast it will take for the majority of the people in this forum to read the book.

Members unable to do follow the rules, will be warned and house points will be reduced (for Hogwarts students.)

As a fellow member, I request you to follow the rules and not post any spoilers nor open any topic with spoilers n them. Many people are very slow readers and posting spoilers will ruin the enjoyment of the book for these people.

It will lead to these people refraining from coming to HPF and we don't want to lose these people now, do we?Embarrassed

Also, if any person sees another member posting spoilers and stuff in the forum, they should inform the DEV team by PM.We'll take actiona happily and you'll win house pointsEmbarrassed

If anyone has anymore ideas or thoughts regarding these rules, please post them in this topic or PM anyone of us: Naughty_n_Nice, ~*Manshi*~ or me xMarauderx.

Regards,
HP DEV TeamEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Raima36nitin_dave~PuNk PrInCeSs~~*Manshi*~scarletteblueumi82990

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Spoiler Rules for Deathly Hallows" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

friskysam

IF-Rockerz

friskysam

Posted: 18 July 2007 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
kewl.......

post a topic on 22nd july only LOL

i think i'll read the book in one sitting only LOL .......cant wait Smile

2 days only..........yipeeeeeeeeeeeee Big smile

edward_cullen

edward_cullen

Posted: 18 July 2007 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Its good ...thanx

coz at least the end will spoil for most of us...

diyafah

IF-Rockerz

diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 July 2007 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Thanx harshu..for the topic!Very well rules laid!!Well I guess that will be good to discuss only in a sticky section of DH!!Thanx to the Dev team!! Big smile

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 18 July 2007 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much for posting this topic!

I hope everyone abides by these rules!!

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 12:15am | IP Logged
dis was vry much needed...thnx 4 it harshu

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 5:04am | IP Logged
i think dats a gr8 point u knw... v vry much need it!!!!

username88

IF-Sizzlerz

username88

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 5:59am | IP Logged
thnx 4 da rules
ther badly needed, i hope every1 follows them Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top